Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
Anime, Gaming & Sports sections have been added to Gen-Talk!
Latest topics
» Create ur OWA's Team for Civil War's War Games Match
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby G O D Today at 6:50 am

» OWA Social Feed
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:08 am

» Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 3:07 am

» If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ Today at 2:01 am

» Omega Network Exclusive: 24/7 Title Watch [Last Updated 6-25-19]
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Create ur own OWA's Champions Squad
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» AMA-Dominion edition
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:18 am

» OWT Contract for Wil Pierce
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:09 am

» Ask your new god anything.
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby G O D Yesterday at 7:59 am

» OWA Promos!
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Yesterday at 7:37 am

Top posting users this week
Christopher Sabertooth
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_voting_barOWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
defaultKyle
OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_voting_barOWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Harman Ardelean
G O D
Shin-SEKAI
Miltiades & Zaxaria
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
DampshawIIIఒ
Stefani Novak
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Derelict

Derelict

OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/25/2019, 10:14 am

Thing from the Addams Family flicks the hand in the knuckle,goes in for a quick school boy with his thumb, and gets the belt.

New Champion: Thing Addams (1)
Back to top Go down
The Cleanser

The Cleanser

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/29/2019, 7:04 pm

Edward Norton from American History X curb stomp thing because it should have learned it lesson spinning balls on the basketball court. He covers for the win and the title. 

New Champ: Edward Norton (1)
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/29/2019, 7:30 pm

A bat flies in and spooks Eddie Norton. Norton throws the belt at the bat, Cos lets be honest? Ed Norton is kinda a pussy...

New Champ: A Bat (1)
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/30/2019, 5:01 am

Kenny drake catches the bat and kisses it.  It dies.

New champion :  Kenny Drake (LOL)
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/30/2019, 4:39 pm

Apparently, I am now champion.

Due to religious beliefs, I vacate the title. 

NEW CHAMP: VACANT.
Back to top Go down
Amaranth & Schizm

Amaranth & Schizm

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/30/2019, 5:37 pm

Amaranth appears and raises the bat from the dead. Amaranth disappears. 

Zombie bat flaps over to the belt. 

“Two time! Two time!”

New champ: A (Zombie) bat (2)
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/30/2019, 8:53 pm

Persephone jumps the Zombie bat and beats it to a bloody pulp. She picks up the belt and licks it.

New Champ: Persephone Bane
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/30/2019, 9:19 pm

The Derelict walks over to the celebrating Persephone Bane, looks down at the twice slain bat, points at it and asks if she's going to eat that.  Bane ignores The Derelict.  Derelict shrugs and lifts her up on his shoulders in celebration.  No, wait, he remembers that he hates everyone and hits State Home Straight Jacket instead.  He picks up the belt, then the bat.  He weighs them in his hands, then greedily tosses the zombie bat into his mouth and kicks the OWA 24/7 Iromnam Heavymetalweight Championship into a nearby gutter.

New Champ: VACANT (2)
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/30/2019, 9:22 pm

Savannah Sunshine comes skipping through the hallways as if resurrected from beyond the grave! No, she's no zombie. Okay, she may be a sugar zombie! She's making her way towards that belt and she picks it up swinging it around the air like a helicopter before skipping over Persephone's fallen body.

New Champ: Savannah Sunshine
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/30/2019, 9:55 pm

The Pizza Boy passes Savannah in the hallway, sees the belt, and pauses as she passes.  He considers momentarily with a glint of guilt going for a roll up.  Instead he approaches her and offers her the pizza he was about to deliver.  Savannah gleefully opens the box and snags a piping hot piece of pineapple and ham.  After one bite, she spits it out and starts fanning off her mouth.  In a desperate attempt to relieve the lava cheese burns, she starts patting her tongue down.  A referee materializes and counts it as a submission.

Winner: A Hawaiian Pizza (1)

Angered by this decision, Pizza Boy hits a superkick on the ref and slides on the zebra print.  He chivalrously closes the box and offers the cover to Savannah Sunshine.  Flattered, she covers the pizza as PB counts to 3

Winner Savannah Sunshine (2)
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/1/2019, 11:44 am

Ethan comes out of nowhere, flips Savannah and the title over as the PB kind of shrugs and does a fast count, allowing the belt to pin both Savannah and Ethan.

Winner: The belt via double pinfall
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/1/2019, 11:59 am

After everyone's left for the night, a kindly janitor sweeps the hallway.  It's the only peace he finds anymore with his wife leaving him and his college aged son disowning him.  In this rare solitary moment of peace he turns to the bottle.  Halfway through sweeping the hallway he passes out, dropping his broom across the OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship inadvertently.  The previously superkicked ref sits up like a horror villain and counts the three and tries desperately in his concussed state to snap the title around the broom's 'waist'.

Winner: A drunk janitor's broom. (1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2    OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3