Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Darkane Today at 6:01 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» Angelina Magnum
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ask Nas Anything

Go down 
+23
The Council
Matsuda
Stark
Rob
Mav.
Tarah Moore
Emmanuelle
Mark Michaels
"The Golden Voice"
Rebecca Brookes
Eon Blue
VaeVictisBD
Miles Taylor
Aria Jaxon
Jessie B.
Gareth Cason
Bobby Wheeler
Clinton Stone
Michael Bishop
Persephone Bane
Kai D Oh
CASPIAN
El Ironico
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nas

Nas

Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 2:02 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
At this point in time, who is your dream Final Destination opponent?
Honestly I have so many at this point, but hey that's so far away I can afford to have a list huh? In no particular order:

Tarah Nova
Jacob Senn
Scott Oasis
Miltiades
Keelan Callihan
Finnegan Wakefield
Christopher Sabertooth
Gareth Cason
Kenny Drake
Nobi
Aria Jaxon

I mean if I had to choose any it'd come down to the top 3, but besides them those are others I think would be awesome matchups for one reason or another
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 12:41 am

Ask me more questions plez

Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 2542892552
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 1:19 am

Eeeeeeey, CoonMassa' Nas!! Here's as good of a present as I'll be able to get you because sadly, I don't live near whatever degenerate west coast/eastcoast/southcoast/northcoast place that plagues you, enjoy; 

Yo my man, what's your 23rd year on this earth resolution? 

Apart from Efedding, what do you like to write? Surely if you've been doing this shit for near/over half a decade you've gotta like some niche shit i dunno. 

Retrospect: What's some of the best parts you can think you've done with CM Nas' start, and his eventual rise to here? 

That coke boi Carlos is on your brand, tell me you're gonna drug test him. 

What do you wanna do with your life- No really, shit's deep and it might seem to hit home, but we've never talked srs so might as well. 

Is my racism a bit out of hand? 

Is YOUR Coonism a bit out of hand? 

If you and the council were stuck in a SAW like room and you had to kill one person, who dying? 

You're stuck in an alley and 15 shadowmen are surrounding you, pick 3 OWA goons to help you. 

Yo bro have you seen that LIT anime that was called "Orum Boys Club" or some shit, reveal on the first episode got me, also may have been tied to a chair and forced to watch 10 consecutive episodes. 

You're on a New Vegas esc poster, have you played Fallout: New Vegas? If so which ending did you choose? 

Name a totally Cac song you're secretly ashamed/unashamed of listening to

This is me slipping in some shit I could ask awkwardly in DMs but would you castrate me if I stuck Nas on OWT embedded/Cruise Control again? 

[IC] What do you think of Jacob Senn? 

Yo bro what's your deadlift? 

You try MMA? It's pretty fuckin great. 

Do you ever get the desire of wanting a mothafucker to try some shit so you can throw hands/wrestlefuck and beat his ass? I get that a lot, warrior mentality you know? 

How's being legally one year over the drinking age? 

Have you heard of the godly song that is 'DESPACITO'? 

Real Talk: Shouldn't Cac be Cauc. Like I know it's in reference to Caucasian, but shouldn't it be shortened to 'Cauc'? You seem like a reasonably urban person so I'll ask you. 

Could you do me a solid and tell Nate and Oasis to answer their FUCKIN amas or I'm gonna bumfuckem in real life? K thanks. 

How was NEO back in 2014? Seemed pretty lit. 

What's your opinion on MMA gimmicks in Efeds? Yes this can include roasting me and Oasis if you so desire. 

What do you think of the dynamic/incharacter world OWA has formed? The tone, feuds, paths, etc. 

I'd get the EAW Championship and walkout but you already stole that gimmick, you fuckin asshole, jk. 

What Theater do you think is honestly the epicest shit to book/write/perform in? 

What's your favorite match time to promo for? 

What's your favorite match type to write? 

What's your favorite PB to write for? 

What would you rather get hit by: A Temple Punch, a Liver Punch, A Muay Thai Knee Strike, or an Elbow Strike ala Lesnar? 

Go to Steam Games: 

Go to Xbox/PS4 Games: 

You ever played Chrono Trigger? 

Do you consider Nas a Heel, A Face, or a Tweener?

If not the very former, what would you see a Nas Heel Turn/Run like? 

Do you believe serious storytelling is possible in Efedding? Why or Why not? 

Never really clicked with me, how would you say character writing in efeds is? Many people just promo themselves, promo a facet of themselves, but some are able to do some crazy BS. What's your take? 

Would CM Nas' run in MMA be better than Punk's? 

Bro why'd you Tarah a Hobbit you goober; Midgets run the world, The HW champ is currently like 5'10. 

Your go to swear: 

Your go to insult: 

If you really saw that Ass Eater in real life, what would you say to Oasis? 

Finally: If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 2:39 pm

Bishop wrote:
Eeeeeeey, CoonMassa' Nas!! Here's as good of a present as I'll be able to get you because sadly, I don't live near whatever degenerate west coast/eastcoast/southcoast/northcoast place that plagues you, enjoy; 

Yo my man, what's your 23rd year on this earth resolution? 

Apart from Efedding, what do you like to write? Surely if you've been doing this shit for near/over half a decade you've gotta like some niche shit i dunno. 

Retrospect: What's some of the best parts you can think you've done with CM Nas' start, and his eventual rise to here? 

That coke boi Carlos is on your brand, tell me you're gonna drug test him. 

What do you wanna do with your life- No really, shit's deep and it might seem to hit home, but we've never talked srs so might as well. 

Is my racism a bit out of hand? 

Is YOUR Coonism a bit out of hand? 

If you and the council were stuck in a SAW like room and you had to kill one person, who dying? 

You're stuck in an alley and 15 shadowmen are surrounding you, pick 3 OWA goons to help you. 

Yo bro have you seen that LIT anime that was called "Orum Boys Club" or some shit, reveal on the first episode got me, also may have been tied to a chair and forced to watch 10 consecutive episodes. 

You're on a New Vegas esc poster, have you played Fallout: New Vegas? If so which ending did you choose? 

Name a totally Cac song you're secretly ashamed/unashamed of listening to

This is me slipping in some shit I could ask awkwardly in DMs but would you castrate me if I stuck Nas on OWT embedded/Cruise Control again? 

[IC] What do you think of Jacob Senn? 

Yo bro what's your deadlift? 

You try MMA? It's pretty fuckin great. 

Do you ever get the desire of wanting a mothafucker to try some shit so you can throw hands/wrestlefuck and beat his ass? I get that a lot, warrior mentality you know? 

How's being legally one year over the drinking age? 

Have you heard of the godly song that is 'DESPACITO'? 

Real Talk: Shouldn't Cac be Cauc. Like I know it's in reference to Caucasian, but shouldn't it be shortened to 'Cauc'? You seem like a reasonably urban person so I'll ask you. 

Could you do me a solid and tell Nate and Oasis to answer their FUCKIN amas or I'm gonna bumfuckem in real life? K thanks. 

How was NEO back in 2014? Seemed pretty lit. 

What's your opinion on MMA gimmicks in Efeds? Yes this can include roasting me and Oasis if you so desire. 

What do you think of the dynamic/incharacter world OWA has formed? The tone, feuds, paths, etc. 

I'd get the EAW Championship and walkout but you already stole that gimmick, you fuckin asshole, jk. 

What Theater do you think is honestly the epicest shit to book/write/perform in? 

What's your favorite match time to promo for? 

What's your favorite match type to write? 

What's your favorite PB to write for? 

What would you rather get hit by: A Temple Punch, a Liver Punch, A Muay Thai Knee Strike, or an Elbow Strike ala Lesnar? 

Go to Steam Games: 

Go to Xbox/PS4 Games: 

You ever played Chrono Trigger? 

Do you consider Nas a Heel, A Face, or a Tweener?

If not the very former, what would you see a Nas Heel Turn/Run like? 

Do you believe serious storytelling is possible in Efedding? Why or Why not? 

Never really clicked with me, how would you say character writing in efeds is? Many people just promo themselves, promo a facet of themselves, but some are able to do some crazy BS. What's your take? 

Would CM Nas' run in MMA be better than Punk's? 

Bro why'd you Tarah a Hobbit you goober; Midgets run the world, The HW champ is currently like 5'10. 

Your go to swear: 

Your go to insult: 

If you really saw that Ass Eater in real life, what would you say to Oasis? 

Finally: If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
Well it's something I've been working on, but my resolution is to be less on edge and cynical. It's something I am still working on. I guess if I had an in e-fed resolution it'd be just to continue to improve my writing as a whole to be as consistently impressive as Oasis'

Funny enough before I did E-Feds, as a youngin like 12 or 13 I did Anime Roleplays in all the blassic Anime XAT Chats like Anime Junior High and Anime Cafe. Also I was on forums dedicated to pokemon, smash bros, dragon ball, and others.

Talking strictly OWA related, it's all been enjoyable man. I dunno if anything stands out tbh. Well I could think of a couple things. The matches with Gareth and Miltiades. I absolutely loved getting the chance to put those two guys on a pedestal that shows they are the top of the top when it comes to outright talent. Aren's one the best ever, and Gareth's got a big future ahead of him. Definitely will be a world champ in the next year and a half to two years if not sooner depending on how the rosters are looking down the line.

LOL This is e-feds bro. We don't drug test! I was coked up in EAW When I eliminated 10 guys from the Grand Rampage after all.

It's something I have given extremely serious thought to as of late. And if you held me at gunpoint and asked me...well I'll just say for now is that I'm getting back into top shape physically to reach a dream I aspired for when I was a just a wee lad.

Your racism can DEFINITELY be outta hand in certain situations. If I were you I would tone it down some.

I ain't no coon, you best bring this question to Jaywalker before I backhand you...

Easily Keelan or Nate. TBH Keelan is far more expendable since Aria could just replace him outright whereas Nate does the grunt work none of us wants to AKA Posting the shows and general forum management.

All I gotta do is pick Mia, Roxy, and HENDRIX and them niggas are not worried about me no more. Period.

Ouran Highschool Host Club? Saw some it way back when it was fresh. It's a very solid anime with a much different feel than most that I am into, so it had that going for it when I watched it.

I've actually never played it. It's a wonderful game, I've seen gameplay of it. It just never peaked my interest enough to make me want to get it for myself.

I mean, you could insert like almost every wrestling theme ever here.

I went back and read the episode you had me in previously a couple times and I must say it was a damn good read. I loved the portrayal of Nas and his interactions with all the others involved. You captured him to a tee! I would not mind popping back up after some others get a chance to appear in.

CM Nas: Fuck that faggot

I fuckin hate deadlift...it's gotta be lackluster as shit these days considering most of what I've ever done is core/cardio. My upper body was always ass so it's gotta be like barely over 100 for a set of like 10. 

I've never tried it, and I dunno if I would either. I've grown much more accepting of it over the past year or two, but it's still not my thing. I'm just not interested enough in MMA as a whole to give it a shot but who knows in the future?

LMFAO if you meet me IRL, I'm very much a chill guy so I doubt I would unless it was in seeing someone close to me threatened in any way.

Man I've tried drinking for the past year a plethora of times and it just ain't for me. No matter what I try to sip on it just doesn't do anything for me. I had a disdain for alcohol before I even hit 18 tho, so I'm not shocked.

Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 2781603699

CAC stands for Cracker Ass Cracker. So no Cauc would not make more sense.

I gotchu b

Thinking about NEO in 2014 reminds me of much more simpler times in E-Feds when it honestly was just much more enjoyable as a whole to just be a young guy in the system coming up for the first time (technically like 3rd or 4th for me but that's another conversation). And it's where I first met a ton of great guys like Oasis, Aren, Carlos, and more.

MMA gimmicks are something that when done right bring a unique flare to them that no other gimmick could match. Everyone who does it in OWA now are great, but the beauty of it is that it is not something just anyone could have. From you to Oasis to Gareth to even Carlos and McAdams. It's special because of the fact that you guys all use it differently from one another while having that commonality at the core.

I love it so much. To help build and mold this world into the complex one it has become as quickly as we have still blows me away. I'm just grateful for the opportunity to share my abilities with you all more than anything else.

Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 2542892552

I gotta be biased and say Globe Theater. When Keelan (I think it was him) first linked it to me I instantly fell in love. The Kingdom Arena was dope af too tho.

You'll understand this when you're older young man, but No Promos are the best Promos
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 2036302008

I haven't written too many different stipulations so I am unsure myself. For now I will say a good ol' No Holds Barred match tho.

My favorite PB? I dunno, you tell me
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 1933605587

Well I gotta hard ass head, so Temple Punch it is.

Town of Salem (Does that count?)

Fuck XBox (Classic Halo and Halo 2)
PS4 Games would be: Fortnite, DB Xenoverse 2, and Black Ops 3 as of now

I played both the classic and the DS version and that game was lit af!

Nas is just Nas honestly. His opponent is far more important in determining his demeanor than anything else. He could be anything, it just depends on the opposition's behavior.
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 3850341278

The only way Nas goes complete asshole is by taking charge of the Troupe for his own personal purposes and the ultimate sign of Nas fully turning to the dark side would be him betraying Tarah's trust.

I most certainly do. I like to think I do serious story telling all the time.

It all comes from the mind and inspiration. I can't write to the best of my ability unless I have some motivation beforehand. That is just my personal take on it tho

Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 1677378283

Muthafucka

I swear I know this, but I can't think of it to save my life right now :[

I would tell him to stop eatin so much ass, then I would thank him for bringing me back to E-Feds back in 2016...but then I would beat the shit outta him for bringing me back to E-Feds back in 2016

Ain't no fruits from Harlem B
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 1810666151
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 12:08 am

Since they call me the Trendsetter, I'm bringin this shit byke

Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 598922023
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 1:41 pm

When You gonna Promo again!
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 3:13 pm

Eon Blue wrote:
When You gonna Promo again!
That’s...incredibly tough to say. When I tell you my brain is scattered in a million different directions because I overthink and over analyze every possible scenario to death. Yeah I mean it. It all really depends on what life has in mind for me. While I want to be able to continue going and get back into prime competition mentality on a consistent high level like someone who calls themselves “the best” is supposed to...I can’t say I’m not, at least contempt with the legacy I’ve created for myself. I won’t say satisfied because I’m the type who will never be satisfied to be quite honest. If I retire like 15 years from now as a 9 time world champ or some bullshit, I’ll instantly think “damnit, coulda been 10”. I have a striving desire to showcase my abilities and be praised to the highest degree like no other. Comes natural to a kid who spent his entire young life being envious of others. It’s weird because the one thing that’s crossed my mind is a potential heel turn should I ever come back and the thing with that is, I always wanted to be like Sting, Dusty Rhodes, or Steamboat. A lifelong (mostly) top level baby face. Usually always the flagship guy. That’s what I slowly built for myself over the years through hard grinding and sheer determination to not be denied. But in the end it’s a modern era and let’s face it. In the modern fan’s mind no one can be on 1 side forever. I mean look at Bayley, Sami, or Daniel Bryan. 

tl;dr maybe...if I ever feel “it” again and get that spark back. But in the meantime there’s Chaz fuckery even tho that’s meh at best.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Brookes

Rebecca Brookes

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 4:41 pm

There's definitely some newer peeps around that you wanna face, so who would they be?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 4:59 pm

RebeccaBrookes wrote:
There's definitely some newer peeps around that you wanna face, so who would they be?
Maverick, Arata, and Jett are at the top of my current list. Then again I have to do more research on the new blood to know more about who's who. I'm a bit out of the loop admitedly.
Back to top Go down
"The Golden Voice"

Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 97-21

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2020, 7:25 pm

What is your favorite gimmick that I have used in efeds? (this is Carlos BTW)
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2020, 2:07 am

MAELSTROM wrote:
What is your favorite gimmick that I have used in efeds? (this is Carlos BTW)
I would have to say Rosso himself. If nothing else, purely due to my immense history over the years with him. Although I've always loved your work as April too, she has a very unique charm and flare about her that I can't put my finger on.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 10:43 am

Am I invited to yours and Tarah's actual Wakandan wedding? If so, am I the best man? If not, I want the throne!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 11:03 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Am I invited to yours and Tarah's actual Wakandan wedding? If so, am I the best man? If not, I want the throne!
Wakandan Weddi- what?! There is no wakandan wedding. Either way you prolly wouldn't be the best man because Aren exists and I don't have a throne for you other than my toilet. :]
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 3:58 pm

How have you been?

Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 1:15 am

Mark Michaels wrote:
How have you been?

Ive had my ups and downs, but all in all I am quite at peace right now. I know that's a weird way of putting it but ye, that's what I got. lol
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 3:08 am

Hey Khang. 

Where do you see the roster going from here? 

What do you think FD3 looks like? 

Well we’re both part of “Sad camo boys in an anti American time”, so what’s your thoughts on the fucking world? It can be a meme answer since we’ve said basically everything on discord idk. 

I’d be at yours and tarahs wedding if I could but I heard they don’t allow psychopaths.
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 5:44 am

What was the most significant reason for you joining the military? 

Macho Man or Hulk Hogan? 

If you could push one recent newcomer (someone who has arrived in the last six-10 months) to the moon, who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 6:09 am

Michael Bishop wrote:
Hey Khang. 

Where do you see the roster going from here? 

What do you think FD3 looks like? 

Well we’re both part of “Sad camo boys in an anti American time”, so what’s your thoughts on the fucking world? It can be a meme answer since we’ve said basically everything on discord idk. 

I’d be at yours and tarahs wedding if I could but I heard they don’t allow psychopaths.
Whatup boi

The roster for the most part has come into it's own identity imo as from top to bottom you can definitively call it the OWA Roster and not just the remnants of part of the EAW Roster with some newcomers. You still have people like Aria, Keelan, Fiora, Kenny, Finn, and Goose there yes, but tbh they're kind of unrecognizable compared to their EAW Versions, whether done on purpose like Fiora or Goose, just natural progression like Aria or Kenny, or developing into full fledged main eventers since then like Finn or Keelan. But for many of those people, you can tell when it comes to their full time active runs in OWA, they're winding down. Similar to how Tarah did, Oasis has, and I kind of have as well. 

Which leads me to FD3 huh? Well this is kind of a loaded question with so much time left. And arguably this will be the PPV that tells the tale of two generations more than any other in our community's history no matter the fed. The tale of the era of Myself, Aria, Kenny, Finn, Keelan, Oasis, Cloud, etc closing their final chapters meanwhile the likes of Havoc, Jeff, Alyssa, Arata, Mav, etc FULLY coming into their own and becoming the premier talent of this fed and this community as a whole rather than being dubbed "the future" any longer. They will be the present. It will be their prime era officially come FD3. I look forward to seeing it.

Well lemme put it to you like this. A wise man once said: Mind you goddamn business, and maybe you'll make it home safely. I live life like this regardless of the situations I am placed in. I have no clue if this answers your question or not, but that's that.

bro, both she and I are psychos. I doubt that will be the reason you wouldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 6:18 am

April Song wrote:
What was the most significant reason for you joining the military? 

Macho Man or Hulk Hogan? 

If you could push one recent newcomer (someone who has arrived in the last six-10 months) to the moon, who would it be and why?
Given that I was a slightly above average student in High School who felt he needed to find a way to be able to financially take care of himself and be able to support those who had helped him reach this point in his life such as his mother, aunt, uncle, etc. Things sort of just...happened. I dunno how else to say it. One day I was lying down in my bed not certain of my destiny in life or my place in the world. The next day I was in that recruiting office signing that paperwork. I will say that I didn't necessarily do it for the "love and devotion for this great nation" like others will say. Most people who enlist, at least in the navy, these days don't say that type of stuff. I was offered the chance to gain skills that can help me in my life beyond the military as an IT and the chance to travel the world and see cool nations and cultures and get paid to do it? And be able to pay off college debt BEFORE FINISHING COLLEGE?! No doubts I made the right decision, despite the plethora of headaches the armed services can offer.

Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 Tenor
(I can elaborate more if you like)

I mean she's already well on her way as it is to it, but Alyssa Grace is the future of our community as far as top babyface stars. I think she could be THE ONE! The only person, and I've gone on record to saying this dozens of times, is if Havoc were to turn back face and merge Sabertooth and Havoc into one being like Aren did with Voin back in the day. But yes, Alyssa has everything, and while I would never in a million years turn her heel, I bet she could do that spectacularly too.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 3:15 pm

Psst, Nassy...I have a yummy strawberry ringpop here...Will youu marry me, peas  :3

Last edited by Tarah Moore on July 12th 2020, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 9:18 pm

Nas is back in the ring, who are Marquee feuds you want to have?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 12:11 am

Tarah Moore wrote:
Psst, Nassy...I have a yummy strawberry ringpop here...Will youu marry me, peas  :3
Thought we were already married, but I'll take you up on your offer regardless for the ringpop dear

Tarah Moore has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 12:16 am

Eon Blue wrote:
Nas is back in the ring, who are Marquee feuds you want to have?
*sigh* this is something I've thought about a lot, like A LOT A LOT. And the thing is...there's just too many to coun4t. Only a few I would say are "demanded" to happen. But most are simply matches I would like. I'd same the main 3 that NEED to happen before I or these people are finished up are Nas vs Kenny, Nas vs Finn, and Nas vs Jeff (All first time evers). Now the thing is, I dunno if I could see all of those happening as full fledged feuds at this point with Nas' positive relationships with the people named.

Out of the new blood tho, Arata, Mav, Yourself and Noah, a proper match with RD3, Jacob Knight, and Jett Valentine would all make for fun and engaging matches.
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 4:31 am

I feel like im bumming you out with my questions! So lets go down a different track...

Top 5 Current Wrestlers?

Favorite Football team?

Where do you like to order food from?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 4:38 am

Eon Blue wrote:
I feel like im bumming you out with my questions! So lets go down a different track...

Top 5 Current Wrestlers?

Favorite Football team?

Where do you like to order food from?
Oh I’m not bummed out so don’t worry. Go on ask whatever you want. I love having my mind picked for the younger and less experienced members of our community. I try to give you guys the tools I didn’t have access to coming up myself.

Given I haven’t watch any wrestling in 2029 really. I’ll just say my favorite people in general that are active right now. Rollins, Styles, Naito, Brodie Lee, Ricochet

Green Bay all day baby

Given my current living circumstances which I don’t expect you to be aware of, I only got subway and Pizza Hut as options. So I’ll go Subway.
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 4:51 am

Dont forget im almost 14 years your Senior LOL!

Also the hell you doing awake?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 5:01 am

Eon Blue wrote:
Dont forget im almost 14 years your Senior LOL!

Also the hell you doing awake?
So I didn’t know how old you were lol. My b sir.

And funny story. I’m currently stationed in Africa so that is the explanation. Time Zone shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 5:03 am

Ohhh shi. Well glad you are able to be on and also stay safe.  Ok so when you get home what's the first thing you gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 5:07 am

Eon Blue wrote:
Ohhh shi. Well glad you are able to be on and also stay safe.  Ok so when you get home what's the first thing you gonna do?
Regardless of what time it is...LAY DOWN IN MY OWN FUCKING BED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE YEAR 2020 AND SLEEP BETTER THAN I HAVE IN GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 8:20 am

bigtime bump
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 9:33 am

What brought you back or inspired you to come back?

Also, really fucking excited to see you back in form, Nas Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 331902765
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 12:00 pm

Maverick wrote:
What brought you back or inspired you to come back?

Also, really fucking excited to see you back in form, Nas Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 331902765
First off thank you my boi. Glad to be back and all that. Well I have a few reasons. 

