Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Keelan Callihan
Aria Jaxon
Rob
Christopher Sabertooth
Jonetta Stone
kennydrake
Persephone Bane
Tarah Moore
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 12:00 am

Happy fucking birthday to one of my favorite Efed children and most importantly one of my best friends I have made from fedding: GARETH CASON. Dude, I'm not gonna front, you are honestly one of the best people I have met in a long time and I am so thankful to call you my friend. You are sweet, funny, protective as fuck and has always been by my side when no one else would. Theres no words to say that I haven't said to you before to tell you have much to mean to me. I love you, bestie Gareth and I hope you have an AMAZING and kick ass birthday as you spend the day with the ones that love you the most xoxo
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 12:02 am

HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY, DUDE!!!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 12:06 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARETH!!

You are truly one of the best people I know. A top tier human being who is not only an amazing writer, but a class act individual in every regard. You let people know you love them the moment you feel it, and it is so good for the soul to have you here. 

Bless you, my friend. I love you. Have a wonderful, beautiful day filled with love and happiness. You, more than anyone, deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 12:26 am

Happy birthday, Gareth!
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 2:14 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARETH!! One of the coolest guys that I've met through this place. Glad I can talk waifus,  efedding and games with you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 7:14 am

Happy mothafuckin bday boi
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 2:43 pm

Happy birthday, my dear! Welcome to the 20s Club. Finally. Thank you for always being honest and never failing to make me laugh. IT'S FRIDAY, GO OUT AND HAVE THE LIT ASS BIRTHDAY YOU DESERVE.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 5:53 pm

Happy birthday ya fucking ledge. You're a great guy, and I hope you enjoy your birthday!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 8:26 pm

Happy Level Up Day you fucking genius you!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 10:33 pm

Happy Birthday, have a great one (H).
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2019, 11:20 pm

Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
Melanie B

Melanie B

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2019, 6:53 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GARETH!!!!!
Page 1 of 1