Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_vote_lcapPotential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_voting_barPotential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_vote_lcapPotential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_voting_barPotential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis

Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Empty
PostSubject: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 1:33 pm

What up fam! Given the success of 24/7 and the fact the bi-weeklies have left me with too much time on my hands, I've been playing with the idea of a new story that's been floating around in my head for a while. The gist of it would be a futuristic OWA with the original wrestlers long gone. In their place would be the descendants of the wrestlers and the many up and comers who have been influenced by them. It would involve a lot of tropes from future movies, some hereoic type elements and a lot of LU influence. The entire concept write up can be found here

I really wanna get this popping I'm more just curious who'd want to pitch a character if I do it.

**Note: While of course there will be jokes in the story I don't plan on making this a comedy like the 24/7 so keep that in mind if you want to be in this.  Give me something to actually work with famz.**

Characters for season one are no longer being accepted.

Character Name: 

Nickname(s):

Past Relation (if any):

Character Rep (optional base): 

Alignment:

Character Description:

Ultra Move (Finisher):  

Last edited by Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis on 8/15/2019, 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 2:15 pm

I'd be up for pitching El hijo del Gaucho or a rich descendant of Derelict simply known as The Philanthropist.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 3:02 pm

Are the Jetsons going to be involved?
Back to top Go down
defaultKyle

defaultKyle

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 3:03 pm

Kyle is there.

The same. Fuckin. Kyle.

The.

Same.

Fuckin.

Kyle.

And Donovan Drake or something
Back to top Go down
Miltiades & Zaxaria

Miltiades & Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 4:12 pm

Militiana, Miltiades’s great great great great great grand daughter, gonna come up and beat the shit outta all y’all in 2150
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 7:21 pm

Character Name: The Philanthropist

Nickname(s): A Champion of the People. YOUR [Insert accolade or title here], The Positive Picture of Mental Health, Citizen Sane.

Past Relation (if any): The Derelict

Character Rep (optional base): Joe Hendry

Alignment: Tentative Heel

Character Description: Growing up mostly poor, Phil was ridiculed and looked down upon due to his grandfather's reputation in wrestling and the world at large. He grew up resenting The Derelict and every nihilistic belief he stood for. Phil fought through school against this family stigma, scraped pennies together for college with grueling minimum wage jobs, and tried to make something of himself in spite of his family's history of deadbeats. Despite his best efforts, the pressure ended up getting to him and he ended up back on his father's couch by the age of 25. One day a man showed up on the doorstep of his childhood home with an envelope full of back pay that Derelict never bother picking up from the pay window that had compiled over Phil's grandfather's long career. Now, with a fist full of money and a dream to separate himself from his family's name, Phil has adopted the title of Philanthropist and plans on giving back with the money that his grandfather broke his back earning. Will he succeed at winning his campaign to overshadow his legacy in OWA by lavishing the crowd with expensive gifts to win over their affection and respect? or will the apple prove to not fall too far from the tree once the Philanthropist gets in the ring and unleashes the pent up aggression of the working lower middle class against hapless opponents?

Ultra Move (Finisher): Giving Back (bridging fallaway slam)
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 8:58 pm

Character Name: Gladio Barstad

Nickname(s): The Bastard of Norway, The Bionic Man

Past Relation (if any): N/A

Character Rep (optional base): Cesaro

Alignment: Tweener

Character Description: Gladio was born to a single mother in Norway, a country destroyed by the third and fourth World Wars. Living in a post-apocalyptic society refused help by its neighbours, he grew up fighting to survive. Now he's been augmented by the technology of the future, effectively becoming a cyborg, but you wouldn't realise it at first glance. His knuckles have been coated in a metal alloy, his right eye replaced with scanning tech and the top half of his skull is now solid steel. He plans to continue to upgrade himself with what he gains from wrestling in OWA.

Ultra Move (Finisher): Heavy Metal Detector (Pop-Up Headbutt)
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 10:41 pm

Character Name:  Riley X

Nickname(s):  The Rightful Heir

Past Relation (if any):  A fourth generation superstar, and the first female in a long family lineage.  Her great grandfather Jeff X, her grandfather Jeff X Jr., her father Adam X, and now her have all been OWA talents over the last century. 

Character Base:  Brandi Rhodes

Alignment:  Heel

Character Description:  Riley does not embrace the small-town nature that rest of her famous family tends to share.  Instead, Riley feels as though she was born for this.  Despite her families humble ways, she thinks that she is entitled to be the next big thing in wrestling.  In her mind, she is owed the World Championship by her birthright and truly believes that she will shine brighter than all of her ancestors.

Ultra Move (Finisher):  X-Chromosome (Eclipse)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Miltiades & Zaxaria

Miltiades & Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 11:44 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] 4c9b2fd8f284e6f1999b899f7a57e045_696_392

Character Name: Aspasia

Nickname(s): Goddess of the Nile

Past Relation (if any): Miltiades- Great x4 Grandfather

Character Rep (optional base): Tennille Dashwood (Emma)

Alignment: Heel

Character Description: Miltiades found out he had a bastard Son. Once he had sent his militia to find him, he brought him under his wing and taught him the many techniques that his father had taught him before. And thus started the Miltiades Lineage of wrestling. Aspasia however used the skills to become a successful Mixed Martial Artists, and had her fill of her opponents. Tired of the scene, she up and quit the company she worked for and decided to make OWA her own empire. She called her brother Demetrius and worked his broken path. She made him a monster, and in return, also found her muscle to be by her side.

Ultra Move (Finisher): Guillotine Choke
Tag Team finisher: Broken Crown (Malice at the palace with Aspasia applying the Guillotine Choke after.)

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Bram

Character Name: Demetrius

Nickname(s): God of the Mediterranean

Past Relation (if any): Miltiades- Great x4 Grandfather

Character Rep (optional base): Bram

Character Description:Miltiades found out he had a bastard Son. Once he had sent his militia to find him, he brought him under his wing and taught him the many techniques that his father had taught him before. And thus started the Miltiades Lineage of wrestling. Demetrius was the black sheep of the family. He was never really interested in wrestling, but trained anyway to apease his parents. When he was old enough he left, and started a life in Greece. However, falling on hard times his sister Aspasia, contacted him to help her conqueor OWA. Seeing this as his only option he decided to do so. The strain of training broke him and made him Aspasia's muscle, as he derives pleasure from the pain of others.

Ultra Move (Finisher): Malice at the Palace (Sick Kick), 
Tag Team finisher: Broken Crown (Malice at the palace with Aspasia applying the Guillotine Choke after.)

Joint Description: As Miltiades grew older and techonology became more advanced, his Militia had gotten their hands on Artificial Intelligence. Never wanting his bloodline's lessons to die he uploaded his subconscious as well as Aren's to two seperate AI. Demetrius and Aspasia both carry watches that are linked to each other and to the AI. During Training, backstage events, but never during matches, they refresh themselves on training or even ask advice from both Miltiades and Aren. 

Last edited by Miltiades & Zaxaria on 8/15/2019, 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
defaultKyle

defaultKyle

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/9/2019, 1:09 am

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Febc7b10

Character Name: Raven Drake

Nickname: Razor, Red Wolf, Red Planet Renegade

Past Relation: Kenny Drake 4x Great Granddaughter

Pic Base: Ruby Riott

Hailing From: Olympus Mons, Mars

Character Description: A fourth generation wrestler, Raven Drake has been around the business longer than she can remember. A natural talent, she was the inaugural graduate of the very first pro wrestling school on Mars, Galactic Grapple Arts. Raven knows she’s talented and from a respected family, and she is the first to bring up her and her ancestors accomplishments if needed. She, like pretty much every Drake, is...well...kinda a dick...

Finishing Move: “Red Dead Redemption” - Butterfly Piledriver
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/9/2019, 4:29 am

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] IMG-6675-1

Character Name: Alistair Crossheart

Nickname(s): The Last of a Dying Breed, Black Heart

Past Relation (if any): Christopher Sabertooth (Great X4 Grandfather)

Character Rep (optional base):  Jordan Devlin

Character Description: Born into the wrestling world, Alistair had a lot of eyes on him from the get go. Though, wrestling didn't come easy for him. Struggling to keep up with the basics, Alistair became an outcast for the family of wrestling technicians. Devoid of any expectations,  Alistair embarked on a journey to Japan to hone his craft. Time passed and Alistair was finally living up to the Sabertooth name. But, he held resentment for how his family had treated him. Now, dropping the name, Alistair embarked on a journey to prove everybody that he's the best to ever come out of his family and it's dojo, proving them wrong. He can go down to any level to get the result he wants, which is not in line with his family's ideals. Fuck fair matches.

Ultra Move (Finisher):  Dark Matter (Fireman's Carry Sitout Side Slam) Sometimes uses the Diving Footstomp and calls it the Heart Attack.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/9/2019, 7:45 pm

Character name: Hobbs Olsen

Nickname(s):  The Good Olsen

Past Relations (if any): Hans Olsen

Alignment: Face

Character Rep (optional base): Jason Jordan

Character Describtions: Born into an evil wrestling family. The day Hans Olsen decided to join Ground Zero in 2019 really bring the curse to The Olsen family as all his decendants followed Hans Olsen's steps to be bad guys/girls. Fans always boo the Olsen family from generations to generations. Wanting to change the fate of his family, Hobbs Olsen wants to wrestle with respect, honor, and pride.

Ultra Move (Finisher): Ankle Lock, Shooting Star Press.
Back to top Go down
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/9/2019, 10:45 pm

Organization Name: Shin-SEKAI

Description: In an alternative universe, instead of using their influence to cause chaos and mess with Scott Oasis, because it's be honest, it's his fault, Shin-SEKAI is a hero mercenary group consisting of 6 members who use wrestling moves to stop crime and defeat Evil. This group complete wholesome and follow a strict code of conduct for heroism, swearing to never be swayed by the ways of the darkness. While eccentric, stylish, and almost borderline cliché anime protagonists and comic book heroes, their bond as a unit is awe inspiring. While some may not take them seriously, they promise to use their gifts (wrestling talent) to serve the people.... and hopefully find One Piece along the way.

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] DaltonCastle

Character Name: The Goose (Real Name: Moongoose McQueen)

Past Relations: ???

Character Rep: Dalton Castle

Character Description: The Leader of the Shin-SEKAI, an orthodox team of superhero and family that has banned together to fight the forces of evil. The Goose is charismatic, intelligent, and incredibly humble. Fearless, Selfless, and Bold, The Goose is extremely resourceful, keeping almost every tool imaginable in his trusty fanny pack. Incredibly reliable, and looks damn good in shiny spandex and cape.

Ultra Move: The People's Elbow (Elbow Drop with Theatrics)

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Bayley_2017_new_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dbv68v0-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA2OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjNzgyZTRjLWZhZTAtNGE4Ny1iN2IxLWE3NTI1OThkOWRmOVwvZGJ2Njh2MC1hYjE0ZDQzZi1lN2E0LTQ2MjYtODdkMi0zMDQ4ZTYwOTgyN2MucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Character Name: Becky (Real Name: Rebecca Lee McQueen)

Character Rep: Bayley

Character Description: Right hand man of The Goose and twin sister, Becky is a sober and responsible adult, who plays as the tactical mind of the Shin-SEKAI. Becky as swore to never use a gun, should t he situation ever arise in a wrestling match, and insteads seeks for the unity of people of every race and status. Becky is the first person the Goose comes to when they need a plan.

Ultra Move: Fun Control (Stunner)

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] WWE12_Render_Goldust-1255-415

Character Name: The Artist Formerly known as Shimmer (Dustin McQueen)

Character Rep: Goldust

Character Description: The adoptive brother of The Goose and Becky, Shimmer is a gentle giant who is fueled by the power of love. What kind of love, you ask? All of them, as long as it is enough to cleanse the souls of the distraught and broken hearted. The distance this man will go is unparalleled and watch out. Once he gets a hold of you, he will not let go.

Ultra Finisher: Free Hug (Bear Hug)

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Tumblr_pujp21wDu01rmv1vdo1_400
Character Names: The Boys (Cameron du Bois and Consuelo du Bois)

Alignment: Faces

Character Rep: Pentagón Jr (Cameron) and Fénix (Consuelo)

Character Description: Taken in by Shin-SEKAI and grateful for their kindness, the brothers have dedicated their lives and pledge loyalty to the family. An amazing Tag Team, and incredibly durablity, the Boys specializes in aerial assaults, hurling their bodies at their enemies, almost as if they have this ability to become weapons... especially furniture.

Ultra Finisher: For the Boys! (Double Frog Splash)

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Anxious-chihuahua

Character Names: CASPIAN

Past Relations: Nope. None, what- so- ever

Character Rep: Any Chihuahua

Character Description: Shin-SEKAI's drug sniffing dog and t he Goose's best friend. Essential in helping them solves mysteries and will do anything for a piece of turkey. Should the writer want him to speak, it can only be done in "sexy Spanish."

Ultra Finisher: Bite out of Crime (Bite)
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devione

Allesandro Devione

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 12:45 am

Character Name: Lucius Devione

Nickname(s): The Morningstar

Past Relation (if any): Kevin Devastation / Allesandro Devione

Character Rep (optional base): Cody Rhodes circa 2019

Character Description: Lucius has seen the past footage, the painful family memories he has. The way his father demanded he forget the wrestling business because of how his great great grandfather used to taunt the world that he was a God amongst men. And how his father before him acted even worse. He was disowned for trying to bring honor back to his name. His birthright as a Devione was erased...So his new mindset is that he eill have that second chance. For he who hast fallen from grace will forever be damned. But he who flies to see the sun again, shall gain the redemption he seeks.

Ultra Move (Finisher):  Enuma Elish (Double Underhook Piledriver)
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 4:16 am

Character Name:   Reymond "Rey" Udy Ashish Ryland
RING NAME:   Reymond Ryland Jr.
Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 265 lbs

Nickname(s): "Silver Tongue" "Devil in Disguise"

Past Relation (if any):  Great Great Grandson of Udy/Infernal Beast/Ryland

Character Rep (optional base):   Fun House Bray
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Z

Alignment:  Smooth Talking Heel (Manipulative/Opportunist)

Character Description:  A descendant of OWA's resident Demon Udy, Rey is a smooth operator.  A graduate in Human Psychology as well as a Masters in Communication, Rey is a very definition a corporate brass-hole (Brass+Ass-hole).  He is a manipulative man who wants power, glory and money.  He is the ultimate opportunist and megalomaniac.
Rey's biggest gift is his "Silver Tongue".  He can talk is way in and out of almost anything.  

Ultra Move (Finisher): Ode to Our father (Rolling Stunner)
Rey's U-Turn (Massive Frogsplash)  This as a tribute to UDY!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 12:20 pm

Character Name: Cooper Connors

Height: 6'6

Weight: 245

Nickname(s): The Penn State Ripper, The 3rd Nittany Lion

Past Relation (if any): The Great Great Grandson of Bull Connors and Gareth Cason

Character Rep (optional base): Lance Archer

Alignment: Aggressive Tweener

Character Description: The new generation of Penn State excellence, Cooper Connors is a former collegiate wrestler and amateur combat sports fighter. Also having done work as a sports journalist. Cooper knows the ins and outs of a wrestling ring as if he was a twenty year veteran. Known for his excellence in ring strategy.

Ultra Move (Finisher):  "The Move of The Century" (Wrist-Clutch Exploder Suplex), "Dream Destroyer" (Camel Cobra Clutch)
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 2:24 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] DujSNBjU8AAeEIO

Character Name: SUIKO (Stylized as all caps)

Nickname(s): "The Burning Dark Star"

Past Relation (if any): Great Great Granddaughter of JET wrestler KAGUYA.

Character Rep (optional base): Hazuki

Alignment: Ruthless Heel

Character Description: Born and raised to be a killer like all of her Great Great Grandaughter's descendants, SUIKO was told at a young age that mercy isn't a term to believe in. Be a killer and strike before they get to you first. Like her ancestor KAGUYA, she has a natural hatred for anyone related to Matsuda or Goto family as she and all of KAGUYA's descendants believe that what should have belonged to KAGUYA was taken away from her by Stephanie Matsuda and Azumi Goto.

