Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
The Final Bow...  I_vote_lcapThe Final Bow...  I_voting_barThe Final Bow...  I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
The Final Bow...  I_vote_lcapThe Final Bow...  I_voting_barThe Final Bow...  I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Final Bow...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Senn

Jacob Senn

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 2:24 pm

After many long years doing this thing, I believe it is time to hang up the keyboard and look to the future. There have already been telltale signs of this coming due to my recent lack of activity because of my work schedule, but this chapter with OWA has been amazing! Working with some new talent that I haven't been able to work with before, being able to have great matches and storylines that got realized, and to be able to have one last run before I made my exit even though I wish I was a bit more active for it.  I hope that this place continues to strive to be the best, be open to those that are simply working to have an amazing time with a hobby that we all share, and to not let the political drama that comes with this hobby cloud what is truly important with e-fedding... fun.

This is the end for now. There may come a time that I do decide to maybe to one more match or have another run, but for the foreseeable future, Jacob Senn is going off into the sunset for good. I thank you all for everything that you have done from Nas to being the mastermind for what has been happening this past year, to everyone who has promoed and written matches that involved me, and to all the people who remain active here to make this place possible! I wish OWA the best of luck and hope Final Destination 2 is even better than this year's!

The Final Bow...  Tumblr_ollbg3Qufu1vxmjuao1_250
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 2:32 pm

Had my eye on you ever since you entered the community, from the moment you had your ppv debut interfering in my match to now. You've always been someone I've appreciated as you've gone on as my junior, then peer, then writer, then friend, then chairman, much respect Jacob!
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 2:46 pm

Domo arigato, Jacob-San. It was awesome having a match against you at COTT and I'm glad you could get a reign as OHC before leaving, or even taking a break. It was fun working with you in SSW and promoing against you and writing for you in OWA. Good luck with whatever you do next and we hope to see you back somewhere down the line.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Final Bow...  Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

The Final Bow...  CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 3:26 pm

Sad I never got to work with you before you dipped out man, but I've greatly enjoyed watching your run here.  Hope to see you back in the future my dude.  And best of luck with the hectic work schedule.

The Final Bow...  Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 4:09 pm

I was able to come around after you were already solidified, after everyone already knew you were the shit. So the whole time we've known each other, I've always thought of you as one of the best to ever do this fantasy wrestling thing. Few people have ever been as selfless as you or ever rolled with the punches the way that you have. You've given so much to this hobby, and a lot of us have been fortunate to experience that generosity. You're one of the most wonderful people I've ever met, and as you move into this next chapter in your life, I wish you nothing but success and happiness. Happy trails, Sennestro. Remember, I'm only a DM away.

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
The Final Bow...  Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 5:07 pm

God bless you man. All the very best for your ventures and adventures!
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 5:46 pm

I wasn't sure where to start, so I'm just gonna come out and say it flat out.

I am extremely thankful to you for everything you have done for our community for the better part of half a decade. When I first came in during the EAW/AWF days in 2014, you were the EAW World Champ and the AWF World Champ. It was your first time at the top of the mountain and you had the entire world in your hands. There wasn't a single harder worker at that point. And your dedication to writing for years despite all the bullshit you had to endure, it is nothing short of extraordinary. Only people with equal patience to you are Oasis and Robbie. You're the best of the best in my view. You were the inspiration when I first came into the fold. I saw you and thought, "Ok, I have to be just like that guy!" 

Getting to know you more personally, spending hours on end chatting with you about e-feds, wrestling, gaming, and life in general have been so much fun. 

And in terms of the two of us from a one on one standpoint throughout e-feds, it's been a wild ride. I am forever thankful to guys like Brian and Oasis as they saw the initial spark of potential I had and set me on the path to being a top guy, but you truly were the one who made me into the man, both behind the scenes with your superb writing, and in script through using your status to get me as over as possible. You took a chance on me and advocated for me to get cool stuff when you didn't even have to. From Ten Rumble Eliminations in 2017, getting me 2 ppvs victories at the same event, advocating for me to get a win back when I lost to someone you felt I shouldn't have been beaten by, etc. I never forgot any of that and always made sure to find ways to pay you back anyway I could. I know you really wanted to nab that feud of the year against me in EAW, and I'm sure OWA as well. But that's okay. Everyone knows the two of us kicked ass against each other and had the most spectacular matches whenever we faced off. I'm forever grateful to you for sticking through it all the way to FD and carrying the Omega Heavyweight Title with pride like only someone of your ability and experience could do. 

That's why the Omega Heavyweight Title closed FD. I knew this would be your last opportunity to close out a mania type show in efeds, and someone of your ability and dedication for years deserved that spot more than anyone else in the entire fed, bar none.

The Alpha of the Year Award is officially the Jacob Senn Award for Alpha of the Year.

Enjoy retirement and Double or Nothin my boi. You've ended it 1000 times over. See ya around~!

The Final Bow...  Latest?cb=20110516121734

The Final Bow...  CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 5:52 pm

Much love to you Senn. You've always been the man and I've only ever known you as one of the best damn efedders in this game. I consider you a good friend even though we haven't talked as much lately. It was awesome having you here in OWA for a year and you killed it on Olympus. As you continue to work your job and live your best life, I wish you nothing but the best! For you, the door is always open if you ever decide to give it one more shot. 

Best of luck, pal!

The Final Bow...  Callihan
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 5:59 pm

Senn. I don't know you too well. But I think that I don't have to know you to respect you as a man and respect your contributions to this thing we call e-fedding. You've done alot to shape the people that ended up mentoring me. So the important thing for me is to just say thank you, for sacrificing time and thought to this hobby. For dealing with the things you've dealt with and staying passionate, agreeable, and most of all, mature. One day, I hope the punisher rides again. But until then... 

SAYONARA!!
Back to top Go down
Diantha Moreau

Diantha Moreau

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 7:47 pm

Senn-san, thank you for all your contributions and hard work.

I mean that seriously. You and I weren't always on the same page in that other place, but it was never anything out of spite or pettiness from you or me. You have been nothing but kind and respectful to me and I hope you had as much fun with me and learned from me as much as I had fun with and enjoyed learning from you. I know that you have been through a lot and even though we have never been necessarily super close friends, you always should know that if you ever need to talk or if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out.

I hope that one day you have the time and energy to devote to one more run, because I would damn sure like to be one of those opponents! 

All the best going forward, man.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 10:47 pm

Best of luck with everything Senn. Hopefully we'll still see you around in Discord (H).
Back to top Go down
drednoot

drednoot

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 10:49 pm

vide te mox, Punisher...

The Final Bow...  2f0
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 12:46 am

see you in hell kid
Back to top Go down
Jessica Rose

Jessica Rose

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 2:06 am

Thank you for everything, Senn! Without a shadow of a doubt, you will go down as one of the greatest of all time. I hope that everything you aspire outside of efed will come true.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 2:34 am

I feel honored have been the writer for what may be your last match with the Jacon Senn character. Blessed.
Back to top Go down
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 2:42 am

Senn, ... you a grown ass man now. Thank you and manufacture that legacy of yours out there.
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 1:30 pm

Thank you for being the best you that you possibly could. I am so lucky to have met you. I wish you nothing but the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Bow...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Bow...    The Final Bow...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Bow...
Page 1 of 1