Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPotential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_voting_barPotential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPotential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_voting_barPotential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Hayden Cross
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 4:24 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Tumblr_olk2tp9LqJ1vfo5jro4_250

Character Name: Anastasia Rubin.

Nickname: “The Grand Duchess”.

Past Relation: Aren Mstislav (great-great-great-grandfather), Aria Jaxon (great-great-great-grandmother), Gia Cervantes (great-great-great-aunt).

Character Rep: Tristin Mays.

Alignment: Neutral.

Character Description: The Mstislav clan always was a realistic one, knowing that while they loved wrestling and were the best in the world at it, it was never going to last forever. Anyone impressed by the business acumen of Aria Jaxon and her penchant for making money outside of the squared circle truly hadn’t seen anything yet. As the years wore on and the generations piled up, the descendants of The Russian King and The Queen of the Gods amassed massive amounts of wealth in addition to continuing to be wildly successful in the world of wrestling.

By the year 2150, Anastasia Mstislav (with her in-ring last name taken from the actual surname of Aria’s great-grandmother), has grown up living a life of privilege in the hills surrounding New Los Angeles, the capital of the California Republic. It’s worth mentioning that after CalExit took place in 2090, California seceded from the rest of the United States and now exists as its own country, so...there’s that.

If anything, it would’ve been odd if she hadn’t eventually decided to uphold the family legacy and take her turn lacing up her boots. With Hollywood Fight Club still being in operation (and still being run by the descendants of Shawn Burke and Jackie Cruz), Anastasia learned the basics there. Soon, her bloodline’s characteristic flashy but technical style had been passed onto her. Feeling as if she was born for this, there is no nervousness or trepidation for Anastasia to feel. She’s self-assured and, at first glance, maybe a bit cold. Don’t take it personally, though. She places success above friendships, and even then, she’s much nicer when you get to know her.

Ultra Move: American Royal (Arm-trap reverse STO, transitioned into an arm-trap triangle choke).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)

Last edited by Aria Jaxon on 8/10/2019, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 4:43 pm

Character Name: Miles Bogard

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 9k

Nickname(s): The Aerial Ace

Past Relation (if any): Naheem Bogard (great-great-grandfather) Nathan Quinn (great grandfather), Christian, Kelvin, and Reznor Bogard (great-great granduncles), Kevin Maverick

Character Rep (optional base): Ricochet

Alignment: Neutral Good

Character Description: Somewhere down the line, the Maverick and Bogard bloodlines merged, leading to the piece of greatness you see before you. Miles Nathaniel Bogard was a popular running back coming out of Empire State University. Hailing from the nation's capital New York City, Miles decided to get into wrestling after watching old tapes of his family back in NMW, RAW, BEE, and OWA. After serving in the Space Force as a test mecha pilot, Miles decided to try his hand at pro wrestling. 

Ultra Move (Finisher): Wing Zero (Inverted Phoenix Splash)
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 5:11 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p7jf5vgIBk1satgra_250

Name: Austin Mstislav.

Nickname: "The Crown Prince".

Past Relation: Aren Mstislav (great-great-great-grandfather), Aria Jaxon (great-great-great-grandmother), Gia Cervantes (great-great-great-aunt).

Character Rep: Lucien Laviscount.

Alignment: Face.

Character Description: The older of the two new generation Mstislav siblings, Austin would definitely be characterized as the nicer and much less uptight of the two. It isn't that Austin hasn't always wanted to wrestle, too. It's just that he hasn't always had the same drive to do it. A hardcore partier and unapologetic ladies' man who dropped out of college to try everything from modeling to DJing before finally taking part in the family business, Austin is sort of just going with the flow. Becoming good at wrestling has come easy to him, and he's having the time of his life. 

Ultra Move: Watch the Throne (Wrist-clutch fisherman buster).

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 10:52 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Image

Name: AXION-184 Mk.IV

Nickname: none (unofficial nickname: The Fighting Toaster)

Past Relation: none

Character Rep: Yabakune Taniguchi

Alignment: Face.

Character Description: Area-184 Humanoid Experiment is now reaching the greatest update. With all the technologies found in year 2100 makes AXION Project reaches their peak. The humanoid is having impressive speed and physical power that is unrivaled compared to human fighter. She's ready to be tested in a real fighting scene at their launch day to see what they are capable off.

....it includes a toaster too.

Ultra Move: Shutdown! (Military Press transitioned into a Spinning Powerbomb).

Last edited by ᴢᴋʏ on 8/11/2019, 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 11:30 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Tumblr_owfzs3UNL31wnmmx5o2_540

Character Name: Arthur Wakefield Jr.

Nickname(s): The Last of the Dying Breed.

Past Relation (if any): Finnegan Wakefield (Great Great Grandfather), ??? (Great Great Grandmother)

Character Rep (optional base): Flash Morgan Webster

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Character Description: Arthur Wakefield comes from a small dynasty of technical wrestlers from the UK. He is a bit of a punk when it comes to his lineage but often falls back on what made the Wakefield name a valued one in the wrestling world.

Ultra Move (Finisher): Wakefield Special XXIII Gamma (Grounded top wrist-lock Bow and Arrow)

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Xz6Lnz4
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/11/2019, 3:55 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Tumblr_mz832ky89V1qmoknro3_500

Character Name: O-Ren Collins Cage

Nickname(s): 100cc

Past Relation (if any): Great-granddaughter of Nate Cage and Lieta Collins

Character Rep (optional base): Lucy Liu

Alignment: Ruthless Heel

Character Description: The great granddaughter of wrestling's most vicious couple, O-Ren Collins Cage was raised in Tokyo by Yakuza bosses, as a life debt to Nate Cage, who saw to it that all their competition Stateside was eliminated many years ago by Ground Zero. She learned Japanese from her godfather, Derek Dragon (son of Donny Dragon), and her great grandmother's native Chinese from her mother, a professor on Chinese history and tutor. She rose up the ranks of the Yakuza quickly and is known for her unwavering brutality and efficiency. She lives to carry on the family name and make sure it is still feared.

Ultra Move (Finisher): Death in Okinawa (Burning Hammer)
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/11/2019, 5:49 pm

Character Name: Neil Jonae
Nickname(s): The Sunset Blade
Past Relation (if any): Jaydayne Pendragon(4X Grandfather, while mostly SSW, technically has shown up to OWA for Civil War and OWA’s Clash of the Titans) and Renee Jonae(4x Grandmother, a wrestler I use in another promotion, Pendragon’s fiancée.)

Character Rep (optional base): Michael B. Jordan
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3c5aaba4-127c-11e8-9ac6-bbf931a203ee

Alignment: Face

Character Description: A gifted young man with charming disposition, filled with chivalry and ignorance to how his charm sways the hearts of others. He seeks to prove despite his heart melting looks and happy go lucky attitude that he can “channel the dragon” and retread the path of the warrior that his ancestor once did. He and his distant cousin, whom have known each other childhood, are sponsored by the J-Dynasty(which still operates in business and wrestling to this day.) He and his cousin get a long well and despite their different personalities have learned to read the other well throughout the years, and whether alone or as a team their quest to follow the way of the dragon is something he holds dear to his heart.

Ultra Move (Finisher):  The Rakurai (Spear), Tag team finisher: Legend of the Dragon(Neil sets up the opponent in a Gory Special position, followed by and combined with a Diving Corkscrew Stunner from Jorii.) -Tribute to Dollhouse’s “Fairy Tale Maker”

🐉🐉
Character Name: Jorii Tsutsumi
Nickname(s): The New Strife
Past Relation (if any): Jaydayne Pendragon(4X Grandcousin, Tsutsumi was Pendragon’s mother’s given name, that side of the family.)

Character Rep (optional base): Alita Battle Angel
Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 Alitabattleangel

Alignment: Face

Character Description:  A young lady who was in a tragic accident in her teens that cost her two parents and two arms, and thus adopted into her cousin Neil’s family. One silver lining is in the future prosthetics have gotten quite advanced, and The J-Dynasty’s technology branch had the perfect arms for her. Her background has made her rough and brutal, but protective of her cousin and the code of the warrior. She dawns red marks under her eyes in the same shade of Pendragon’s red hair streak of old and names herself the “New Strife” to wage war on evil like the Red Strife before her. She feels a great debt towards her family and the J-Dynasty, and hopes to follow the way of the dragon too.

Ultra Move (Finisher): Ise-no-Kami(Scissors Kick), Tag team finisher: “Fairy Tale Maker”
Back to top Go down
defaultKyle

defaultKyle

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/11/2019, 10:52 pm

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 624b8710
Ky-73 
Kyle
Robot 
Orange Cassidy 
Tweener
Robot buddy of Raven Drake and JJ khan; kinda good robot version of Kyle; hella good st wrestling and Capitalization/comic relief maybe 
God Bud - cartwheel burning HamMer
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2019, 1:22 pm

Character Name:  Storp

Nickname(s): "The Bonzai Garden Samurai"

Past Relation (if any): Stark's Great Great Great Grandson

Character Rep (optional base): Yoshi-Hashi

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Character Description: Storp is the snarky, wise cracking great (X3) grandson of Stark. He is extremely humorous and loves humiliating opponents. And is also a massive weeb. 

Ultra Move (Finisher):  'Big Doinks in Amish' (Wrist-Cluch Turning Slap), 'ARSENE' (Storp screams the name of his persona, before running toward his opponent and kicking them in the gut, while his opponent is groggy, he steps back to a corner and then hits a running Superkick)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]   Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential What-If Series for the Omega Zone [Updated with Sign Up template]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2