Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
OWT Promos! I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWT Promos!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff X

Jeff X

OWT Promos! Empty
PostOWT Promos!

Here is where you can post your work for upcoming matches for OWT shows and events, or just put up a piece for character development for your OWT character. Before you get started here are the rules of the page!

-There is a ONE promo limit for all OWT shows and events!

-All promos have a 1K word count limit! 

-If everyone involved in a match would like to extend or shorten the promo limit due to personal circumstances or preference, you have two days at the start of the new promo week to confirm with a member of the writing team the agreed upon limit for your match, if not it will remain the standard limit set for OWT shows.

-NO DOUBLE POSTING! If your opponent has not responded there is no need to follow up with extra responses.

-The page is not a place to make challenges or try to book matches!

-Do not break kayfabe! Remember that everything is entirely storyline based and there is no reason to either take things personally, or make it personal for someone else.

-Have fun! Enjoy writing your work and feel free to hit up the chat for feedback!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
OWT Promos! Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

OWT Promos! :: Comments

Scott Oasis
Re: OWT Promos!
Post August 7th 2019, 6:40 pm by Scott Oasis

Our scene begins almost two weeks ago during OWT’s debut major event “Uprising: Genesis”.  Several agents are waiting at gorilla position, looking at the monitor as the third match of the evening has come to an end. They begin a round of applause as Teddy Mac walks through the curtain, having just come off of his match with Markus Carter. Even in his beaten up state he is smiling and high fiving people. He rushes through the halls upon seeing his family, scooping his daughter Leslie up and gives her a hug.

Leslie:
You beat him! You beat him! 

Teddy Mac:
I told you I would! Put that bully in his place.

Nicole:
You had me worried for a second, you know! You really cut it close out there!

Teddy Mac:
Was all part of my plan. While he was punching me and getting his fists tired, I was preserving my energy to surprise him! Leslie could see the plan -- couldn’t you!

Leslie:
Yeah! Daddy always was gonna win, I knew it!

Teddy Mac:
You gotta trust in me! I’m not losing anytime soon! This win is the first of many. By the time little sister comes along, I’ll be waiting for her with the World Championship! 

Leslie:
You really think you can do that!?

Teddy Mac:
I know I can do that. Now let’s get to the hotel and get you ready for bed!....After we have some ice cream to celebrate of course.

Teddy and his wife are both on opposite sides of their daughter, holding her hand as they walk out of the Staples Center.
-------------
Diary Entry #2

(Teddy Mac is walking around the OWT Performance Center with his camcorder in his hand. He is currently wearing his training gear as the PC is in the midst of a routine training day. Many of his peers are doing weight lifting and ring drills behind him as he does his best to talk over the chaos.)

“Leslie! Callie! Welcome to a typical day at the performance center! At the time of this recording I am two weeks removed from my match at Genesis where I gave Markus Carter a much deserved L, something I’ve probably been bragging about to you kids for years at this point. More importantly though, I am two weeks removed from starting our permanent residence here in Philly. The old house has been sold, everything has been set up in our new apartment, and my job is in full swing as you can tell. OWA has been going all in with me now that I’ve become available to the PC full time. That means more money (Yay for us), but it also means more work I have to put in (boo for me). Things are WAAAYYYY more intense than even I expected. I can barely breathe currently and that’s because your dad has been getting his ass kicked by these workouts. To be honest with you, as I’m walking and talking right now, everything hurts. Your mother hasn’t been too happy with me these past few days seeing as I can’t even come home and sit at the dinner table for five minutes without talking about how sore my back is. The trainers at the PC are NO JOKE. They hold us to an extremely high standards and while it isn’t fun, I can understand it. We were in front of 15,000 people two weeks ago. We’re not ordinary rookies. We’re start athletes. We’re Omega Wrestling Alliance signees; very few people on the planet can say that. We’re wrestling on a mainstream, national level so the expectations go beyond your regular weekend warrior. This is the big leagues and it comes with a lot of pain. 

Pain that I welcome. Adversity makes champions and with the amount I’ve been put through already I can tell I’m well on my way to becoming one of the most decorated wrestlers in the game. Heck, I’m already rubbing shoulders with some decorated people. Take who I have to face tomorrow for example. Nathan Quinn: one of two OWT wrestlers to already experience the main roster. I remember him and the rest of The Unchained calling me and viewers at home “a bunch of colonizing cacs” like it was yesterday.  He’s been on pay-per-view, wrestled in Japan for SSW and even challenged for Olympus’ World Television title. Nobody in OWT has his credentials and here I am having to go toe to toe with him. In the main event of the evening to boot! It’s been a lot to take in, but no doubt I see what’s in store for me this weekend as an honor. I look at it as quite a challenge as well. And more importantly, I also look at it as an impressive win for me to add to my resume. I’m going to go two for two, plain and simple. He has an intimidating history, but so did Markus Carter and I pinned him to the mat one, two, three….. That’s something Nathan has in common with him actually. Both of them got pinned at Genesis. Quinn lost in the main event and it proves the one thing I can guarantee: he is great but he is also beatable. Nolan did it and I will do it. In far more stunning fashion. I’m not going to psych myself out and get some defeatist mentally. Quinn’s experience doesn’t matter. Quinn’s TV time means nothing to me. We’re in the same company and we put in the same number of hours in the PC. I refuse to look up at him as if he were above me. When we step into that ring and look each other in the eye, we’ll be on the same exact playing field! The only difference will be is that I have more reason to win! They’ll see that I’m not here to play second fiddle. I’m here to be the best! 

Papa Ted Out”
MavericksINC
"South Philly Funky" (Wil Pierce vs. Julian Star)
Post August 7th 2019, 3:46 pm by MavericksINC
(The camera starts up and we see the international superstar in the form of the “Blackheart” himself, Wil Pierce, inside of Pittsburgh’s own “Cruel Noise Records” store and looking through the selection of various albums with a bemused look on his face before he notices that the camera is there and we see that the 2019 SJPW “God of the Super Juniors” winner is dressed rather nicely in an orange “Goku Training” t-shirt and acid washed blue jeans, hardly the image of a pro-wrestler)

Wil: Some people say that with the right combination of people, one can excellent music together. Take me for instance, you put me with anyone and the music would be John Williams level of excellence...we’re talking about Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” level of greatness here, folks!

To expound on his example, Wil reaches into the rack before him and pulls out a Vinyl pressing of the very “Thriller” album which he studies for a moment and then puts aside before thumbing through the album jacket some more.

Wil: For instance if you were to put me and Teddy Mac into a match together, I have a feeling it would be a good and respectable beat akin to that of say...most of the songs off of Linkin Park’s Living Things album, but nothing compared to the kind of hard hitting and brutal voices that Zaxaria and myself could have which would be more akin to that of AC/DC’s own High Voltage album.

Wil then stops with a slightly confused expression that turns into an “oh really” look as he pulls out both of the albums that he just mentioned before he innocently rolls his eyes and then sets them aside as well before going back to his work.

Wil: And there are some people whose music I just can’t fathom because they have nothing to present to the rest of the band, which brings me to *YOU*...Julian Star.

I mean you call yourself the "Star Attraction" and yet when you find out that you are set to debut against *ME* this week here on OWT television, live on the Omega Wrestling Network of all places...there is no voice to you, no lyrical nonsense about how your entrance them will herald the truth that you are the true "Alpha Dog" of our division....

Wil stops and looks at the camera rather disgustedly.

Wil: Dude...I'm not even getting any fricken COWBELL from you, you two cent Paul Logan ripoff artist!!

Wil stops and then closes his eyes, slowly swaying as he uses the warped operatic piece that is In This Moment and Rob Halford's "Black Wedding" to ease his temper back down to a respectable level before he opens his eyes again to look at the camera.

Wil: Let me be frank with you, Julian, if you can't swim with the great whites, then get the *FUCK* out of the water because this week you are not just stepping into the ring with some kid straight out of a garbage promotion that like to call themselves "Elite" or get to arguments with other garbage wrestlers over which garbage fed had the right to call the stable attached to their promotion the "Dark Carnival" first...

...No, this is Omega Wrestling Alliance and *WE* wrestle for Omega Wrestling Tomorrow because we are the TITANS and the FURIES of TODAY that will make up the next generation pantheon of pro wrestling GODS of tomorrow!!

Wil then indicates the albums in front of him with his arms stretched out wide.

Wil: Right here, I could pull out an album that best represents my feelings towards their skills...let's start with my least favorite wrestler, Zaxaria!

For Zaxaria, Wil pulls out AC/DC's "The Razor's Edge" album.

Wil:...Videl Rose!...

For Videl, out comes Queen's "A Kind of Magic".

Wil:....El Gaucho!!...

For Gaucho, out comes Big and Rich's "Horse of a Different Color" album.

Wil:...for Miss Kalena!!...

Kalena's pull gets her Ludacris' album with the hit single "Move BITCH!" on it called "Word of Mouf"

Wil:...to you, ERUFUJI!!...

In goes the hand and out comes a vinyl print of the "Fast Five" soundtrack!

Wil: and now let's see what Sakuya Goto pulls shall we?!

The hand dips into the racks again and out comes Prince's "Purple Rain" album...which gets a curious reaction from the "Blackheart".

Wil:...wow really..., foretelling or confusing...still a killer album to reference a killer joshi wrestler, yes?? 

Wil places the albums in a stack next to him before looking hard at the camera with a semi-serious expression.

Wil: But *YOU*, my dear Julian. When I think of you, the only album I can bring to mind is...

Wil reaches into the stacks without looking and withdraws "Barney's Greatest Hits: The Early Years" album, which he then holds up for the camera and all of the OWA/T faithful to see.

Wil: Behold the face of what I think of you for staying quiet when you had a chance to speak out, to make yourself be heard and in such a way that it could've added to the great music of Omega Wrestling Tomorrow...but now, you are going to be nothing more than a by product of a failed experiment...you will be catchy...you will be cute...but in the end, you'll just be selling yourself to some sick fuck down in the Dominican Republic who thinks that he is some kind of "God" when in fact he is just really high on his own supply of Sosa brand Cocaine and grape Pixie Sticks!!

So you come to the show tomorrow night, you lace up your boots really good and tight, and I can promise you that I will make you look like a million bucks...I will give you the kind of match that you could've made *BANK* on if you'd given it more than less of fucking ant's wing of a prayer.

Wil then sets the Barney album far away from the stack of the other albums, all the while keeping his attention focused solely on the camera.

Wil: Tomorrow night on Omega Wrestling Tomorrow television, I'm going to make you scream...I am going to make you whimper and cry,  and I'm going to introduce you to the reason why I'm in the business...the business of kicking your ass. And let me tell you, business is going to be booming for me tomorrow night at the Twenty Three Hundred down on the corner of South Swanson right here, in most EXTREME venue for professional wrestling in the most hardcore of wrestling cities itself!!

Wil then steps away from the racks of albums to spread his arms out wide to encompass the entire building that "Cruel Noise Records" is in-but also the entire city as well.

Wil: This is Philadelphia mother fucking PENNSYLVANIA!! 

The various people in the room let out a loud and raucous cheer at the sheer mention of respect for their home city.

Wil: And Julian, let me tell you something and that there is nothing and I do mean *NOTHING* like a South Philly wrestling crowd because if you fuck up in that ring, these fans will not only see it but they will also let you freaking *KNOW* it because these South Philly fans have seen a lot of great talent and a lot of shitty talent come and go through this city and thus makes them some of the best judges around for us, the next generation, to be judged by. 

Basically while I know that I can survive an inquisition by the South Philly crowd, you on the other hand...well let's just say that if they ONLY tar and feather ya, you might be safe.

Wil then steps forward and picks up his stack of albums, shuffles them like a deck of cards and then picks them up under his right arm. 

Wil: See you at the show, Julian. Now don't disappointment me than you already have...the last thing you want me to do is come and find you.

(Wil then turns away from the camera, stopping long enough to pull one of the albums out from under his arm-Prince's "Purple Rain" as a matter of fact-which he then looks at it
and then shakes his head as he walks off, camera fading to black)
Artemis
Post August 7th 2019, 12:42 pm by Artemis
The room was quiet, as still and as cold as a grave stone--but it held something in it too. It held a body of a woman inside those four walls. The camera zooms in slowly to get a better glance at the mysterious woman. She was laying in a large wooden chair; her long legs crossed, draped over one of the arms as the mid of her back was up against the other in nothing more but a white fur throw covering her ivory skin---And by her wooden chair sat two large Dobermans, sitting gaurd like two warriors awaiting their orders. As the camera moved closer to them, the Doberman on the left of the woman began to growl which made the woman smile as she reached down with one of her hands and slowly slid her fingers against the fur of Beast. After calming him down, The Woman threw her legs off the arm of the chair; placing them on the floor in front of her to sit currently in her personally throne. "Do not mind him, my dear. He is simply protective over his master. Isnt that right, Ares?" The Woman chuckled to herself as the Beast leaned closer to her touch. "Hmm, if only the world around us was like this. So clam, so easy to rule but alas it isn't that easy, is it?" She shakes her head slowly, her other Beast, named Leto, laid his head down on her knee. The Woman slowly starts to pet him as a sigh passes through her lips. "No, it never is. Not with so many simple minded gracing this world, believing they are deserving of everything. I have walked this world for a long time and I have watch as the undeserving have been handed everything left and right and I am sick of it. Why must the unwanted get attention when women who have bled for this world get handed nothing but the scraps? Why must the world be so blinded by the rich and famous to over look women who had to fight their way to be called Alphas? So many Questions for the ones who run the world but none of listen...so why not show them who truly matters between those velvet ropes." The Woman smiles wickedly before standing from her wooden throne; the two beasts mimic her movements, watching her every move. "And that is where you come in, Ms. Kalena. Women like you...so small minded and lost in your own blind ways. You believe that you deserve the world due to the fact that you are built like a good but you shall be such thing is my eyes, my pray. In all of my years alive, I have met many among many of women who thpught they would the top warriors in a company. Who carries a championship arpund from another place to make herself feel like she is worth a shit her but the truth is, you are nothing but the dirt beneath my boots, Kalena. Those other girls you threw around the ring last week have nothing on me. I am not like those three...i am more. I am the Hunter in these parts and you? You are my first pray of this mission of cleansing. I am going to end your proud moment of bliss and make you feel the wrath that flows through these veins." A wicked smile graced the woman's lips. "I will make this promise to you right here and now, Ms. Kalena and that promise is this: You will be cleansed. You will be swept away into the abyss with all the others that has fallen to THE VOID's hands. You will be nothing more than a distant memory of what could have been. A warrior that won a battle but could not make it though the War----and I, Ms. Kalena. I am that War. I will rain down upon you like one thousands burning arrows. I will hunt you down and skin you alive till you are nothing more then a pile of guts and bones are the only things remaining. You do not have what it takes to defeat The American Jackel. I am...inevitable....and soon enough, little one, you will fall. Come Friday, you will meet to your maker in the forum of a beautiful yet deadly woman. Good luck and may the gods have mercy on your moral soul..." With that, the Woman bows her head towards the camera before walking out of the camera's view with her two Dobermens behind her. As she disappears in the shows, the camera zooms closer to wooden Throne; showing a name marked into it: ARTEMIS. After showing the name, the camera fades to black; ending the scene.
Kai D Oh
Post July 26th 2019, 11:51 pm by Kai D Oh
Rick Walton: Ladies and Gentlemen. My name as you all know is Rick Walton! I was formerly the business advocate for one Nasir Moore, better known to you all as CM Nas. You know, Best Wrestler Alive, Alpha of the Year, First World Champ in OWA history, Main Evented the first Final Destination, so on and so forth. WELL! What most of you might NOT know is...I am the owner of my own Federation. My own little wrestling company known as Gamma Pro Wrestling. The very company based in Newark, New Jersey where I first discovered a young CM Nas and helped foster and groom him into the single greatest attraction and star in modern day Professional Wrestling. WELL I suppose you could say I’m doing it ALL OVER AGAIN! My good sir would you kindly introduce yourself?

Nolan Eliwood: You all should know who I am. If you don’t then you’ve clearly been living under a rock and need to do your research, either that or you’re just a filthy casual who only follows the big wrestling promotions and needs to broaden your horizons and check out Gamma Pro, the best independent wrestling promotion on the planet, and that’s not JUST because I am the Heavyweight Champ of it currently.

Rick Walton: Well sounds like I’ll need to do it.

Nolan Eliwood: I want the full CM Nas treatment! Anything he got, I should get too.

Rick Walton: Hmm, I suppose that’s fair, you ARE his star pupil after all. Well folks...standing beside me is the current REIGNING! DEFENDING! GAMMA PRO WRESTLING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! FORMER OWA ROSTER MEMBER! CURRENTLY THE BIGGEST STAR BY A WIDE MARGIN SIGNED TO OWT! AND THE MAN WHO TRULY IS THE GEMSTONE OF PRO WRESTLING...NOLAN ELIWOOD!

Nolan Eliwood: That was everything I’d hoped it’d be Rick. You haven’t lost a step.

Rick Walton: Of course not, I’m the greatest wrestling personality outside of the ring.

Nolan Eliwood: Just as I’m the greatest personality IN the ring. And I guess that bum Nathan Quinn will get to learn that at Genesis. Who even IS this guy?

Rick Walton: Very similar case to yours. A guy who came into the fold of OWA with a lot of hype as a young star who was influenced by a major star, got lost in the shuffle of a losing stable, left to try and remake something of himself in the indies, and is back now to try and restart in the big leagues.

Nolan Eliwood: Cute, except I have a World Title and the greatest manager today to show for my time away from OWA. What does this guy have?

Rick Walton: Neither of those things.

Nolan Eliwood: That’s all that honestly needs to be said. Why am I even wasting my time essentially facing a worse version of myself? I mean hell, I really shouldn’t even BE in OWT, I’m just here so that when I enter the hall of fame in like three years after accomplishing all there is to accomplish in this place, I wanna enter as the first guy to have all available accomplishments in ALL of OWA, which unfortunately now includes this glorified minor league territory.

Rick Walton: Oh it’s not all bad, you’ll get to show off your superiority to anyone and everyone you encounter.

Nolan Eliwood: What’s new?

Rick Walton: Well he also claims that this match between the two of you is headlining because you’re the two with the most name value and that the match will be a battle of legacies. Bogard Bloodline vs the Star Pupil of the Best Wrestler Alive.

Nolan Eliwood: Big Oof. Does your dad even love you kiddo? I mean if he really did he’d actually let you use his famous last name. As far as me being Nas’ star pupil during training, well that’s fuckin obvious isn’t it? Everyone knows including him that I’m gonna surpass him in no time, that’s why he’s being such a tryhard against Keelan and the likes right now. He’s trying to make the most of his last bit of time on top of this industry before I rise up and take it all for myself. I’ll send you back to making indy shots because that’s the closest you’ll ever get to success in Pro Wrestling with your loser ass. Your sentimental garbage is gonna make me vomit! No one gives a damn about this “battle of legacies” All they wanna see is the top talents come out on top. And that’s what I provide day in and day out. All Nathan Quinn will be remembered as in this business is a fact. “Who did Nolan Eliwood, the reincarnation of christ himself, beat in his very first OWT appearance?”

Rick Walton: Checkmate.
Nathan Quinn
Post July 26th 2019, 10:46 pm by Nathan Quinn
Uprising: Genesis Promo #1

“Prodigal Son”

Nathan Quinn never expected a warm welcome. He didn’t grow up knowing his uncles nor have he ever been in the same room as his father. But here he was at the OWT Performance Center, standing across from the man who should’ve been there, but wasn’t. Naheem “The Dream” Bogard, legendary wrestler and OWT GM gathered the OWT roster around the corner. He spoke a bit about Uprising: Genesis and how he was proud of everyone. He mentioned how they were the next generation of wrestlers, the ones who would carry on the legacy of past generations, and other inspiring shit to make everyone feel important about themselves. After a round of applause, the roster separated to go home for the day. Nathan was about to do the same when Naheem approached him with that Nathan dubbed “his humble stance”. The man who was known as The Franchise Player, one of the biggest heels of the business was now someone who was just happy to be apart of something bigger than himself. He could tell that feeling was genuine, which was something Nathan himself respected.

“How did I do?” Naheem asked, adjusting his glasses.

“I think you nailed it...kind of.” Nathan laughed as he grabbed a towel.

“Listen I feel confident in my ability to separate one thing from another. With that said I was wondering if you wanted to grab some dinner? Don’t worry I’m not trying to play catch up or anything-”

“You don’t need to force yourself. It is what it is. Besides, the last thing I want is Nolan to talk smack about me getting special privileges before our main event match.”

Naheem nodded slightly. “Good point. I guess Christian was right after all.”

“Of course he is. He’s your brother and my mentor. Mr. Showtime knows a thing or two about this kind of stuff.” Nathan pat the man he never got to call his father on the shoulder and made his way to the locker room.

