Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_vote_lcap2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_voting_bar2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_vote_lcap2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_voting_bar2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks Empty
PostSubject: 2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks   2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 8:58 pm

Alright. We're doing this thing. Here's how it's going to work, who is in it, the schedule and everything else you need to know

A Block B Block C Block D Block
April SongMiltiades Persephone BaneJacob Striker
Jeff X Finnegan WakefieldThe Derelict The Udy
Boujie AlanChristopher SabretoothHayden CrossWil Pierce
Erufuji Moongoose McQueenKenny DrakeCM Nas 
Hans OlsenStephanie MatsudaRoni OzbornAzumi Goto
Reginald Dampshaw IIIJD DamonJake KeetonCarlos Rosso

Each of the blocks will work in a round robin format with matches with a "time limit" of 20 minutes. 3 points for a win, 1 for a time limit draw/double KO. 0 points for a loss or double disqualification. If there are ties, the first tiebreaker is head to head, the second tiebreaker is the decision of the judging board.

For this round there is a 2 promo limit with 2500 word max. Feel free to go after everyone in your block in your promos and remember that each of your matches will be evaluated based on your performance/creativity in how you well you promo overall AND how you do against specific opponents for each contest.

PROMOS WILL OPEN AT 12:00 AM SATURDAY, AUGUST 10 AND CLOSE ON 11:59 PM (EST) THURSDAY AUGUST 15. SUMMARIZED RESULTS OF EACH DAY OF GROUP ACTION WILL BE POSTED ON SATURDAY AUGUST 17- WEDNESDAY AUGUST 21.

THE TOP TWO FINISHERS IN EACH BLOCK WILL PROGRESS TO THE KNOCKOUT STAGE. Pairings for each of the quarterfinals are as follows: 

A Block 1st Place vs B Block 2nd Place
B Block 1st Place vs A Block 2nd Place
C Block 1st Place vs D Block 2nd Place
D Block 1st Place vs C Block 2nd Place

PROMOS WILL BEGIN FOR THESE Matches AT 12:00 AM (EST) SATURDAY, AUGUST 21 AND CLOSE ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 29 AT 11:59 PM (EST). There will be a 3 promo limit with 2500 word limit. Everyone in the quarterfinals is a potential opponent to be evaluated against and promos should be written accordingly. 

The plan is to post the Quarters/Semis/Finals live here on the OWA server that Sunday if there is interest for it. If not, the show will be posted Monday, September 2nd. 

If this is confusing and if something needs clarification, ask. 

I will post a link to the pages where you can keep track of all the respective blocks here shortly.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: 2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks   2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: 2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks   2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 12:02 am

PROMOING FOR THE GROUP STAGE IS NOW OPEN!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: 2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks   2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitime8/10/2019, 6:20 pm

For the sake of kayfabe and making sure people aren't confused about who they are facing and when, here is the schedule for the Challenge Cup.

Remember, you get two promos to cover EVERYONE IN YOUR GROUP. You don't have to promo on them all individually. 

Challenge Cup Schedule (Group Stage)
Back to top Go down
April Song

April Song

PostSubject: Re: 2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks   2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitime8/17/2019, 7:52 pm

For the sake of not posting another thread just for this, I will post the results here so you all can follow them. 

Challenge Cup Day 1
Challenge Cup Day 2
Back to top Go down
April Song

April Song

PostSubject: Re: 2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks   2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitime8/20/2019, 6:22 pm

Day 2 of the challenge cup has been added. Apologies for the delay, Inventory at work kicked my ass. The plan is to have at BARE minimum Day 3 up this evening as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks   2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019 OWA Challenge Cup Rules/Schedule/Blocks
Page 1 of 1