Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to invite anyone that may be interested in OWA! We're always looking for new talent and make new stars.
Latest topics
» OWA Promos!
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Dulce Torres Today at 10:21 pm

» OWA Social Feed
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby defaultKyle Today at 3:30 pm

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEFF X
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Today at 4:38 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield Yesterday at 9:16 am

» The Omega Awards
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 10/13/2019, 12:27 pm

» Rate the Last Movie you saw
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 10/12/2019, 11:01 am

» Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 10/12/2019, 12:14 am

» State a fact about your character!
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 10/11/2019, 11:00 am

» The OFFICIAL Card For OWA Civil War 2019 + Predictions
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose 10/10/2019, 8:21 pm

» Sunday Night Kingdom Season 2 Archive [Updated To 10/6/19]
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis 10/8/2019, 9:57 pm

Top posting users this week
Harman Ardelean
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Compliment Game - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Compliment Game - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Kevin Maverick
The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Compliment Game - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Compliment Game - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Cage
Tarah Nova
Hans Olsen
Christopher Sabertooth
Roni Ozborn
Sweet Roxy
Matsuda
DampshawIIIఒ
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Compliment Game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

The Compliment Game - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitime9/17/2019, 5:29 am

I love you Bae~ (Damn I am starting to sound like Venom lmao)
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitime9/24/2019, 9:15 pm

You're a super great person. An amazing promo when you were fedding and you have such a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitime9/24/2019, 9:38 pm

The only fuck in this God-forsaken place I can talk about Madden too.  So compliment enough in itself.  But also one of the (at worst) 5 best promoers here for my money.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Compliment Game - Page 21 Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitime9/24/2019, 9:41 pm

You're literally the best my boi. The biggest workhorse when it comes to being a dual writer and promoer and all your shit is top notch too! And a chill dude as well as a treat to always chat with. Don't stop being you my good sir.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Compliment Game - Page 21 CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitime9/24/2019, 9:45 pm

(For Jeff):

Holy shit Jeff I can't say enough things about you that I like. 

You're a super consistent writer who puts a masterpiece on a page every single time. You go hard as fuck in your writing too and the fed would absolutely suffer without your willingness to go above and beyond whenever you can.

You and i both love sports and talk about them whenever we can. Especially love talking to you because you know your sports history and i love sports history. 

Just a super amazing dude and I seriously hope OWA never lives to lose you. <3

(for Nas): 

You know for a fact you're my e-fedding dad. I've known you for a few years and you're one of my best friends in this entire world. I love you dude, I seriously do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21