----

I’m not surprised that Nolan and I are headlining this show. Out of everyone on the card, we’re the ones with main roster experience, so OWT’s using our names to put butts in seats huh? A lot has changed since was I here. Last time I was here, I was with The Unchanied. We had...a lot of anger. We ran all over the place, causing as much chaos as we saw fit. I...I don’t know. Maybe I wanted to break into the business the same way a certain “Franchise Player” did. Maybe I wanted to be different than the others, desperate to show that I can be a superstar in my own right. When The Unchained broke up, I decided to take a break from OWA. I traveled the world, fighting the best and beating the rest. I upgraded my moveset and gained more life experience in relation to living the life of a pro wrestler. It’s my dream to take my God-given talent and reach for the stars. So here I am in Omega Wrestling Tomorrow, back on the grind. My opponent is a man who knows what it’s like to run with a crew only to find himself standing alone on the edge. So here we are Nolan Eliwood, just you and I. No Unchained, no Phantom Troupe, just us. I don’t know you that well Nolan, but what I do know is that you're someone who spent the majority of your career attaching yourself to others in hopes of making it to the big time. You’re the prized student of CM Nas himself, a chip off the old block and whatnot. Well, it’s a good thing everyone knows who my Papi is because I don’t just see this as a fight between two of OWT’s finest. I see this as a battle of legacies. One is governed by the Bogard bloodline while the other was forged by the so-called “Greatest Wrestler in the World”. Well, it’s time to see if Nas has passed some of that greatness over to you, Nolan. We’ll be seeing each other in the squared circle soon enough.

(Nathan smiles)

There’s more I want to say, but I’d rather my actions speak for me. The Prodigal Son has returned and my oh my how glorious it is!
Natasha Night
Post July 26th 2019, 10:01 pm by Natasha Night
Your time -- both in this business and on this earth -- are what you make of them.

People think because I talk slick that it makes me a liar or worse, delusional, but don’t get it twisted. The fact that I talk a lotta shit doesn’t mean that I can’t be honest about where I stand. I’ve had my chances in the old OWT and on Odyssey. I ran with The Unchained, came back from a separated shoulder, and didn’t win the women’s Clash. Yeah, I got my hands on the old Queen of the Ring, but the cash-in didn’t go the way I planned. I ain’t here to make excuses, either. This is supposed to be the part where I talk about how people got me fucked up, right? Where I talk about how I “didn’t get caught on my best night” more than once, but nah. Time is valuable, and I haven’t been valuing it nearly enough.

Niggas can forget what they thought they knew. Genesis is the right thing to call this shit, ‘cause this is where it all really begins for me. Count my past strikes against me if you want, that’s fine. Fuck, I count them against myself, but they do say pressure makes diamonds. That pressure and those failures are what’s motivating me now, and when I taste that victory? Whether it comes by way of simply dropping jaws or just skipping all the formalities and breaking them, it’s gonna be sweet.

I used to be a Laker Girl. Night after night for a couple of years, I stepped into the Staples Center. I set foot on that hardwood as a member of the most famous dance team in the world, but I knew that wasn’t my endgame. Wrestling is, was, and always will be, so it pisses me off that it hasn’t gone the way I planned so far. Angry gets shit done, though, or whatever the black dude from American Gods said. Weak people accept their fate -- good or bad -- and rest on their laurels. But I know for a fact that I’m strong enough to change my course.

That’s some real survivor-type shit. It goes deeper than just using the lyrics to a catchy song that everyone knows, and there’s nothing that illiterate ass Belle Kingsley lookalike can say to me that A.) even makes sense or B.) I don’t already know. Failure sometimes comes with trying. That’s the risk you take. And maybe Videl Rose hasn’t experienced very many because she hasn’t done shit in the first place. The fact that she already knows who I am tells me everything I need to know. Good or bad, I actually have a profile. She thinks she’s coming in as a wildcard? I say she’s coming in as a nobody. A non fucking factor. And honestly, winding back up in developmental -- not “development’s”, please learn how the English language works -- isn’t the worst thing in the world. OWT is about to be the hottest thing in the industry. People are gonna be looking at this brand to see what the future looks like, and if you think I’m ashamed to be a part of that, you’re dumber than I thought you were. There’s a whooooole lot of winning in my future, and it starts when you’re one of the three bitches I skate past to take this W. You can play all the games you want. Leave the winning to me.

Kalena must be sending back messages from the future, because she apparently already knows what we’re gonna say about each other? This is when tryna be a step ahead of the game goes terribly wrong. Again, this is one more fan who sounds like they charted the trajectory of my career up to this point but never really learned shit. Comprehension skills are in shambles around here, goddamn. Are you bitches elementary school dropouts? If you must know, Natasha Night runs from NOBODY. I didn’t run from Odyssey, and I sure as fuck didn’t run back here. Anytime I’ve fallen on my ass, I went down swinging. I took all that shit on the chin, and this so happened to be what came next. I can live with that. You’re saying “you looked promising”, talking about me in past tense as if my time came and went. I’m just getting started. I’m young as fuck and I got plenty left in the tank. You’re already talking about a trip to Odyssey, looking past all of this. You wouldn’t last five minutes there. Coming back to OWT was never about safety. It was about opportunity, and the one being presented to me means I gotta get past you. And if all you got is Moesha’s braids, Coko’s tacky ass acrylics, and tired ass punchlines, then this shit is gonna be a BREEZE.

Sakuya, we ain’t strangers to each other. Old OWT made sure of that. I know what you’re made of. Shit, the entire world knows what you’re sister’s made of, but this ain’t about bloodlines. It’s just about blood, and mine boils when I think about the idea of losing this match. Good thing I won’t, huh? I haven’t come this far to let myself down again. You’re the only one who actually knows what I can do, so you’re the only one I’m actually sweating. That doesn’t mean I don’t think I can beat you, though, because I know I can.

Too many times before, a spark failed to start a whole inferno, but the time for all of that is over. The Firestarter is here to claim her spot at the top of OWT, and trust -- I got no problems turning you bitches into ashes in the process.
Diamond Carved Ent.
Post July 26th 2019, 1:55 am by Diamond Carved Ent.
OWT Promos! Jacqueline-champ1

The scene opens in a dark room, consisting of an old wrestling ring, the mat eroding and the loud sounds of bumps are heard. Aside from that, It was very quiet and secretive. Suddenly, A petite but muscular woman steps into the frame as everyone stops what they're doing in the ring to watch her. With a title belt perched over her right shoulder, she sneered with an evil smirk before blinking softly.

???: "ALREADY!! The people behind me...they know it. The peoples that be...they know it. The three bitches that I'm going to to throw around...they know it, too. You see, They had a LOT to say about each other. How they failed as being main roster talent. How they happen to have siblings within the main roster. Or how small and inexperienced they are. But none, not one of them had words for this bad bitch. NOT ONE...had the guts to call me out, and that's for one reason only...THEY know who Ms. Kalena is."

Ms. Kalena raises her title up to the sky, her face being all business as she did before placing it back on her shoulder.

Ms. Kalena: "They all heard about me on the indies, or hell, even saw first hand, how lethal and dangerous I am in that ring. I didn't get this belt and become the first and only woman to hold it because I leech onto every opportunity that comes my way. I didn't get it because I'm a dainty sweetheart. And I damn sure ain't get it because my big sister wrestles. I got it through blood, sweat, and ass-whoopings. I play even harder. That's why the company gave me a developmental contract. Because they know I will raise ALL HELL upon their prized possessions on the main roster, so they decided to let me play around with the prospects first. I respect it. But let me tell y'all something; y'all putting them in a sphere of fire. They're backs and necks will be sore by the time I'm done with them and they may not come back. Their dreams will be crushed because they know I'm going to stomp on them and crush it."

Kalena forms an imaginary line with her foot on the ground before stomping right over it.

Ms. Kalena: "Videl Rose, I've seen a little bit of your work. Quite impressive moves you got there, if you're a 20 year old fanboy who can't get his fat ass off the computer chair in his momma's basement. Yeah, you can do all that flippity-floppity shit, but what good will that do when you're given a REAL headlock? Thrown to the mat with a REAL body slam? Or getting yo chin knocked off with a REAL Spinning Heel Kick? We may almost identical in size, well never mind because my arms bigger than yours, but we ain't cut from the same loaf of bread. You've never had a real WRASSLER come your way and come tonight, you won't have a way to prepare for me."

She flexes her bulging biceps, giving us a view at the hard work she displays in the gym.

Ms. Kalena: "And oh, hey Natasha, I almost didn't recognize you without one of Odyssey's women of color standing over you. Damn, you looked promising. You looked like you were going to make it for a while there. Poor baby. Then you ran with ya tail between ya legs back to developmental. To escape all the hard work and determination you need to survive. To escape all the extreme violence and actual talent from Odyssey. That's too damn bad, because Ms. Kalena is bringing all dat tonight. You thought you had a safety, but tonight, I'mma cut that bitch right open from the middle."

Ms. Kalena gives a small cackle, probably not taking Natasha as serious as she should be, before continuing to speak.

Ms. Kalena: "And good ole Baby Goto, Sakuya. Ooh, how I can't wait to get into the ring with you. You one of them Joshi girls, huh? You were trained a lot different from many of the other girls. You had discipline, heart, and resilience to make it through. However, that shit ain't gon' help you tonight. And the reason why I'm so eager to whoop yo ass, is to send your big sister a clear message. That my trip to Odyssey will be coming sooner than later, and that as long as I have something to do with it, She won't be the top Goddess around. As a matter of fact, tonight I'm sending a message to ALL the girls around here, developmental or main roster, that there's a reason why there is a "Ms." before my name. I'm the head trainer of ELLW for a reason, too. Because in that ring, I don't earn respect, I just take it. They know, and so will all the fans of OWA and OWT come Uprising. Because Ms. Kalena is the baddest bitch of them all, so put up, shut up, and take ya damn chins because I'm going to make you hoes bleed, make you hoes sweat, and ENJOY giving out a triple dose of ass-whoopings tonight. Just. Know. That."

Kalena walks away from the scene, heading towards the ring to gather up on the rookies, prepping for her next class before the scene fades out.
ERUFUJI
Post July 25th 2019, 8:33 pm by ERUFUJI
OWT: Uprising: Genesis Promo: "Fighting Spirit!"

(Word Count: 603)

ERUFUJI: What if… right now… I lost it all?

*ERUFUJI sits on a curb in suburban Los Angeles, looking at the cars and people passing by*

ERUFUJI: what if everything I've done? All the time I spent in OWT before this? What if it's all meaningless? What if all of my hard work crumbled to nothing in my hands because I let it go?

*ERUFUJI wipes some sweat off of his brow, gazing near to the hot Los Angeles sun.*

ERUFUJI: I'm glad that Omega Wrestling Tomorrow is getting its own programming. Honestly, that step into all of this is past due. When crossing over into television, there's a lot of things that need to happen. Stability is very key. But more importantly, we need to develop a relationship with the crowd of people that we seek to entertain. Fenris understands none of this, Fenris spits on these ideals. That's because he has some odd ancient purpose to fulfill. This man wants nothing more than to rip me apart in the vain of his spiritual leader. I take it you believe it is your destiny to do so. Sadly… sadly Fenris, in only focusing on your own destiny. You have made a crucial mistake. You have doubted mine.

*ERUFUJI gives the camera a small smile*

ERUFUJI: I have worked to the bone just to get to OWT, I have given my blood sweat and tears to this operation ever since I joined it. But now it seems that it's going to get tv time, which means bigger paychecks for everyone. Which means fake people like Fenris who weren't here before are going to try to cash in on what is not rightfully his. This attitude interests me, the attitude that you're owed respect. Even I am not owed respect, despite my years and years of hard work, I have never once been owed anything by anyone. That's the difference between I and a good chunk of my colleagues and peers within the wrestling world. I am not within the feeling that I am owed anything.

*ERUFUJI stands to his feet and stretches a bit*

ERUFUJI: Fenris honestly did not say enough to me. Say more next time! I wanted much more insight on who he is. I wanted many more things to react to. Sadly a silence has befallen him. Like a flu or something. But it's okay, I can work with that. He told me that the deciding factor in the match will be my… machismo. My machismo? I'm not usually known for being the most macho of men. Yes, I accept many challenges and take a great many hits straight on the nose, but macho? Macho I am not. I am simultaneously glad though that Fenris seems to know as little about me as I do about him. This way I can dazzle him with my fighting spirit once I get in the ring with him on OWT Uprising! Not only him, but the live crowd too! I want to dazzle them all. Hopefully, even the OWA board is dazzled. I aspire to one day fight at Final Destination! So many people chanting my name… I'll show all of them my true fighting spirit!

*ERUFUJI slips back his hair with a wide smile*

ERUFUJI​: So you better watch out, Fenris! Because unlike you, I ain't fighting for some mysterious higher power! I'm fighting for all of OWA and OWT’s fans out there that want to see a true kickboxing clinic!

Sayonara!

*The camera zooms out into the Los Angeles skyline, and fades away as ERUFUJI waves goodbye* 
Jeff X
Post July 24th 2019, 10:33 pm by Jeff X
[Corey Matthis Promo]

The scene opens up and Corey Matthis is walking down the entrance ramp towards the ring.  The Staples Center is completely empty, but everything is in place. The ring and stages are all set up for the big OWT Uprising: Genesis show set to take place there on Friday.  Matthis is dressed simply in an OWA Boiling Point t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts and his long hair hangs over his eyes. He brushes his hair to the side as he climbs up and sits on the apron, just staring at the empty arena around him.

“It’s finally here.  The moment I’ve been waiting for my whole life.  In less than fourty-eight hours these seats will be packed up to the rafters with people getting ready to watch the next generation of OWA Alphas make their debuts...me being one of them.  I could sit here and tell you all that I’m not nervous, but that would be a lie. I’ve watched wrestling my whole life but never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d find myself here. I always thought I’d have a career as a professional athlete, but I’d always imagined that it’d be on the football field.  Up until a few years ago, I had hopes of being drafted into the NFL this year...but alas...that was not to be.”

Corey looks down at his surgically repaired left knee and shakes his head.

“But when one door closes, another one opens...once I left Vanderbilt, I had no idea where to turn to next.  I was lying at home recovering from surgery when I saw the ad on TV. I’d always watched these guys and suddenly with my football career over, a lightswitch flipped inside my head...I can do this too.  Soon as I was able to walk, I flew out to Philly and met with the training staff at OWT. I’ve been training there ever since. Learning the ins and outs of this business and just grateful to get the chance to learn.  I even got to appear on Kingdom a few weeks ago!”

Corey stands up and turns around, leaning on the ropes and staring into the ring.  A smile slowly starts to form on his face.

“And now...now the biggest opportunity of all has arisen.  After a year of learning from the best trainers in the world at the OWT Performance Center...they’ve officially awarded us with our own brand.  To say it’s exciting would be a massive understatement. It all kicks off Friday night at OWT Uprising: Genesis where I’ll get to make myself known to the world in a six man tag team contest.  Six men...all in the ring at the same time...all of us relative unknowns...but all of us looking to make our names mean something in this industry. Now I could sit here and tell you that it’s an honor just to be participating at an event like this...but that would be a lie.  Just participating is not enough for me. The competitor in me is here to win and that’s exactly what I plan on doing. I have the utmost confidence in my teammates. Jacob Striker...the Natural...if nothing else, he’s certainly shown he can talk the talk. Hell, we’ve heard from him more times this week and we’ve heard from some guys on the main roster!  But I love the enthusiasm. If he brings that same energy to this ring tomorrow then we’ll be just fine.”

“And of course my main man Kyle.  This guy’s already won gold in OWA.  Can any of the rest of us say that? I thought I had a head start just from appearing on Kingdom once but then this guy just one ups the hell out of me.  If he has already shown he has the fortitude to go out and challenge the Alphas of OWA for the 24/7 Championship...just what in the hell do you think he’s going to do to you three idiots?  Plus...that guy shared some cookies with me at a training session one time and MAN were those things were AWESOME!”

Corey steps through the ropes and into the ring as he paces around the mat.

“I suppose that brings my to my opponents then.  Levi Silvera, Zaxaria, and El Gaucho. Each one more arrogant than the last.  While I am confident in my own abilities, I don’t walk around thinking that I’m the greatest thing to ever hit this industry when I’ve yet to have a real match like these three morons do.  Levi Silvera...this guy literally thinks he’s a God because he can quote some Bible references in his promos here and there. Well Levi, you can pretend to be the Messiah all you want but if you get in my way on Friday, you will meet the real God much sooner than you anticipated.”

Corey leans back into the corner turnbuckle.  You can tell he’s really soaking this in.

“Who’s next?  Oh yeah...Zaxaria..a man who had so much to say about my teammates, but absolutely nothing about me?  Is that so? Over-looking me there Zaxy? I can guarantee you that you will never make that mistake again after Friday.”

Corey steps back out onto the apron and starts walking back up the ramp.

“Lastly there’s El Gaucho...I know all about your tactics.  There’s no card you won’t play to earn a win and honestly, that makes me smile.  It makes me fully aware that you can’t rely on your own ability to get the job done.  So when you try and bend the rules? I’ll be ready. And you’ll be leaving California knowing that you cheated and still failed.  Oh and by the way? It’s the left knee. You can try and take a shot at it if you dare.”

Corey then smiles at the camera one quick time before heading back behind the curtain.
Scott Oasis
Post July 23rd 2019, 10:22 pm by Scott Oasis
LOCATION: Victoria Building Apartments in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

INTERIOR: Inside the building we see Teddy Mac in the living room with his loving wife, Nicole as they sit cross legged in the living room in front of their daughter. The home is flooded with boxes full of belongings like electronics, books, decorations, etc as the walls of the rooms themselves are very bare -- showing they only got to the location recently. Teddy and his wife appear very happy as they watch their daughter run around despite the limited space.

Teddy Mac:
So, what do you say Leslie? Like the new place?

Leslie:
(quick and excitedly)
Yeah!

Teddy Mac:
I told you to trust me when I said Philadelphia wouldn’t be so bad! Just wait until we get all of your toys out and you can see what your new room will look like! I’m sure you’ll love this place even more when grandma and grandpa get to come over and spend the week!

Nicole:
(touching her stomach)
And especially when your sister comes to join us!

Teddy Mac:
We already know you’re excited for that! In just a bit you’ll get to be an older sister and you’ll have all the room in the world to play with her and have fun!

Leslie smiles and heads over to Nicole, reaching down and putting her hand on her mother’s stomach.

Leslie:
Oooooh. Your tummy is getting bigger mommy! When do we get to see her?

Nicole:
Soon. Real soon.

Teddy Mac:
Based on how much she’s kicking it’s only a matter of a few weeks. She’s a rowdy one. Definitely going to be a fighter!

Nicole:
(softly)
Just like her father. 

Teddy Mac:
(laughs)
You really think so?

Leslie:
We get to see you fight this week, dad! Right?

Teddy Mac:
Chyuuuuup. Me and Markus Carter. You remember him?

Leslie:
Ew! I don’t like him!

Teddy Mac:
Heh. Why not?

Leslie:
He’s mean. And ugly! He’s a big fat monster! He’s Shrek!

Teddy Mac:
I can see the resemblance.

Nicole:
I could smell the resemblance when I saw him at the performance center……

Teddy Mac:
Alright, alright! So he’s a big, smelly, mean monster and we don’t like him. That’s all fine with me. Daddy’s going to remember all of that when he sees him in the ring this Friday. Which by the way, we better hurry and unpack because after tomorrow we’re going on a plane to head to the show! 

Leslie:
Wooooowww! The show isn’t here?

Teddy Mac:
No, Los Angeles! But I figured we’d get settled here and show you the new place we’re going to be at most of the time! You know what we’re going home to which will give you something to look forward to after the match!

Leslie:
Coooool! Please beat him quick so we can come back!

Teddy Mac:
I will, don’t you worry. He’s a fat monster so I’m sure he’ll get tired and head back to his swamp as soon as the bell rings!

Leslie:
You’re going to clobber him!

Teddy Mac:
Darn right I am! Now Leslie, head over to that box over there, I think your ponies are in there! Pull out the rest of the stuff in the box with it and you can play with them as much as you want when you’re done!

Leslie:
Yay!

Leslie scampers off to the box to retrieve her dolls and help unpack the rest of the objects while Teddy and Nicole look on proudly
-------------
Video Diary #1

(Teddy Mac is standing in the living room in the middle of the night as the home has been mostly unpacked. He holds the camera up to his face as he walks around the room trying to figure out what to say.)