Ultra Move (Finisher): Vertical Spike Brainbuster 
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 2:40 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] 80eb6410

Character Name: JJ Khan 

Nicknames: The Last Great

Past Relation: Great-great-great-great granddaughter of Kenny Drake (took the Khan name Cos it sounds cool)

Character Rep: Christina Von Eerie

Hailing From: Olympus Mons, Mars

Character Bio: The little sister of Raven Drake, JJ Khan has been following big sisters footsteps since they were in pampers. JJ has the distinction of being the second graduate of Galactic Grapple Arts, as well as the first ever GGA 8 Planet Champion. JJ is well known for her striking ability and submission expertise, as well as her incredible disregard for personal space or safety. Of the two sisters, JJ is shockingly calm and level headed, but can easily lose her cool and go off.

Ultimate Finish: “Martian History X” - Will Ospreay’s Sword of Essex
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 2:54 pm

Character Name: Melinoe Bane

Nickname(s): "Hell's Incarnate" and "Death Personified"

Past Relation (if any): Daughter of Persephone Bane

Character Rep (optional base): Avary

Alignment: Chaotic Heel (Usually looks to destroy her opponents and doesn't care much for her own well being)

Character Description: Being one of two twin daughters to Persephone Bane and Hades Hellfire, the duties of wrestling have been passed down. Melinoe is far more destructive than her parents. Always seeking to force her opponents into submission or doing whatever she can to inflict pain upon them. If she fails to pick up a win, she is usually punished and sometimes, she reverts back to the mind of a child.

Ultra Move (Finisher): "Hell's Comfort" (Swanton Bomb) / Tag Team Finisher: "Devil's Crossroad" ("Hell's Comfort" followed up with "Total Hellfire")

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Makaria Bane

Nickname(s): "The Blackheart of Professional Wrestling"

Past Relation (if any): Daughter of Hades Hellfire

Character Rep (optional base): Erika Reid

Alignment: Chaotic Heel (Usually looks to destroy her opponents and doesn't care much for her own well being)

Character Description: Being one of two twin daughters to Persephone Bane and Hades Hellfire, the duties of wrestling have been passed down. Makaria isn't as willing as her sister is to destroy her opponents. She usually likes to play with them a bit before going in for the killing blow. If she fails to win matches, she is punished just the same as her sister.

Ultra Move (Finisher): "Total Hellfire" (Twist of Fate) / Tag Team Finisher: "Devil's Crossroad" ("Hell's Comfort" followed up with "Total Hellfire")
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 2:58 pm

Character Name: Meagan Matsuda

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] D5ud80hUEAAkj1B

Nickname(s): Cyber Princess

Past Relation (if any): Stephanie Matsuda (great grandmother), Monica Vaughan (non-blood great grandmother), Brody Sparks (non-blood great-grandaunt) 

Character Rep (optional base): Hana Kimura

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Character Description: The current heir to the Matsuda wrestling name, Meagan is a jet setting social media idol who decided to follow in her family's footsteps. To learn from the same family who trained her great grandmother Stephanie, she sought out Ana Sanada, the current heir to the Lucharesu style. After a year worth of training, Meagan is ready to take on the world...by any means. 

Ultra Move (Finisher): Pink Trigger (Bicycle Kick), Sake Sunrise (Tequilas Sunrise)
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 3:00 pm

Character Name: Ino Suzuki

Nickname(s): "Death's Fallen Idol"

Past Relation (if any): Trainee of Persephone Bane

Character Rep (optional base): Maki Itoh

Alignment: Chaotic Tweener (Usually follows her own rules, does what she wants, when she wants)

Character Description: Being trained by Persephone taught Ino many skills Coming to America from Japan was a hard enough struggle, but the Bane family made it easier for her. With help and guidance, Ino has found her place and looks to make the Bane family proud.

Ultra Move (Finisher): "Wasted Dreams" (Diamond Cutter)
Back to top Go down
April Song

April Song

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 3:41 pm

Character Name:  Jezebel Kanemaru 

Nickname(s): The Blackbird

Past Relation (if any): Affiliated with the descendants of one April Song, but no blood relations. 

Character Rep (optional base): Io Shirai 
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] 003_NXT_06132019sm_8142--3ae52bbb91a4b14a656dd5e8a69aab88
Alignment: Neutral 

Character Description: Jezebel spent the vast majority of her younger years in space, making a living as a petty criminal and forager. After being arrested by one of the decendants of April Song, a deceased OWA wrestler from long ago, she does a little time in a penal colony but in an unusual twist once she was released the Song family helped her train to become a bounty hunter and even taught her pro wrestling if that life became too harsh for her. She excels at both. Callous, nearly mute save for when dealing with close friends, and highly disciplined, she offers her assistance to anyone in need of her skills….provided they meet her hefty price tag. 

Ultra Move (Finisher): Black Hurricane (Black Mass)

Leifmotif:

Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 3:45 pm

Character Name: Tyler Sunshine

Nickname(s): "The Last of The Sunshine Bloodline"

Past Relation (if any): Great-Great-Great-Great Grandson of Savannah Sunshine

Character Rep (optional base): Chad Gable

Alignment: Pure Babyface

Character Description: Being the last of the Sunshine bloodline, Tyler seeks retribution for what Persephone Bane did to his great-great-great-great grandmother. But, he also has his sights on being the very best he can be. If he somehow makes it to the Bane family along the way, he will stop at nothing to take them out.

Ultra Move (Finisher): "Walking on Sunshine" (O'Connor roll transitioned into a bridging German suplex)
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 4:11 pm

Character Name: Claudius Rosso

Nickname(s): "The Big Dipper" 

Past Relation (if any): Descendant (Illegitimate) of Carlos Rosso

Character Rep (optional base): Scott Steiner Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Hqdefault

Alignment: Chaotic Heel

Character Description: Claudius is one of the many descendants of Carlos Rosso, a great grandson of one of the children produced by Carlos's numerous affairs. While he doesn't embrace the traditional "Rosso" style of wrestling, thanks to genetic mutation and all the best performance enhancing drugs/cybernetics money can buy, Claudius is gifted with nearly God-like strength. While his mobility isn't great, anyone caught in his clutches can expect immense pain. Loud, sexist, womanizing, disloyal and vicious, he truly inherited all the horrible characteristics of his ancestor. Rumors of ties to various gangs and organized crime bosses thus far have been unproven and, even if they were, probably wouldn't derail his career. 

Ultra Move (Finisher): Rosso Recliner (*in Alex Armstrong voice* A MOVE INNOVATED BY CARLOS ROSSO THAT HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ROSSO FAMILY LINE FOR GENERATIONS!)

Last edited by Carlos Rosso on 8/10/2019, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 4:13 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Tumblr_ptsmkv07bM1xht6j4o1_1280
Character Name: Miyuki Sakazaki

Nickname(s): "New Generation Ace"

Past Relation (if any): Azumi Goto (Great Great Grandmother), Sakuya Goto (Great Great Grandaunt), Haruna Sakazaki (Great Great Grandaunt), Kira Sakazaki (Great Great Grandfather)

Character Rep (optional base): Miyu Yamashita

Character Description: Time has passed but one thing has remained instilled in JET's teachings. Never stay down when going gets tough, living every with that teaching Miyuki is a fourth-generation wrestler with the lineage going back to Azumi Goto and her husband. Miyuki is proud of that lineage and rather than believing that she everything is her birthright, she accepts the long journey needed for one to become an Ace like her great great grandmother.

Ultra Move (Finisher): Lightning Shoot (Double Wristlock Knee Strike/Kamigoye)

------------------------------------
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] Tumblr_pobgkcuPNO1qi8z6b_500

Character Name: Shoichi Hirose

Nickname(s): The Young Emerald Prince of Okinawa

Past Relation (if any): Sakuya Goto (Great Great Grandmother), Azumi Goto (Great Great Grandaunt), and Kira Sakazaki (Great Great Granduncle)

Character Rep (optional base): Kaito Kiyomiya

Character Description: A tradition of Japanese wrestling that started in the 1980s continues now in the year 2150, the new generation of the "Four Kings of Heaven" has arrived. Meet the youngest king and the least experienced, Shoichi Hirose. After the sudden passing of the last king, Okinawa was left without an Emerald King who would represent the region as their hero and star. The responsibility suddenly fell onto the young Shoichi who has to take this burden on his shoulders while still trying to learn everything about the business.

Ultra Move (Finisher): TORA Driver 2150 - Sit-Out Tiger Driver 91

Last edited by Azumi Goto on 8/10/2019, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next