Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Jon Brogan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jbrodeur02886

jbrodeur02886

Jon Brogan Empty
PostSubject: Jon Brogan   Jon Brogan I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2019, 12:13 pm

[size=32][color:ba37=f9f9fa]The Boston Bruiser
[/size]

[color:ba37=f9f9fa][size=32]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/size]

Birth Name: Jon Brogan 
Wrestling Name: The Boston Bruiser 
Nicknames: N/A 
Picture Base: David Mattey 
Date of Birth: December 08th 1986 
Height: 6 FEET', 7 INCHES”
Weight: 380 Lbs
Place of Birth: East Boston 
Now Resides: East Boston 

[color:ba37=f9f9fa][size=32]CHARACTER INFORMATION[/size]

Character Disposition / Alignment: ENTER DISPOSITION HERE
[Monster Heel ]

Brief Character Overview: Explain your gimmick here. Can be as short or as long as you want. (Note: THIS IS NOT A FULL BIO. This is for describing your character's in-ring and on-screen gimmick.)The Boston Bruiser is a sarcastic smart ass SOB who doesn't give a damn about nobody!  He was raised in the rough neighborhoods of East Boston.  Every day was a fight for survival.  He made it this far with no one's help and he's not looking for any at the moment either.  He's here for 1 reason and that is championship gold.  He has no problem breaking the rules and hurting people.  Whatever it takes to be on top he will do.

[color:ba37=f9f9fa][size=32]PERFORMANCE INFORMATION[/size]

Theme Music: 'Loyal To No One' – Dropkick Murphy's 

Special Entrance [Optional]: Music plays, he comes out, he enters that ring, he beats the holy hell out of his opponent and then leaves.  

NOTE: Action sequences use no bold, no italics and are #747575 in color. Bold the name of the person speaking 

[color:ba37=f9f9fa]Announcer Name: Weighing in at 380 lbs with a height of 6 feet 7 inches, from East Boston, it is The Boston Bruiser

[color:ba37=747575]"Loyal to No One" by Dropkick Murphy begins to play The Boston Bruiser walks out completely ignoring the fans focused on the opponent standing in the ringh

Tendency to Cheat :
- [x] Always

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.

Favorite Match Types: Street fight 
Least Favorite Match Types: Tag Team 
[OPTIONAL] Favorite Weapon: Baseball Bat 

[color:ba37=f9f9fa][size=32]WRESTLING INFORMATION[/size]

Pro Debut: When did your character (not you) debut? 

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Jack Knife Power Bomb
Standard Jack Knife Powerbomb with the exception that he likes to jackknife them into the turnbuckle, outside of the ring, through a table, or onto the steel steps

2. Belly Bash
DHolds opponent like he is delivering a scoop slam but instead slams them downfalling and dropping all of his weight on them.

3. Avalanche
Launch the opponent into the corner then fly at them with a sting splash

4. Full Nelson
Your standard full nelson except he applys his weight on top of the opponents back and neck

5. Cobra Clutch 
Uses all of his bodyweight to crush the opponents back while pulling back on their chin and neck.

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional Super Finisher (SF)
1. Boston Crab
Your standard Boston crab except he applies all of his weight on the back and bends the legs back in an unnatural way.

2. Spear
Launches himself at an oppoentn full body weight and all

3. The Monstah Slam
Exact replica of the Glam Slam by Beth Phonix

SFWicked Pissah
Drag the opponent to the corner climbs to the top turnbuckle and jumps in the air slamming down all 380 lbs on his oppoent in a Yokozuna type move

Common Moves Minimum ten (10)
1. Snap Suplex 

2. Germn Suplex 

3. Abdominal Stretch 

4. Gorilla Press 

5. Bull Dog Slam 

6. Back Breaker 

7. Spear 

8. Gut Buster 

9. Canadian Backbreaker 

10. Beats of the Bodhran 

In-Ring Strengths: An Absolute powerhouse.  He definitely knows how to use his size to an advantage.  He loves a great technical wrestling move as well.  He is brutal and fierce stopping at nothing until His opponent is pinned and or beat to a bloody pulp. 

In-Ring Flaws: Not a high flyer.  He's not the fastest man in the ring but he will sure be the most dominant. 

[color:ba37=f9f9fa][size=32]MINI BIOGRAPHY[/size]
Jon Brogan grew up in the right neighborhood of East Boston.  His parents abandoned him over drugs which left Jon on his own from an early age.  Jon learned quickly that the Boston foster care system wasn't for sissies.  He learned from a young age to stand up for himself no matter how outnumbered he was.  Never fitting in it was Jon vs the world his entire life.  From fighting abusive foster dads in abusive homes to battling gang members on the streets of Boston Jon Brogan did whatever it took to survive.  It was as a teen that Jon discovered his love for lifting weights.  He was at the gym every day pushing himself to the limit.  Jon Brogan would earn the nickname "The Boston Bruier" from the other teens in the neighborhood.  He beat the crap out of anybody that did him wrong showing absolutely no mercy.  At the age of 18, Jon begin entering tough man competitions where ever he could find them.  He traveled up and down the east coast decimating anybody that got in his way.  One evening a street thug pulled a knife on Jon and Jon beat him till he was in a coma.  This got him in trouble with the law.  Realizing he needed more legal options for handling his rage and anger, Jon began looking for a place to go that would allow him to take out his anger on others without ending up in jail.  Jon stopped for a drink at the local bar and he watched as a program called Monday Night Brawl came across the screen.  He knew instantly this was the place he needed to be.  This was the place for him to deal with his wrath in a more positive way.  So he made his way to the EWC headquarters and tried out for a position on the roster.  "The Boston Bruiser" is here to take out his anger and wrath on anybody that he gets in the ring with.  His eyes are set on winning gold and God help the man that gets in his way.   

[color:ba37=f9f9fa][size=32]NOTES OR PAST ACHIEVEMENTS
[/size]Any Championships, tournaments, winning streaks, or notable achievements go here.

•Tough Man competition winner 2003-10
•6 lb Big Burger Challenge winner Kookie Canucks 

Back to top Go down

Jon Brogan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Former Talent-
Jump to: