Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Compliment Game - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Compliment Game - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Compliment Game - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Compliment Game - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

The Compliment Game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

The Compliment Game - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/9/2018, 6:37 pm

You're awesome, great personality. Even when I was horrible at fedding you were there to give me tips. 

Hope you enjoy your retirement!
Back to top Go down
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/10/2018, 12:25 am

You've done an amazing job as TV Champ and I can really see why you are chosen to be the first.

Also it's awesome to talk to you about anything related to Jojo or Puro
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/10/2018, 7:54 pm

I love you ;-; 
You are such a sweetie and I love fangirling over Dakota Kai with you. She is the best base for Jessica Rose and if you ever changed, we might have to throw hands. Other than that, I say this alot but I am super proud of you and I cannot wait to see you as a champion. xoxo

The Compliment Game - Page 11 WFGyrry
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/11/2018, 12:34 am

Someone who got respected and loved by all the community members as you always willing to help them with everything, graphic needs and you surely never disappoint them. a brilliant character handler who knows exactly what you're doing with your character. Pretty humble, smart and talented person in the community. It's really hard for us to hate you, especially because of your extraordinary contribution to the community.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/11/2018, 2:38 pm

A really chill person and someone who is easy to get along with.
Back to top Go down
Kai Stevens

Kai Stevens

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/11/2018, 5:28 pm

^^ Wrote one of my favorite RPs I've competed against as Kai!
Back to top Go down
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/11/2018, 7:56 pm

From what I've seen you've done an amazing job since arriving in OWA, it's only a matter of time before you get a major push.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/11/2018, 11:28 pm

An absolute joy to have in the discord, a solid champion as both characters down the line.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 12:26 am

Great writer, perfect person to have as face of OWA and general menace to society great person. You're there to help people if they need it and you're a pretty funny dude. 

Keep up the good work, wokestik.
Back to top Go down
Kai Stevens

Kai Stevens

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 12:31 am

^^ a fun read in every piece I've read
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 12:32 am

I LOVE YOUR PROMO SO MUCH .

You're pretty good in football knowledge as well, and just generally pretty funny. 

Can't wait to see the push
Back to top Go down
Bishop

Bishop

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 2:54 am

I wanna take a break from my 2am White People Music jam fest to tell you, the BS talks we've had, and the real talks we've had absolutely spontaneously have been great. Fantastic human being, despite setbacks and shit thrown your way. If anyone's got the strength to overcome it all, it's you. Keep going my boy.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 2:58 am

You surely have a unique sense of humor, Revula. 

I also love our bullshit sessions, it feels like an improv comedy act and you just listen really well. Alot of times, you're trolling and doing your thing, but I know everything you do is with good intentions and you're trying to make us laugh (oftentimes you succeed in this). You're great Rev, and i hope that I see you promoing again someday. 

Nothing but love.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 4:49 pm

A fantastic writer and even better person tbh. Has the potential to have one of the greatest championship reigns in OWA history and cement himself as one of the biggest names in the company soon enough (if he hasn't already done so).
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 6:07 pm

Definitely the right choice to have been the inaugural Spartans Champion. You more than deserved to go down in the history books for that. I'm 100% sure that will be remembered as only the beginning for you and you'll go on to have a lot more success further down the line.

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
The Compliment Game - Page 11 EminentDisguisedAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 6:11 pm

Perfect choice to head up the Goddess division and one of my faves to talk to because you actually put up with my shit.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 6:28 pm

Really chill person, who has cultivated and developed his characters brilliantly. Is also a deserved tag champion and has a limitless ceiling in this company
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 6:41 pm

I am still grateful to you as being someone I have counted on in the past several times to assist me in writing and you have come thru with the heat matches every time I have called upon you. Your writing in general is A1 and your taste in Raw Women's Champs is respeckable. Although you could do with an alternate opinion on the Smackdown half...

The Compliment Game - Page 11 CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Kai Stevens

Kai Stevens

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 7:14 pm

^^ Your name is that of my favorite rapper of all time, so I automatically like you already
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis

Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 8:13 pm

A very talented writer who puts his all into character work and world building. Unique picbase and graphics too.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 8:42 pm

A great writer/booker who has a very solid grip on how to handle things as well as juggling the actual promoing aspect of it
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 9:44 pm

A very nice/sweet person and always fun to talk too.  Also a very talented on the promo page. Personally I can't wait to see you fight for the gold again and hopefully its soon! Much love c:

"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
Kai Stevens

Kai Stevens

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/12/2018, 10:39 pm

^^ Pretty sick at graphics and our fearless leader over in the Pacific
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/13/2018, 11:33 pm

You seem like a nice guy, I like your GFXs :]

-- Negan
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8/13/2018, 11:47 pm

An amazingly nice and caring person, who you can tell puts her heart and soul into this Smile. Is also very easy to approach ^-^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next