Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_vote_lcap Give the person above an entrance theme II I_voting_bar Give the person above an entrance theme II I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
 Give the person above an entrance theme II I_vote_lcap Give the person above an entrance theme II I_voting_bar Give the person above an entrance theme II I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Give the person above an entrance theme II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

Give the person above an entrance theme II Empty
PostSubject: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/6/2019, 6:01 pm

I saw the original thread and decided why not make a new one. Anyways, the title explains it all so have fun.
Back to top Go down
defaultKyle

defaultKyle

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/6/2019, 6:27 pm

She - The Misfits
Lexicon Devil - Germs
The Big Takeover - Bad Brains
War Inside My Head - Suicidal Tendencies
Back to top Go down
Roughneck Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/6/2019, 8:42 pm

Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground
Back to top Go down
defaultKyle

defaultKyle

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/6/2019, 8:47 pm

THATS a damn good choice!

For you, imma go with “Jesus Christ Superstar”

OR!

“Jesus Walks” by Kanye
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/7/2019, 6:02 pm

Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath
Back to top Go down
Christie Sky

Christie Sky

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/7/2019, 7:09 pm

Diamond Eyes by Deftones or What Lies Ahead by SEMBLANT
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/8/2019, 2:54 am

Warrior Princess feat. Julie Elven - End Of Silence (with vocal)  

I am not sure but I think this might fit the character.
Back to top Go down
Roughneck Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/8/2019, 9:34 am

"Helter Skelter" by u2
Back to top Go down
Stefani Novak

Stefani Novak

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/8/2019, 9:51 am

Dad Rock by Mosaic
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/8/2019, 10:41 am

Dead Bodies by Air
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/8/2019, 2:27 pm

"The one who laughs last" by Downplay 

Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/8/2019, 5:07 pm

No Purity - Incendiary

FUCK.
YES.
Back to top Go down
Roughneck Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/8/2019, 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
the-natural

the-natural

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/9/2019, 11:21 am

With respects, every time I read something from you, I keep hearing "Ich Will" by Rammstein

Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime7/13/2019, 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above an entrance theme II    Give the person above an entrance theme II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give the person above an entrance theme II
Page 1 of 1