1. If I am going to be going out forealzies sooner rather than later, I want my final run to be my best one and to finish up at my peak. 
2. It's a tie in to Throne Wars as the main purpose and angle of the show is directly tied to OWA itself as it started as an OWA Angle that I just took over.
3. It almost feels like OWA is completely unrecognizable from the way it was when I left (even tho it's only been about 2ish months). A lot of newer members are rather unfamiliar with me and my work and just view me as important because they're told I am. And I for one prefer for my reputation to be far more in my own power than that.
4. And finally, and most importantly. Writing and E-Fedding is just really goddamn fun. I've always been a creative, unorthodox free spirit in regards to storytelling. And truth be told although I am very much detached from Pro Wrestling itself because it's not fun, E-Fedding is extremely fun because it allows me to get out my own creative thoughts AND it ties me more to the rest of you in this crazy community we all built for each other in the past few years.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 2:08 pm

I actually got a real question this time, wooop lol 

SO! What are some of the best things you have gotten out of your time in EFedding, my love?
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 5:32 pm

Do you will buy a stand box for smol Sara for your wedding?
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 5:46 pm

Were you planning this all along or? 

What do you think the Dynamic's gonna be with Tare running the brand and you being a competitor? 

What the fuck was that timing with you and Senn returning? 

On the topic, will you and Big Green Tractor cross paths again? 

We need to fight and I need you to beat my ass into submission, Master Chief Zaddy.
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:27 am

Tarah Moore wrote:
I actually got a real question this time, wooop lol 

SO! What are some of the best things you have gotten out of your time in EFedding, my love?
Countless friends for life. Easily that’s the only proper response anyone who ever efeds should ever give.

But in my case I can add a Future Wife

Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:28 am

Rob wrote:
Do you will buy a stand box for smol Sara for your wedding?
That sounds insulting. Idk if she’d like that. And I prefer my shins not kicked.

So prolly not...
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:34 am

Michael Bishop wrote:
Were you planning this all along or? 

What do you think the Dynamic's gonna be with Tare running the brand and you being a competitor? 

What the fuck was that timing with you and Senn returning? 

On the topic, will you and Big Green Tractor cross paths again? 

We need to fight and I need you to beat my ass into submission, Master Chief Zaddy.
Semi. I knew since FD I was coming back at this show. What I didn’t know was if the pieces would all come together perfectly. And while it wasn’t necessarily a perfect return, obviously I’m happy and healthy so fuck it.

I’m sure Bhris will work it into an angle down the line. I don’t want it to be a major focal point thing tho because that’s how people get trapped with stigmas and tropes. I’m trying to avoid that this run and just be a machine workhorse.

The funny part is, we both knew we were both returning on the same night. What we didn’t consider was instantly people would connect us do to our immense history.

Oh for sure. It’s not a matter of if, but when. Truth be told I still have never beaten him 1 on 1 so I’d like to do that!

I’m down to clown on Atlantis or PPV anytime Inspector General Memelord!
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 12:11 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 12:39 am

Ideally, when and where would you like to get stomped out for the Outlaw Championship?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 1:55 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Ideally, when and where would you like to stomp me out for the Outlaw Championship?
Anytime, anywhere
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 2:53 pm

when are you going to turn heel

Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2020, 12:13 pm

Stark wrote:
when are you going to turn heel
Great question with a complex answer.

It is interesting because as I have established the Nas character in his current iteration, the slightest bit of motivation can make me go in a wide variety of different directions. As I am right now, I don't think this is any bit of spoilers but, I don't plan to turn heel in the future because I have just returned as a reestablished babyface and my current form needs to take time to be seeded in people's minds as the norm first before any major changes occur.

If I were to turn heel I wouldn't necessarily need the buildup, although it always makes the turn greater in the long run. The only thing I truly need is the trigger event, the straw that breaks the camel's back if you would. And it would have to be an event where another character who does not display necessarily the same kind of Heroic gusto as I do is shown to be the people's choice over me and I snap over it. 

