Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything Empty
PostSubject: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2018, 2:18 am

Go ahead. Doesn't matter if it's IC or OOC, I'll answer any question that you throw at me.

Last edited by Bull Connors on July 21st 2018, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2018, 1:01 pm

What gravitated you towards the Walter pic base over similar bulky, singlet-esque attired wrestlers for the Bull Connors character?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2018, 10:28 pm

Three reasons. Walter is the fuckin' man, a few people have been wanting someone to use Walter and because most other bulky, singlet-esque attired wrestlers aren't very tall (i.e Michael Elgin/Brian Cage/Jeff Cobb who are 5'11", 6'0" and 5'10" respectively) which was exactly what I wanted Bull to be because being tall can be a major advantage in something like amateur wrestling which is a major part of his gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2018, 11:00 am

You've gotta lotta moves mate. 

Any direction/inspiration for the moveset?
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 2:30 pm

Yeah, I know it's kinda overkill. I'll probably just cut down the move-set eventually if it ends up really being a bother to anyone. 

Too many to count but guys like Vader, Gary Albright & Taz were definite primary influences on his move-set since they're all guys who can throw some mean suplexes.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 3:04 pm

Walter is a BEAST! 

At the ripe age of 19, you have a good education on wrestling. What got you into it?

To kinda piggy back the last question, what is KEEPING you in wrestling?

Is Gareth dangerous? Asking for a friend.

Where do you see Bull Connors by 12/31/2018?
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2018, 2:24 am

INDEED! That's why I chose him as my PB after all.

While I've been watching wrestling on-and-off my whole life (ever since I was like a year old) and a significant portion of my family were casual wrestling fans. I didn't really start getting into it until I was in either the 5 or 6th Grade. There used to be a GameStop near my house, and sometimes I'd ask my mom to go there with me and buy a game for me to play. Whenever we went there, I'd usually just buy whatever happened to interest me most and I didn't really think about what I was buying. This usually led to me getting either really great games, hidden gems or terribly mediocre games. One game I happened to buy, was (and I'm not making this up) WWE Legends of WrestleMania. I don't know why but seeing the cover adorned with people like Andre The Giant, Stone Cold, The Rock and Hulk Hogan somehow managed to catch my attention. So I decided to buy it, and although it's aged HORRENDOUSLY in the nine years since it came out, it ignited a passion for wrestling that I never really thought I had until just then. Seeing all of these larger-than-life characters as a young, wildly imaginative and impressionable kid...it sparked my imagination like almost nothing else has managed to do since, and I couldn't stop myself from getting absolutely hooked on it.

What's kept me hooked to wrestling, is that it's a story that never ends. It isn't even just one story, it's many different stories, with wildly varying heroes and villains that's been constantly evolving with every single passing decade. To me, I could never get bored of wrestling because it's so large and expansive. If I'm not really a fan of a certain company or wrestler, then I can simply go ahead and watch something else or follow someone else! Or I can simply follow as many different wrestling companies or wrestlers as I damn well please! There's always something out there for every single kind of wrestling fan. I think to truly fall in love with wrestling, you mustn't feel the need to limit yourself to liking one specific company or else you'll just end up getting bored of it and upset whenever they're mishandling a guy you really like or put out a story-line you hate. Taking it upon myself to broaden my horizons as a wrestling fan has allowed me to truly appreciate and love the old and new, the serious and silly, the homegrown or foreign or even the best and the worst of professional wrestling.

Definitely. If anyone around here knows that for a fact, it's me.

Honestly, it's a total shot in the dark for me to try and guess where Bull will be in OWA by the end of the year considering I only recently debuted. I'm simply hoping that I'll be able to gradually improve myself as a promoer/writer here and get into some really cool story-lines with some majorly talented people by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2018, 11:43 am

Bull Connors wrote:
INDEED! That's why I chose him as my PB after all.

While I've been watching wrestling on-and-off my whole life (ever since I was like a year old) and a significant portion of my family were casual wrestling fans. I didn't really start getting into it until I was in either the 5 or 6th Grade. There used to be a GameStop near my house, and sometimes I'd ask my mom to go there with me and buy a game for me to play. Whenever we went there, I'd usually just buy whatever happened to interest me most and I didn't really think about what I was buying. This usually led to me getting either really great games, hidden gems or terribly mediocre games. One game I happened to buy, was (and I'm not making this up) WWE Legends of WrestleMania. I don't know why but seeing the cover adorned with people like Andre The Giant, Stone Cold, The Rock and Hulk Hogan somehow managed to catch my attention. So I decided to buy it, and although it's aged HORRENDOUSLY in the nine years since it came out, it ignited a passion for wrestling that I never really thought I had until just then. Seeing all of these larger-than-life characters as a young, wildly imaginative and impressionable kid...it sparked my imagination like almost nothing else has managed to do since, and I couldn't stop myself from getting absolutely hooked on it.

What's kept me hooked to wrestling, is that it's a story that never ends. It isn't even just one story, it's many different stories, with wildly varying heroes and villains that's been constantly evolving with every single passing decade. To me, I could never get bored of wrestling because it's so large and expansive. If I'm not really a fan of a certain company or wrestler, then I can simply go ahead and watch something else or follow someone else! Or I can simply follow as many different wrestling companies or wrestlers as I damn well please! There's always something out there for every single kind of wrestling fan. I think to truly fall in love with wrestling, you mustn't feel the need to limit yourself to liking one specific company or else you'll just end up getting bored of it and upset whenever they're mishandling a guy you really like or put out a story-line you hate. Taking it upon myself to broaden my horizons as a wrestling fan has allowed me to truly appreciate and love the old and new, the serious and silly, the homegrown or foreign or even the best and the worst of professional wrestling.

Definitely. If anyone around here knows that for a fact, it's me.

Honestly, it's a total shot in the dark for me to try and guess where Bull will be in OWA by the end of the year considering I only recently debuted. I'm simply hoping that I'll be able to gradually improve myself as a promoer/writer here and get into some really cool story-lines with some majorly talented people by the end of the year.
I like you. You’re a smart dude. Very glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 9:15 pm

BESTIE HELLO!

1. Okie so: you could live in any anime world, where would you live and why?

2. What do you wanna accomplish in OWA before you get sick of this place?

3. Who is your best friend on the Olympus roster and why is it me? Very Happy!

4. If you could make a stable with 3 people, who would they be. And what roles would they have?

Okay, I'm dippin' now. Love you, bye!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2018, 2:49 am

Holy fuck did I only ever ask you one stupid question? smh, I did your man, and now you're next, buckle up/pucker up Motha Fucka. 

If you needed to switch to another Picbase, what would your ALT base for Bull be? 

What do you think the eventual battle of the gods between Bull and Gareth will look like? 

I still can't believe you and Gayreth be trippin' together, no offense, I love Gay/Bicycle/Tranny/Lesbian/+ people, no homo. Found that shit out at like 2am, I was shook. 

Nice fuckin promoing, honest, had fun when we had that one TV match and you've only improved. If I ever tape my leg back together we need to have another go. 

What do you think a Bull Connors title reign would look like? What do you think your first title win will be for? Who would you like to defend against? and what would you like to be the running theme of it? whether brutality, work ethic, honor, etc. 

Playing off that stupid Ride Along question; How DID you meet Nasir Escobar? 

Imagine in an iron math match; you'd finally get to see all your moves used at once

Whether it's for flair, cool looks, actual practicality: What's your favorite wrestling move? 

Created the stupidest alt you can right now

who is your best friend on the Kingdom roster and why is it ME : D I don't know why I was such an attention grabby fruitcake and asked this Blank 

Favorite type of bread

if you had to pick between having an MMA fight with a living fridge, and boxing a real tree until it fell down, which would you pick? 

Bullcock is the home brand that future generations will forever remember. Homes will be dotted by it, people will cheer for it, kids will open up their Christmas presents to see their Bull Connor 'Cock my 12 Gauge' sweaters.... How does this fact make you feel? 

if you were cornered in an alley way by several shadowmen, pick three people from the discord to help you. 

If you were cornered in a mall by several asians, pick three people from the discord to help you,

If you were cornered in a bedroom by several of your own inner demons, pick three types of therapy to help you, 

Who do you think will dethrone Nas? Who do you think will dethrone Finn? 

Finally, if you were a fruit, what would you be, and why?

Last edited by Bishop on August 16th 2018, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2018, 11:32 pm

At this point in time, who is your dream Final Destination opponent?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2018, 12:42 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
BESTIE HELLO!

1. Okie so: you could live in any anime world, where would you live and why?

2. What do you wanna accomplish in OWA before you get sick of this place?

3. Who is your best friend on the Olympus roster and why is it me? Very Happy!

4. If you could make a stable with 3 people, who would they be. And what roles would they have?

Okay, I'm dippin' now. Love you, bye!
Sorry for the long wait! It's about time I finally get to answering everyone's questions, starting with one of my besties on Olympus! Very Happy 

1. I haven't watched much anime beyond the typical Shonen (DBZ, Naruto, Inuyasha, YYH, etc.) that everyone knows but if I had to choose one it would probably be Naruto. If for any reason, just because I think being a ninja who could Rasengan someone in the dick and summon a 50-foot tall animal would be pretty fucking sweet.

2. Generally, I'd just like to win a championship. Whether it be the TV Title, Tag Titles or OHC. Of course, I would absolutely love to win a World Championship here before I even consider retiring, but that's gonna be a while from now anyway and I'm not entirely sure if I'd want to settle for just one reign either (depending on when I win it and how long I hold the title for).

3. Because you're an absolute sweetheart who's done nothing but welcome me with open arms since I showed up here. You've always got a word of encouragement or support ready for me whenever I'm feeling down and for that, I can't thank you enough for being the awesome person that you are.

4. Admittedly, this is kind of a cheap answer but I couldn't imagine doing a stable with ANYBODY else other than with myself (The Enforcer), you (The Cute And Psycho One), Gareth (The Loud Mouth) and Nas (The Brains). It just makes way too much sense and we'd absolutely crush everyone in our paths. 

Love you too, best fwend! Thanks for all of the questions, don't be afraid to ask me more if you ever think of any! (I promise that I'll try to answer them faster next time lol.)
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 7:07 pm

Michael Bishop wrote:
Holy fuck did I only ever ask you one stupid question? smh, I did your man, and now you're next, buckle up/pucker up Motha Fucka. 

If you needed to switch to another Picbase, what would your ALT base for Bull be? 

What do you think the eventual battle of the gods between Bull and Gareth will look like? 

I still can't believe you and Gayreth be trippin' together, no offense, I love Gay/Bicycle/Tranny/Lesbian/+ people, no homo. Found that shit out at like 2am, I was shook. 

Nice fuckin promoing, honest, had fun when we had that one TV match and you've only improved. If I ever tape my leg back together we need to have another go. 

What do you think a Bull Connors title reign would look like? What do you think your first title win will be for? Who would you like to defend against? and what would you like to be the running theme of it? whether brutality, work ethic, honor, etc. 

Playing off that stupid Ride Along question; How DID you meet Nasir Escobar? 

Imagine in an iron math match; you'd finally get to see all your moves used at once

Whether it's for flair, cool looks, actual practicality: What's your favorite wrestling move? 

Created the stupidest alt you can right now

who is your best friend on the Kingdom roster and why is it ME : D I don't know why I was such an attention grabby fruitcake and asked this Blank 

Favorite type of bread

if you had to pick between having an MMA fight with a living fridge, and boxing a real tree until it fell down, which would you pick? 

Bullcock is the home brand that future generations will forever remember. Homes will be dotted by it, people will cheer for it, kids will open up their Christmas presents to see their Bull Connor 'Cock my 12 Gauge' sweaters.... How does this fact make you feel? 

if you were cornered in an alley way by several shadowmen, pick three people from the discord to help you. 

If you were cornered in a mall by several asians, pick three people from the discord to help you,

If you were cornered in a bedroom by several of your own inner demons, pick three types of therapy to help you, 

Who do you think will dethrone Nas? Who do you think will dethrone Finn? 

Finally, if you were a fruit, what would you be, and why?
Mother of GOD, why did you ask me so many questions at once, you mad man?! Fuck it, in order to celebrate your return to OWA, I'm going to answer every single one of these questions... more than a year after you asked them! Enjoy! (For the record, I'm gonna be separating this into a 2nd part because if I try to answer all of them at once, I'm gonna blow my damn brains out.)

1. Bull James (for OBVIOUS reasons), or Dave Mastiff. Although, I feel like I'd have to cut back on some of Bull's high-flying offense if I switched to either one of those guys. Jeff Cobb or Michael Elgin, preferably.

2. Something like the match that we had yesterday, I'd imagine.

3. Yeah, honestly, I'm not sure if most of the people in OWA are even aware that it's 100% legit either. For the record, I've been dating Gareth since June 26, 2013. Almost seven fucking years of us driving each other insane. (To put that in perspective, this was a year BEFORE I joined EAW and got into "proper" e-fedding, AND when I was still in my freshman year of high school.)

4. LET'S FUCKING GO, YOU BETTER BE ON OLYMPUS OR I'M GOING TO BE SO FUCKIN' SALTY.

5. Well, my first reign was about 84 days. In that time-span, I beat Tarah for the belt (who I previously won the OWA Tag team Championship with for a little while), successfully defended it against Nas, and fought Natalie/Aria in a Triple Threat match at Civil War (where Gareth cashed-in his briefcase). Not sure who I'd like to defend against specifically, Layne... Derelict... Gareth again... You, perhaps? Wink And I want all of my matches to be absolute wars, since that's exactly what they've been up to this point.

6. Okay, bit of a long story here. So I met Nas in August of 2012, believe it or not, when we were both recruited for a WWE '12 e-fed called XWF (no, seriously). He was the Television Champion at the time and he was acting like a cocky son of a bitch. I ended up challenging him for the belt and he accepted... where I ended up beating his ass for the "belt" in a steel cage match. I don't know why or how, but we started talking after that and completely hit it off. As much as I bust his balls and constantly insult him, I love that man to death and consider him to be one of my dearest and closest friends. I wouldn't even be in OWA currently if it weren't for him, nor would Gareth for that matter. (Fun Fact: I also met Gareth in the same fucking e-fed as I met Nas, although he only showed up in September instead of August. Ironically, he'd end up beating me for my own championship in a ladder match... even if it took like, 7-9 tries to even do it.) 

7. Not even gonna lie, I'd absolutely LOVE if Bull was booked in an ironman match. I don't even care who the opponent is, I just adore that match-type so much. But yes, it would be pretty sick to finally have a match where I'm completely justified in using my moveset to its fullest potential. 60 moves for 60 minutes, am I right?

8. The Powerbomb, any and all variations. When you really think about it, it's such a simple move, but GODDAMN if it doesn't always look devastating. Not to mention the fact that there's so many different ways that you can set it up, so many different variations and it's extremely versatile with all the ways that you can use it. Even outside of the wrestling ring, like on the ring apron or into the ring post. It's just perfect. 

9. Teriyaki Boy! Lover of Japanese hip-hop and ramen! Mighty defender of waifus! Part-time employee of GameStop! (Might or might not be Japanese, he doesn't want anyone to actually know.) His pic-base would be Kikutaro. Also, I thought all of this up because I'm actually gonna make him.

TO BE CONTINUED. 

AT SOME POINT...

MAYBE...

No, I will, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything   ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything
Page 1 of 1