"Hey there Leslie! Hey to you too, Callie! I know you’ll be with us by the time I show the family this video. In school too probably….man, that’ll be gnarly! Well anyway, I thought it’d be a good idea to start making these videos to show you when you get older. You know, as a way for you to look back on what daddy’s accomplished and maybe give you something to learn from. A lot of big things are happening in life as I’m recording this. I got signed by OWA’s developmental branch a few months back and we’ve just been shipped out to live in Philadelphia so dad can get to working for them on a day to day basis. Not only that but I’ll finally be on TV this Friday. One on one with Markus “Merciless” Carter. Huge guy. Very angry. Could use a touch up on his beard. He’s a massive jerk with a big ego but he has a large trail of bodies to back it up. Markus released a video this afternoon, saying all sorts of awful threats. He tells me he’s going to make me bleed right in front of you, Leslie. He said he was going to break my body and have me laying in a hospital bed. His plan is to end my career so you won’t look up to me anymore. So that you’ll pity me instead. He was very convincing in his speech, I’ll give him that. Hearing the words he spit out my way I should be scared out of my mind right now. But honestly, I’m not. I’m not scared at all because I know it won’t happen. Not as long as you kids need an example to follow. I don’t want you kids to grow up living in fear, letting other people determine the path you take. I want you to stand up for yourselves and show the world what you can do, that you are here and you’re ready to succeed no matter the adversity! All Markus is is a bully. He says horrible things to bring others down and make them give up on themselves so they’ll be easy pickings for him. At their core his words are all empty; they’re meaningless when he confronts someone who won’t back down. Someone like me. He’s got more size and he’s more experience, but he expects everything to come easy to him at the end of the day. He’s not used to struggle.

I’m sure I’ll meet plenty of people like Markus along my journey in wrestling and some of them will be even worse. They’ll beat me up more. They’ll say even more hurtful things. I’m sure they’ll make you kids worry your heads off about me throughout the years. But i’ll be okay. We’ll all be okay. It won’t put a damper on my dream because I’ll still find a way to come through in the end. For you two. My life is going to be dedicated to showing you two that anything in this world is possible. You can be who you want to be and even if people knock you down….you’ll get up and prevail. Carter can make me bleed. Carter can choke me out. Carter can do whatever he wants in hopes of breaking me. I’ll take it all and walk out of that ring under my own power with a smile on my face! I don’t want you to look at Superman or Wonder Woman, or some Nas or Aria action figure and have that be what inspires you. I want to give you that boost. I want this first match on my grand stage to be in triumph to show you that it’s okay to take risks. I quit my desk job to follow my passion and give you girls the wonderful life that you deserve. When you guys find your calling and even dare to hesitate taking that first step -- think about my first step. I’m in Philly. About to fly to LA. And about to beat the baddest man on the OWT roster. Watch the match back when you get the chance Leslie, because when I defeat Carter, even if I’m bleeding like a stuck pig, I’m going to give you and mom -- you too Callie -- the warmest hug ever. 

Papa Ted out."
Markus Merciless Carter
Post July 23rd 2019, 4:39 pm by Markus Merciless Carter
Markus Carter

Night One: Mac and Me

Markus is sitting in his gym after a workout, looking directly at the camera with the utmost intensity.

OWT. A new era for professional wrestling. And how fitting it is that their first ever show features me on the poster. The powers that be in this company know what I’m capable of. They’re aware of my reputation. And so, I have been given the opportunity to ply my craft before a paying audience, as I have done so many times in the past. And who have these people decided upon to be victimised? Who is the chosen one for a night of agony and desolation? A man by the name of Teddy Mac. Teddy, if you’re not feeling fear right now then you’re either stupid or ignorant, not that those two qualities are mutually exclusive. You’re a few days away from taking a beating like you’ve never experienced. You’re going to be sharing the ring with someone who has left a trail of bodies in every promotion he’s been a part of. You get to play a part in a very special debut. You get to say that you were first in a long list of unfortunate souls.

You don’t think I’ve come across your kind before? A nobody who thought he could chase the wrestling dream to create a better life for himself. Look what that’s got you, Teddy, a one-way ticket to the hospital. I won’t lie about your chances because I want you to take your long-term health under consideration. What about your family, Teddy? Do you want to be the bedridden quadriplegic who’s a burden on those around him? Who can’t put food on the table because he thought he belonged in this world? I’ll be teaching you a valuable lesson in not overstepping your boundaries. In this line of work, people get hurt, families are broken, and spirits are destroyed. There are fish and there are sharks, what do you think you are? How is your daughter going to feel when she’s forced to watch daddy get beaten into a coma because he thought he could hang?

I can see it now, blood pouring from your head as your little girl looks on in horror, turning to mommy to ask, “Why is daddy bleeding?” And mom doesn’t have an answer, because she doesn’t want to explain to her precious child about men like me. She’s still far too innocent to understand that there are people in the world who enjoy bringing pain, who get a sick sense of satisfaction out of breaking down the human body. So, all your wife can do is cry. And you’ll look out at the front row and realise the mistake you’ve made, that all your training and preparation wasn’t enough to prepare for the moment where you bit off more than you could chew. Not that you’ll have a whole lot of time to take that information in, because you’ll feel my hands at your throat, choking whatever life’s left of you out and making you squirm. The referee tries to pull me off, but I just keep going until you’re out like a light. I’m not a man of half measures, I will BREAK YOU and EVERYTHING you hold dear! And then I’m gonna mail a part of my check to your house to help cover the medical expenses, to help pay the bills. You’ll have to lie there, helpless and dependent on everyone else, knowing that I’m the breadwinner of your family. That the man who put you in that position is keeping you off the street! Yeah, that’s the future that’s waiting for you, Teddy. You’ll have to explain to your little girl that the big, bad man who traumatised her that night is the only reason she gets a warm meal every night. That her college fund is kept steady by the man who took walks in the park and trips to the funfair with her father away.

And the guilt you’ll feel will be your end. You’ll never be able to live with yourself. You’ll spend the rest of your days as a bitter, angry little man who got sonned on the first night of what should have been the best of his life. You finally put pen to paper and got that big deal with OWT, only to get hit with a freight train once the first bell rang. Everything after that is a blur, you only remember waking up on a gurney with your crying wife and child reassuring you that everything’s gonna be alright. But we all know it won’t be. So, I hope the OWT fans enjoy what little they see of Teddy Mac, because your end will be a disturbing display. As you pander to them and try to garner support, they’ll all come to know that Merciless isn’t a nickname, it isn’t a persona, it’s who and what I am. I’ve done nothing since birth but fight. While you were pushing pencils in an office, I was grappling with some of the toughest men in the world as I forged my career. But all of it brought us to this point, the whole world watching this hopeless hero suffer at the hands of a real man. In life, we’re driven by intellect and ego. Men like you let the latter take them over, buying into what everyone tells them and never thinking about the bigger picture. So, I implore you, Teddy, put some thought into Friday. Put some thought into how you plan on seeing the world from a chair for the rest of your life. Put some thought into how everyone you love is about to have their hearts ripped in half by someone who’s already decided on what he’ll do with you. And maybe then, your ego will subside for just one moment to let you realise just how doomed you are.

Markus rises and walks out frame as the camera fades to black.
Videl Rose
Post July 22nd 2019, 5:49 pm by Videl Rose

SURVIVOR---OWT UPRISING: GENESIS
Promo Number One

“Now that you're outta my life, I'm so much better You thought that I'd be weak without ya, but I'm stronger You thought that I'd be broke without ya, but I'm richer You thought that I'd be sad without ya, I love harder You thought I wouldn't grow without ya, now I'm wiser! You thought that I'd be helpless without ya but I'm smarter You thought that I'd be stressed without ya, but I'm chillin' You thought I wouldn't sell without ya, sold nine million I'm a survivor (what), I'm not gon' give up (what) I'm not gon' stop (what), I'm gon' work harder (what) I'm a survivor (what), I'm gonna make it (what) I will survive (what), keep on survivin' (what).”
user posted image

The Scene opens up to a small, empty gym. There was a few things placed around the room: a group of weights, punching bags, benches on the sides and in the middle of it all; a wrestling ring. In the middle of the squared circle stood two women. One the War Queen herself, Stephanie Matsuda and the other? She was the newest signee to Omega Wrestling Alliance's developmental brand: Omega Wrestling Tomorrow---and saying she was excited for this opportunity was an understatement. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh--OH MY GOSH" The young blonde squeal, bouncing from one foot to the other with a sweet smile on her lips. Matsuda signed watching the girl In front of her for a moment. 

"Videl--" Cloud started but the blonde cut her off by grabbing her hands as she hopped like a rabbit in place. "Can you believe it, Sensei!? I made it! I finally made it to OWT!!" Another squeal left her lips which made Matuda sigh again. "I'm proud of you, I am but Videl---" "AND not only that but I'm in a Fatal four way as my first!!! I. Am. SHOOK!" She yelled in excitement as Matsuda just stood there, trying her best not to clothes line the happy bouncing bean. Finally though, the blonde calmed down and looked at her Sensei. "Sensei? You alright? You look like you are something sour." Videl gently reached out to touch Matsuda's forehead but quickly her hand was slapped away and with a gasp, she recoiled her hand back to her chest. "Enough, Rose. You aren't going to do anything to get noticed in that match if you can't keep focus while training, ya feel me?" Slowly, The blonde nodded her head looking up at her sensei before standing up straight. With a nod of her, Matsuda stepped a few paces back before waving her hand at the blonde. A smile appeared again on Videl's lips.

"Lets begin." 
--------------
Two hours later, Videl Rose can be seen sitting on a bench in the corner of the small gym with her head down and a water bottle resting in her hands. As the camera moves in on her, it looks like she is deep in thought. After a moment though, the 8-Bit Princess picks her head up slowly and looks at the camera; “I am grateful.” She began with a happy go lucky smile growing on her lips. “I am grateful to be apart of this brand. To be apart of this growing company that keeps on getting bigger and bigger by every moment that passes. See, wrestling has always been a passion of mine. Even when I was traveling the world as one of the best female gamers in the world; I still found time to sneak into a ring and wrestle. It was something I always loved. The power pushing off the ropes gave you or how jumping off the top rope made you feel like you could fly for only a few seconds. It made the powers I used in video games or read about in comic books come to life and it made me feel amazing...So I knew---I knew when I retired from gaming full time that I needed to join the ranks as a female wrestler. It was a must for me and now? Now I am here, wrestling on Omega Wrestling Tomorrow in my first match against three very different opponents.”  Videl shook her head slowly, “Sakuya Goto, Natasha Night & Ms. Kalena. Three people who have been wrestling much much longer...but, that doesn’t matter, does it? You can be born and raised in a wrestling ring or trained till you broke from it but at the end of the day---sometimes---heart is what you truly need and I have just that. I have the heart to make it in this business. I have the soul that won’t break, no matter how hard these women hits me down and trust me---I know they will try to shoot me down. See, I’m not like them. I came from a gaming background. I just got into wrestling because it's something I always wanted. Sensei showed me the way and frankly, I’m not going to let any of you break me. OWT is the beginning for my wrestling adventure. It's MY moment--Not Natasha’s, who has failed on the main roster and how to be pushed back to developments. Nor is it Sakuya or Ms. Kalena’s either due to the fact that they have had their moments in so many other companies. Its mine. I have been training for the last year to get to this spot. I have bled and broke bones to be here and now that I am here, I won’t give it up.”

“Even with the excitement of this match pumping through my veins, that doesn’t mean I don’t respect the women in this match.” Videl takes a small sip of her water before smiling again, “A Woman like Sakuya. She and her sister are two of my favorite wrestlers I have met. I grew up watching Azumi Goto and now being friends with Sakuya; I have learned a lot from them both. Sakuya has the power to sail into the winners circle but the question is, will she? Maybe after taking out Kalena with a good kick to the face and shatter those old bones but once we stand face to face, I know it's gonna be like facing off against the higher leveled fighter. It will always be a great battle again her and I and honestly? I cannot wait for it, Sakuya.” Suddenly, her smile fell a bit. “And then after we fight is when the Boss Battle happens. See, Nat is the one who is everyone is looking at for the victory but I’m going to do the unthinkable and put her fight out at GENESIS. Its my mission this weekend and I tell you right now, I’m not scared of her. She might have years of wrestling under her belt that tops everything I have but I don’t care. I’m going to fight hard and become the last girl standing at the end of this wrestling match. ”

“Four Players. One Winner and guess what? I came to play. So Ladies...”

GAME ON!!

WORDS:  On Point | TAGGED: SAKUYA GOTO, NATASHA NIGHT & MS. KALENA

:copyright: VIDEL ROSE

the-natural
A Natural Fire
Post July 22nd 2019, 1:12 pm by the-natural
(The camera fades in and we see the “Natural” Jacob Striker standing outside with Griffith Observatory in the background. The newest addition to the Omega Wrestling Tomorrow roster is wearing a simple pair of stone washed blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt, not really caring about the mid-summer LA heat)

“Since this is my first time before the Omega faithful, allow me to introduce myself. I am the “Natural” Jacob Striker and I haven’t even debuted yet and some people already think that they know what I’m about.” Jake says with a slight smirk on his handsome face. “I mean seriously, Zaxaria, you honestly think that you that know me, assuming that I'm some kind of braggart or what not. Well son let me tell you exactly what the truth of the matter is that this Thursday, I'm walking into the Staples center right here in the city of Lost Angels and into my very first match as a professional wrestler just like you are and if you that I'm loud now, just wait until Genesis when you discover just how loud my fist are going to be as they bounce off of that fool skull of yours."

“When I finished my initial training at the House of Glory wrestling school, I was being offered contracts to go anywhere that I wanted based on what the scouts saw in me that day..Super Japan, Extreme Wrestling Corporation, Universal Wrestling Corporation, Global Wrestling Evolution, and some crappy garbage promotion out of New Jersey...but instead I came here, to Omega Wrestling Tomorrow, to fight for my future in this sport alongside other incredible talent and needless to say that I feel that I’m honored to be among such insane talent!”

Jake then shakes his head, a little wry smile crossing his features as he does so. "You see, while I may not know much about my partners in Corey Matthis and Kyle, but I know that when it comes to go that we're going to be able to work as a unit to get that win over you and your partners, Zaxaria. I mean yeah, I'm on a team with a frenetic ball of energy and the stoner king, but when you add the Natural's raw talent with both Corey and Kyle's, stir that shit up real good, and then throw it against the combined egocentric saltiness that is your team...well, I think the OWT faithful are going to find that it's a recipe for match of the night!"

"Now El Gaucho, I've heard little bits here and there about you, rey de la doble cruz, and about how you ride the range of Hell's half acre..but come Genesis, I hope that you're up for a real fight because if you're as half as tough as I've heard rumors say about you, then I think we're going to be the work horses of our respective teams and that's something that I'm looking forward to-a real fight."

"Now we come to you, Levi Silvera...the supposed "God of the New World" as you like to call yourself. I've heard of you from some of my friends and they thought you were some kind of joke myth...one of the best prospects around that suddenly went off the wrong half of the deep end and now you go 'round wiping out people that don't live up to your supposed standards."

Jake stops and shakes his head again, this time there is no smirk but instead it is replaced with a look of slight disbelief before he stops and looks at the camera with an intense look of seriousness on his young face.

"I can honestly say that while I'm looking forward to my first match as a wrestler, going into Genesis and proving Zaxy wrong and getting a good and solid fight out of Gaucho...I'm really, *REALLY* looking forward to stepping into the ring with you and seeing what kind of war you and I can have, Levi. Because when you boil it right down, the two hottest prospects in professional wrestling-the "God of the New World" and the "Natural"-are going to be entering their own personal plains of Meddigo...because while you went around the world to forge your own style, to create your own brutal destiny...I went through the brutal training of the more brutal technical wrestler of the last generation and then I went and trained under one of the if not *THE* most skilled masters of unorthodox wrestling to enhance what I already knew into a much more lethal blend."

"But as much as I have confidence in myself and my own natural talents, I also have faith in my teammates for this show because I have this strong belief that while he might be stoned out of his gourd, that once he gets going, he'll be unstoppable and as for Corey, call me crazy but I think he doesn't need much encouraging to stand up to a couple of pricks like you and Zaxy, Levi."

“Corey, come on now and don’t be shy. I want you to grab one of these camera, bring it in good and close, and then let our opponents know *EXACTLY* what kind of ass whuppin that a good old boy from Nashville is going to hit them with because this isn't just my debut match either-it's your's as well!"

"As for you Kyle, we win this match and you can consider your Taco Bell covered for the next *MONTH*, you dig man? Some people might consider that a "bribe"...but from where I come from, it's called "lethal Incentive" because if the thought of ONE gordita is able to draw that kind of fire out of him, then what will more than sixty do?"

Jake's face twists into a rather evil smile for a mere second before falling back into its seriousness. 

"Which brings us all the way round back to you, Zaxaria. You want to show me that I don't belong in professional wrestling, that I don't belong here in Omega Wrestling Tomorrow...then at Genesis you're going to understand why I'm here, why I've earned my spot among some of the top young talent from all over the world...and everyone is going to witness the kind of raw talent that I have which will dwarf whatever the hell you, Levi, and Gaucho try to bring to this match and you'll be wishing for a zombie apocalypse to happen so that nobody can see how badly your collective set of asses gets owned at Genesis."

"See you there, Zaxaria and company, come and be prepared to dine on the ashes that was once your hopes and dreams."

(The camera fades out)
defaultKyle
Post July 21st 2019, 1:06 am by defaultKyle
Play l>

my name is kyle and heres my shit

TAKE 1

“you filming?”

Yeah, just talk, babe.

“filming?”

YES! I told you!

“ok….”

“you filming?”

KYLE!

TAKE 2

“babe? does that red light mean the cameras dying?”

Are you ser- it means I’m filming...just start saying what we practiced.

“...now?”

Yeah! C’mon!

“...’I’m here to fix your pipes, ma’am...oh no, my pa-“

KYLE!

“you said the words we practiced!”

THE OTHER ONES!

“...o...the wrestling ones?”

ohmygod…

TAKE 3

“ok...levi...sil-vunuhshim...you call yerself a god or something you wanna say it to be over here and you can come over here tonight…and then you get to the morning and then you have to go back to the rest of your life and then you get a chance to get to work...”

...ok…?...um…

“no good?”

It was nonsense, babe.

“fuck...this is taking forever…”

And if you keep saying bullshit like that…

“you’ll give up and we can go bang?”

KYLE!

“fine...um...levis are the only jeans i have…”

What the fuck are you talking about?

“wait…”

“...hm?”

KYLE!

TAKE 4

“el scorcho?”

El Gaucho.

“ye…”

….what about him?

“i dunno, you brought him up.”

So you can...jesuschrist…just cut a promo on him...

“are we done?”

NO! KYLE! NO!

TAKE 5

“mind if i light up?”

Kinda. Can’t it wait?

“mm too late…this is a spicy jah bone”

You’re an idiot…

Kyle, that’s too big of a hit…

Kyle!

Jesus...Ok, Kyle, can we ge-

“ohshitharshtokeHaCKhACKHAcKHACkWHEEEZEHECH

Jesus, Kyle…

HAcKwHEEEee-UeeeUHHHezeZzHEChHACKHACK”

Mygod…

HAECKhAUHCHeUchHUim fiHUCHim fHECHACHUCHim fiHUNHHHHHHHWHUUHHHHHHHHHNUH”

Jesus Christ, Kyle!

HENGH...HENGH...HENGHHHHHH

TAKE 6

“...............................adam pag-“

KYLE!

FF >>

PLAY l>

TAKE 15

“....whos the other dude?”

TAKE 16

Levi Silvera...an ego the size of the moon, and yet, I find it difficult to remember your name...you claim to be God? What is a god to a non-believer…

“yooooooo babe that was good…”

Yeah, do it like that, then.

“nah man, we got it. that was it. do el scorcho.”

El Gaucho.

“yeah. loved pinkerton.”

…Kyle...get your ass the FUCK IN FRONT OF THIS CAMERA AND CUT A PROMO!!

TAKE 17

“look, guys...this whole thing is like...a whole big thing, so here’s the deal...im gonna tag in at some point, and im gonna beat the shit out of one of ya and that’s that. sound good? like...ok...the third guy in this…”

Zaxaria.

“...you made that up…”

No, that’s his name. Zaxaria.

“...........i don’t believe you…”

Well...then...you’re dumb. Idunno whattasay anymore…

“...........za-zack-uh-ree-uh...like a zack cafeteria…”

...holy shit, how high are you right now?

“im...im feeling pretty good, yeah…”

Yeah? You’re feeling good?

“yeah, man, chill af…”

Yeah? Well I’M NOT! YOU HEAR ME?! I’M NOT GOING BACK TO THAT FUCKIN HIGH SCHOOL, MUDDAFUCK! I’M NOT GOING BACK TO TEACHING THOSE DUMB FUCKIN TEENAGERS THAT DONT KNOW WHAT A WHOLE NUMBER IS HOW TO DO FUCKIN FRACTIONS! I HAVE TILL FUCKIN SEPTEMBER TO GET OUTTA THIS SHIT, SO YOU BETTA GET MEAN AND SHIT AND TELL THESE MUDDAFUCKIN BITCHES WHATCHOO GONDO, CAPISCE?!??

“.......ye.”

GOOD! WHATS YER FUCKIN NAME?!

“...kyle?”

WHATRE YOU GONDO TO EM!?

“k-kick their ass?”

GOOD! NOW SAY MUDDA MAY I THEN SPELL CUP, YA FUCK!

“.....karen?....you mad?”

“.........karen?”

“........kare-bear?”

FF >>

PLAY l>

TAKE 53

Kyle...just say what’s on the cards...ok? Just say those words and we’re done.

“.....”

I’m sorry I yelled at you. You’re dating a Jersey girl, waddyawant?

“..............”

Kyle? You need to cut this promo, babe...

“....you were hurtful…”

I know. It wasn’t nice. I’m sorry. It’s been a long day.

“...it hurt me.”

Kyle?

“...karen?”

...we can go to Taco Bell if you ju-

“Taco Bell?!”

“Aight, listen up. I hate to break this to all of you sunsabitches, but I’m not gonna be an easy ol’ dude. As a matter of fact, I’m probably gonna give you bastards the most trouble in this whole damn thing. See...while you all show off and talk big about yourselves and show off your cards, I’m still an enigma to all of you, and that negates whatever Raw talent Levi Silvera has...it negates whatever athletic prowess Zaxaria showcases...and it surpasses whatever amount of skill that El Gaucho may possess...see, I’m a Drake. I’m not just some dude who rolled in here; I earned my spot. I earned my place, and at Genesis...I’m going to show you all why the world wants this smoke…”

“...how was that?”

Holy sh-

“yeshutup lets go to taco bell…”

Kyle, that was shoc-

“taco bell, you promised taco bell...i want taco bell…”

Fine...lemme just grab my keys…

“......gordita…”

this was a kyle production 

written by.                                    kyle 
directed by.                                 kyle 
camera.                                       karen
kyle.                                            kyle 

fuck skrillex

boobs

smoke weed every day

boobs

booooooobs

STOP
The Council
Post July 20th 2019, 12:42 am by The Council
(Fans wait outside a gate of the OWA Performance Center. They await the new talents who are getting out of their sessions and looking to make their way back to their cars. Many walk past, some giving autographs, taking photos, others doing nothing not even so much glancing at them. However, the crowd lights up with enthusiasm as soon as the man known as Zaxaria walks out of the door. He stands at the door soaking in the praise, the wonder that everyone is giving him and begins to do his rounds. As he walks towards his car, he decides he wants to walk around the city for a bit and does, with the camera crew following. Zaxaria notices.)

Nothing fills my soul up more than giving people a chance to see the daily life of Zaxaria. You know as one of the hottest talents to join OWA’s Performance Center in the past 2 months, it’s been a real eye opener. Not because I’m surrounded by talent, but because I’m surrounded by people who don’t appreciate what they have here. You see, I don’t do it for myself as cliché as it sounds, but I also don’t do it for the fans. I do it for that electricity that it brings, that excitement, it’s all about that high that it can give you. That surge of adrenaline. I don’t have to prove myself to anyone, I know my limits and I know what I can do with those limits. And as much as I surpass, I can do anything when my mind is up to it.

(Zaxaria continues on into the city meeting up with Fans when he’s stopped, taking pictures signing autographs, and even complimenting a fan who has on old merch from his indie days. He finally stops at a restaurant, and orders some food and drinks.)

But with the thrill for it and for me wanting to be the best I can be I must make sure my opponents don’t drag me down. Winning, losing, all irrelevant, but if my opponent can’t keep up with me, then they had no chance of actually winning in the first place. If they can though, then we got a real show about to happen. But in all my thinking, in all my wondering, I can’t help but shake the feeling it’s going to take a lot more to get it out of these people here. Hell look at my first match ever, and it’s a six man tag, where not only do I gotta watch out for my opponents, but make sure my partners are also not dragging me down. (Chuckle) It’s things like this that make people wonder if I’m smug, these statements, and presumptions, but people who’ve followed me for oh so long know that I’m not one to say things that I can’t back up.

(Zaxaria stops to wave to a couple of fans outside on the patio who recognized him, they smile and cheer as their hero does so.)

But that’s not the story anyone is interested in are they. No the story everyone has on their mind is if these larger than life figures can coexist on the same team just for one night. And honestly I don’t know the answer to that, because Levi and El Gaucho already show they have different ideas of how this is going to go down, and so do I. While Striker himself is the only one on his team to speak, the others will so follow. But for me what I have in mind is just to win, to showcase my ability, and collect that next paycheck. No rhyme or reason to make enemies just yet. Because unlike the others, I don’t need the recognition, I don’t need the acknowledgment from OWA, because they signed me for a reason. That wasn’t to be some backstory to any of these morons, but to propel their talent pool to greater heights.

I mean let’s look at them first of all. Striker the loud mouth, Kyle the burnout, and Matthis the overachiever. What do these people have that management sought to place them against me and my team? The fact that they could be marketed could be on thing. Everyone wants to be that one who says they were the fan of someone first and this is the chance to do so. I mean look at Kyle, he’s made headways ever since inserting himself into the 24/7 title action. And good on him, but he obviously doesn’t care about his position here, while the others themselves do. And then there’s Striker the loud mouth, Striker the braggart, Striker the soon-to-be disappointment is diving head-long into this dream to make everyone proud. And it is that tendency, that mindset that usually blows up in people’s face. It will be best for him to understand that when all is said and done, the only approval he’ll need is the one he can give himself. Because he made it this far, and he is one doing it. But knowing people like him, that’s easier said then done, and he will drag his team down, he will drag the match down, and it’ll be up to me to make sure that I make this match glorious because this man won’t be able to do so.

(The waiter had brought out his food in the time he was talking, and Zaxaria was too busy in his rant to notice. He still doesn’t)

I bet that’s rich coming from me, but honestly people should take it to heart because of that. I know what it’s like to face disappointment, and I know what it’s like to face glory. And I’m going to lead my team to that feeling, not because I want to, but because I can. Kyle, Striker, Matthis, they’ll learn the hard way that, when it comes to skill any time I can show off, it’s the best time. And my time is coming, soon!
Post July 19th 2019, 11:10 am by Roughneck Outlaws
OWT Promos! WEl5mvX

"Genesis. The birthing of a new beginning. I could not think of a more apropos namesake for the day that God makes his presence felt on North American soil." The opening words of this vignette echo in the listener's ear, a voice without a face, at least for the moment. Like an apparition, a figure fades into the scene from the darkness, dressed in a white suit, his platinum, curly locks fighting against the darkness as his blue eyes are trained to the lense of the camera. His voice velvet, but his words are cutting as he continues to speak in his holier-than-thou dialect. "I have looked upon the wrestling world for a very, very long time and what do I see festering in these men and women who proclaim to be role models? I find morality that changes on the whim of lacking convictions and propaganda that fearmongers this idea of either a stoic hero or dreaded villain to an easily manipulatable viewership. I was once like the many people who watch this sport. I was bright-eyed, viewed these people as heroes and villains with the squared circle a battleground for morality and gold. I too believed in such fables. But not anymore. My eyes were opened to the reality of this world. There is no black and white in the hearts of man. Only a fluctuating state of grey. Weak convictions of men and women who chase a dream and trade it for their greed and envy. The nonsense-spewing propaganda of the wrathful and prideful. Viewers ignorantly watching their television sets, failing to chase their own dreams due to their sloth, gluttony and lust. The impressionable audience has been spoon-fed lies of the wicked heathens that mascarade as larger-than-life figures." With a cold grim, hands open and out-stretched to his sides, his eyes not leaving the camera for even a second. "What separates I, Levi Silvera, from the rest of them you may ask. You see, I have a conviction that does not bend to the sins that plague this industry. I see a bigger picture, on a mission much greater than the simple idea of bettering oneself for what? A few days holding onto a leather strap and golden accessory, a footnote in the books of history? Worthless. Meaningless. I have a vision much greater than the wrestling world is willing to accept. Change. Bettering the world rather than myself." Levi extends his hand to the camera, open palm, fingers wrapped around an imaginary ball. "You must change for the world, the world will not change for you. That is what I was told ever since I was but a child. I oppose such an adage. I reject a world that will not change for the better. But people need to be shown the benefits of change. People *fear* change. They fear a shift in the status quo because they think of the few, not the many that it benefits. Man is born selfish. But man is also born ignorant, a mind to be guided. Hence why I have come to Omega Wrestling Alliance -- a platform to spread my influence and philosophies." With flair, he raises his hand, displaying the five digits as he proclaims "Five men will be zeitgeist for this first step in the purging of this rotten core of an industry. And while a six-man tag team match is not ideal for this revelation to unfold, a fool wouldn't be able to make the best of this opportunity to enforce such convictions to the world. So I will make due, even with the masked cattle rustler and an appeasing entertainer, I will cast judgement on the contents of the Omega Wrestling Tomorrow roster. While my supposed allies are not what I would consider righteous men of virtue, compared to the sloth of Kyle, pride of Matthis and gluttony of Striker." Silvera runs his hands through his tangled locks as he takes a deep, relieving breath. "Corey Matthis; you walk in with such a cross to bear -- a chip on your shoulder the weight of your pride. Feeling the need to prove people from your past wrong. Why? Because you feel like you need to change for them. To impress them. To validate yourself in the eyes of people who look down on you. How droll. It's a long road to ruin, no salvation as your destination. Take it from me; proving people wrong doesn't change who you are. It just means a wolf concerns himself with the opinions of sheep. Pride is not a sin. It's a virtue in disguise. You just need to let go of all that's not necessary and realise that it's a quality brighter than most to home. A quality that separates you from your anchors at Genesis." Levi shakes his head, a sharp breath through his teeth before he powers through. "Jacob Striker; you consider yourself a natural, having a drive to lead that talent towards something. But you don't know what to do with it. You don't know where it'll take you. This is what I am talking about. Your conviction is weak. Your focus isn't towards a goal, it's just an excuse to toe the line of good and great. And talent in the hands of the unfocused is lazy. Wasted on someone who can't make a difference." A melancholy expression paints the face of a previously smug-looking Silvera as process of elimination leads him to the last opponent to chastise. "But for all your faults, by far the biggest blemish on the face of this Genesis is the one that goes by simply Kyle. A fan-favorite sensation that is anything but sensational. Proof that the impressionable, ignorant masses will accept any Average Joe to be their vessel. It's pathetic. No convictions. No drive. No vision. More importantly; no place in *my* new world." Levi's eyes pierce the lens like daggers as he closes this vignette with one final proclamation. "Before all is said and done, this industry will be cleansed of its obsolete idols regardless of allignment. For all that oppose the god of this new world your fates fall to my judgement. Guilty."
The Udy
Post July 19th 2019, 4:00 am by The Udy
Somewhere in the woods
03:00 AM

A sinister music is playing in the background.

"The Kyrkogrim" Fenris is seen seating by a raging fire with The Dog by his side.  The huge man is wearing a hooded cloak kind of a thing.