Another major motivation is the Face/Heel alignment set on Olympus atm. WAY MORE ESTABLISHED MAIN EVENT LEVEL HEELS THAN FACES. In the full on Main Eventer level you have myself and Finn as faces. And with Finn as the TV Champ rn he won't likely be featured in the major headline angles for a few months. Baba Yaga is on the rise certainly but he needs some more time and a real good grudge feud or two and at least one or two world title challenges before fully being at that top tier level himself. Meanwhile the heels have Derelict, Cage, Senn, Keelan, Doe, Stark, arguably Darkane, and even potentially Fiora all interchangeable in those main spots. So unless Yaga fully takes the crown or Finn drops the TV Title, I am a necessity on Olympus right now as the current main hero.

tl;dr I easily could, but right now is not the time.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 10:39 am

Hey my Handsome Birthday Hubby, I'm bored so I have questions!

1. I've asked other people this but here: If you could tag with anyone: who would it be, what would be that tag team name and one Finisher?

2. You HAVE to pick just one: ACDC or Aerosmith and why?

3. When we get our Corgi irl....can I name him KIWI?

4. Who would be another Wrestling couple that would fit us if CM Punk and AJ Lee weren't available and why?

5. Best Couple: Gohan and Videl. Naruto and Hinata or Deku and Uraraka. Why?

Okie, I'm done. Love you, bai xo
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 4:10 pm

Tarah Moore wrote:
Hey my Handsome Birthday Hubby, I'm bored so I have questions!

1. I've asked other people this but here: If you could tag with anyone: who would it be, what would be that tag team name and one Finisher?

2. You HAVE to pick just one: ACDC or Aerosmith and why?

3. When we get our Corgi irl....can I name him KIWI?

4. Who would be another Wrestling couple that would fit us if CM Punk and AJ Lee weren't available and why?

5. Best Couple: Gohan and Videl. Naruto and Hinata or Deku and Uraraka. Why?

Okie, I'm done. Love you, bai xo
ty my darling, you're too good to me.

1. RN I'd probably say the man I'm facing right now Finnegan Wakefield in a Mega Powers type team of two legendary main event faces teaming up to fight off all the bad guys. Or Baba Yaga in a team similar to Tanahashi and Ibushi in NJPW where it's a veteran taking a younger guy realizing his prime under his wing and teaching him everything he knows.

2. Not even a question AC/DC. They're the first non hip hop/RnB music I heard that I instantly fell in love with. (If we're also not counting OSTs from games/shows)

3. Kiwi is a really cool name. I like it.

4. Um...I don't know...I got nothin. I don't know who's even together outside of obvious ones like Brie and Daniel or Becky and Seth.

5. First off its not Naruto and Hinata, I can tell you that. And that's not to put the relationship down. That's to say during the main run of Naruto as a series (could be different with them grown up now), Kishimoto did the worst job of the three mangaka's being judged here with writing this couple. Toriyama actually did a really nice job handling Gohan and Videl all things considered. And truth be told we don't fully know where Horikoshi is going with all the couples in BNHA. By the end of BNHA's lifespan it'll probably be Deku and Uraraka, but for now I gotta stick to Gohan and Videl. Super added a lot to their relationship and Baby Pan so yeah.

Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2020, 4:28 pm

bump again
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 12:38 am

When I get my rematch???
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 9:14 am

Eon Blue wrote:
When I get my rematch???
Pull up anytime
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 1:21 am

Which shonen protagonist has inspired you the most?

(Big thanks to Leah!)Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 1
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2020, 2:30 am

Matsuda wrote:
Which shonen protagonist has inspired you the most?
Consider Nas having inspiration from many of them. I guess if I had to go with a "most" Well there's no other answer than Naruto. The whole Zero to Hero character arc, the dynamics between Nas and his friends are the exact same as Naruto and his friends, most notably the story of Nas and Aren essentially being the story of Naruto and Sasuke. Now he has a family of four just like Naruto and is more or less at peace with life, having one or two loose ends he'd like to tie up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nas Anything   Ask Nas Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Nas Anything
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: AMAs-
Jump to: