Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_vote_lcapWondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_voting_barWondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_vote_lcapWondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_voting_barWondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delsin Vendetta

Delsin Vendetta

Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  Empty
PostSubject: Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.    Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.  I_icon_minitime7/15/2019, 10:58 pm

Hi everyone, 

I recently signed up and was given permission by the admin to finally use my account. I looked over the "taken" picbases list and noticed Jay White currently being used as an NPC. The list also mentioned to talk to the admins to request the use of any NPC or reserved picbase (which I also PM'd Keelan). 

I was wondering if it's possible for me to use Jay as I had a really good character planned for him, which only his picbase would "fit in" with. I was wondering if I could negotiate with the user of the NPC or something. Also, I wouldn't mind dropping by if you guys have discord. 

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, I just thought making a thread would get a bit more exposure. 

Thanks a lot for reading!
Back to top Go down

Wondering if I can take an NPC picbase.
Page 1 of 1