His entire face is covered in the hood.

"The day has come for "The Kyrkogrim" to serve his cause.  "The Hellhound" has finally got his ushering call and I will not disappoint...I can't disappoint "Infernal Beast"

At the mention of the "Infernal Beast" , the fire suddenly rages as the Dog lets out a long howl.

Fenris shudders a bit and looks over his shoulders as the music in the background skewers and demonic chants are heard alongwith it.

A few seconds pass before the chants subside again.

"Last week he returned to this world and sacrificed a monster to manifest wholly and now its in my hand to bring another sacrificial lamb at his altar.  ERUFUJI, you are an able young man from the Land of the Rising Sun.  You could have easily become an able general serving The Beast and you still have a chance if you choose to bow down and accept the Curse.  But if you chose to follow your false machismo and pick a fight with the machinations of Hell, I will have no choice but to end your existence before it even begins"

Fenris lifts his cloak now, revealing his demon half mask.

"So what would you do?  I have a hunch that the likes of you will bring the fight to prove your allegiance to the light.  But be aware Karate Kid, darkness will always creep in silently like a coiling serpent and wrap its cold hands around your neck and after feeling the pulsating life inside you, it will crush your very conscience till you either die or accept it."

Fenris starts to laugh, roar and snarl at the sametime creating a very uncomfortable sound effect.

He suddenly looks at the fire again as the music abruptly stops.

"ERUFUJI at OWT Uprising: Genesis, you will have your comeuppance" 

As the fire starts to rage violently again, the chants start back up as the scene fades to black.
the-natural
"Road to Uprising: Who made Who?" mini-doc (Char-Dev)
Post July 18th 2019, 12:29 pm by the-natural
(The camera fades in and we see a young man with semi-short blonde hair driving somewhere as the rough sounding voice of AC/DC’s Brian Johnson pipes loudly through the car’s speakers)

(The video game says "play me")
(Face it on a level but it takes you every time on a one on one)
(Feeling running down your spine)
(Nothing gonna save your one last dime 'cause it own you)
(Through and through)

The driver of the vehicle, a 2017 Nissian Rogue “Rogue One” model, pulls up to the parking lot of the Hollywood Hotel and then gets out, the young man looks around and blinks against the bright Los Angeles afternoon sun. “Gah, you warned me it would be too bright, didn’t you?” he murmured before locking his car and headed inside to the front desk.

“Hello and welcome to the Hollywood Hotel, how can I help you sir?” a pretty blonde asked from behind the counter.

“Yes, I have a reservation.” the young man said as he pulled out his phone, brought up the email in question and showed it to the desk clerk.

“Alright Mister…” she starts to say.

“Striker, Jacob Alexander. the young man says in an easy tone.

The desk clerk looked at the name on the email and then the young man in front of him before giving him a critical look.

“It’s my stage name, helps my employers find me if I check in under it.” Jake explains simply.

The desk clerk couldn’t help but roll her eyes as she understood that one all too well..after all, this was LA. She quickly wrapped up his checking in and went back to her duties while Jake headed up to his suite, going inside and then collapsing onto the bed with a very tired sounding noise. 

“I’ll bring the stuff up in a minute, right now...I guess that I’d better let the people know that I got in before I do that though.
/////////////////////////////////////////

(A couple of moments later and a video starts up and we see the newest member of the Omega Wrestling Tomorrow roster in the “Natural” Jacob Striker, sitting in a chair in his hotel room, looking a bit tired)

“Well here I am in beautiful LA at my hotel, which amusingly enough is actually right down the road where they shot some of the scenes for the David Lynch classic, Mulholland Drive, but I digress." Jake says before chuckling just a little bit. “So I’m here a few days early to take in some of the scene and do some press stuff prior to Omega Wrestling Tomorrow’s Uprising show on the Omega Network which is going to be my pro wrestling debut and I have to say that not only am I both hyped and psyched for it...but also I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t a little bit concerned.”

“I mean who wouldn’t be? I went from graduating from one of the toughest wrestling schools currently out there in Peter Graves’ House of Glory school, which kinda sounds like some bible school until you hear the screams of the damned...either the students or those trying Reyes’ attempts at making coffee...and learning how a strong, European based technical style of wrestling, the kind that would make Karl Gotch and Billy Robinson proud, to tracking down the famous or infamous, depending on who you ask, Stephanie Matsuda to learn how to wrestle under her as well...to further myself before I just jumped into the world proper.”

Jake chuckles at that, “There must have been times when the O-Sensei must have been curious what the hell I was smoking to be asking for that much extra training...but to be honest I felt like I needed it and she took this diamond, this rough and uncut jewel, and she tore away the jagged bits and polished it into a real bright star of a gem..” Jake continues before nodding with a smile. “Which is something that I needed and now here I am, just over a week out from entering into my first match and I feel, finally and truthfully, that I’m ready for this...not because some suit in the front office says so, but because *I* feel it in my gut.”

“I know that my family will be watching their baby boy walk through hell for the first time on the twenty fifth...but it will be worth it because I’m going to do what I do best and look damned *GOOD* while doing it. Catch you all later!”

(The camera cuts out)
El Gaucho
Post July 17th 2019, 7:37 pm by El Gaucho
(The camera opens on  a smoky barroom as slowed down mariachi tune dully trumpets from a skipping jukebox on it's last leg.  The dimly lit cantina hosts only a handful of hungover stragglers as sunrise threatens to peer over the horizon outside.  Seated alone at the bar, a cowboy in a gaudy rhinestone Nudie suit sits hunched over his drink with the brim of his white stetson down over his face.  Behind the bar, a young senorita watches impatiently as the cowboy nurses a spiked sarsaparilla.  Sensing her impatient eyes,  the cowboy takes a long sip and plants the drink down hard on the bar.)

El Gaucho: Problem, miss?

Barkeep: It's just that we close up in a few minutes and you've been sipping on that same drink for five hours.  Care to finish it off gringo?

El Gaucho: Naw I think I'll just take my time.

(The bartender sizes Gaucho up incredulously before cutting her eyes toward the window of the bar)

Barkeep: Trying to steady some nerves?

El Gaucho: Beg your pardon, miss?

Barkeep: That's you on the poster out there, isn't it? Your hand's been shaking those rocks all around the bottom of that glass all night.

El Gaucho: Well let's just say I'm a bit keyed up is all.

Barkeep: Do you know the men you're facing?

El Gaucho: Some, some...I s'pose you're a fan?

(The senorita bites her bottom lip and shakes her head with a grimace.)

El Gaucho: Yeah, not many people are keen on 'rasslin' these days.

Barkeep: You can tell me all about it if it'll help you get that girl's drink down faster.

(El Gaucho leans back on his stool, feigning offense to the attack on his favorite tasty beverage)

El Gaucho: Well now, aren't you lippy?

Barkeep: Drink your drink and go home cowboy, unless you want to regale these miserable drunks with another yarn about your exploits as a cow puncher.

El Gaucho: I don't tell tall tales out of school.  Everything I've said's true.

Barkeep: I know who you are coward. I've known since you walked in the door.  All of Las Dos Crusas knows the name of the gringo who put our town on the map for all the wrong reasons.

El Gaucho: I thought you didn't like 'rasslin'

Barkeep: I said I'm not a fan of you.  I'm not a huge on Levi Salvera either, and if his track record tells me anything,  you two will be playing ring around the rosie trying to stab each other in the back!

El Gaucho: Ehhh, maybe.

Barkeep: Absolutamente

El Gaucho: I heard tell that Levi respects winners.

Barkeep: Yeah but he hates cheaters, and you certainly don't have a great resume when it comes to doing an honest day's work.

El Gaucho: Inflammatory!

Barkeep: Si, but true.  Levi will probably take you out before you even leave the locker room if he catches wind of your reputation.

(El Gaucho lifts the brim of his hat and stares deeply into his glass, all the while tapping his finger on the bar in a nervous tick.)

El Gaucho: What else do you know about these men I'm going to be taggin' with?

(The barkeep rolls her eyes as she lifts his glass and wipes away the ring beneath it..)

Barkeep: I know that Zaxaria probably wont stand for the antics of a cattle rustling hijo de puta either.  He's a hard working man who wants to show the world what he's made of.  I'm sure he and the self-professed "GOD" will get along.

(El Gaucho smiles and stretches his arms out to each side, pushing all of the tension out of his body as he lets out a yawn)

El Gaucho: Looks like I'm not breaking my back in this match.

Barkeep: It's hard to do that when you're busy holding up the turnbuckle.  Besides, I doubt the opposition will allow you to rest on your laurels...well, except maybe Kyle.

El Gaucho: Who the hell is Kyle?

(The bartender rolls her eyes once more in both disgust of Gaucho's ignorance and in general exasperation over having to explain the existence of Kyle.)

Barkeep: Some stoner whose girlfriend makes him go outside and play sometimes,

El Gaucho: Burnout, eh? I hate people who are codependent on illicit substances.

(Gaucho chuckles to himself as he takes another swig.  Fed up, the bartender grabs the glass from his hand and storms off toward the sink at the end of the bar.)

El Gaucho: That's a party foul.

Barkeep: Fiesta's over.

El Gaucho: What about this Striker cat?

Barkeep (disinterested and washing the glass): I don't know.  He's another try-hard like Zaxaria.

El Gaucho: and the kid? Whatshisname? Corey Matthis?

(The bartender smiles and forces her hardened bar hag exterior to suppress a swoon)

Barkeep: He's quite the specimen: athletic, determined, and noble.

(The barkeep snarls her ruby lips back in disgust as she stares daggers through the disaffected Gaucho)

Barkeep: Nothing like you.  He's a real man.  If he hadn't blown out his knee in college, odds are he would've went all-american.  Probably would've gotten a full ride.  He's very smart from what I hear.

El Gaucho: Wassat you said about a blown out knee?

Barkeep: Yeah.  A damn shame, but one sport's loss is lucha's gain.

El Gaucho: Yeah...yeah we'll see about that.  Say, do you happen to know if it t'were the left knee or the right knee?

Barkeep: I think it was-HEY!

(The bartender slams the glass in the sink, sending shards flying all over the barroom and sobering up every two bit drunk in the process.)

Bartender: Bar's closed!

(Smirking through his mask, El Gaucho tips his hat and slowly backpedals through the swinging cantina door amidst a cavalcade of walking dead out into the light of day.  Crossing her arms, the cantina owner pouts and scowls to herself, before her eyes suddenly shoot open just as the doors swing shut.)

Barkeep: HEY! YOU DIDN'T PAY!

El Gaucho: Gracias!
Post  by Sponsored content

OWT Promos!

Page 1 of 1