Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Today at 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Today at 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.

Go down 
+3
Lieta Collins
kennydrake
HENDRIX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HENDRIX

HENDRIX

Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. Empty
PostSubject: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 12:27 pm

Just going to use this thread for questions regarded to Axl Willow, HENDRIX, and then me ooc. Feel free to ask anything, I'm an open book.
Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. Tumblr_static_4mc22goh37acs4swcc0w800so
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 12:46 pm

Hey buddy! How’s Ky?

How did you and Sav meet?

What is your dream location to live?

You can watch the films of one director for the rest of your life. Who is it?
Back to top Go down
HENDRIX

HENDRIX

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 12:52 pm

kennydrake wrote:
Hey buddy! How’s Ky?

Ky's a demon most days.

Savannah and I met via the internet(insert uh... internet? timmy turner gif here), through something similar to EFeds. We started talking a helluva' lot and started dating. Met in person in June of 2015, then Ky got made, and boom back in the present time.

Dream location? Hm. Probably somewhere up north in the US, I hate living in the south. Though, I'd be down to live in the UK just to watch all my favorite UK graps live.

Going to sound weird, but I really don't watch movies or television like that. I'm obsessed with wrestling, so most of my entertainment time gets spent watching different companies, etc. I'll raise your question and answer which company would I watch for the rest of my life if I had to choose, it'd probably be the WWE just because of the huge archive on the network.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 1:20 pm

HENDRIX wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Hey buddy! How’s Ky?

Ky's a demon most days.

Savannah and I met via the internet(insert uh... internet? timmy turner gif here), through something similar to EFeds. We started talking a helluva' lot and started dating. Met in person in June of 2015, then Ky got made, and boom back in the present time.

Dream location? Hm. Probably somewhere up north in the US, I hate living in the south. Though, I'd be down to live in the UK just to watch all my favorite UK graps live.

Going to sound weird, but I really don't watch movies or television like that. I'm obsessed with wrestling, so most of my entertainment time gets spent watching different companies, etc. I'll raise your question and answer which company would I watch for the rest of my life if I had to choose, it'd probably be the WWE just because of the huge archive on the network.
All beautiful and perfect answers, just like yourself!
Back to top Go down
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 3:58 pm

You're what they call a thot right?

What made you want to transition from the babyface character you had before to this current form of Kimi?
Back to top Go down
HENDRIX

HENDRIX

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 4:58 pm

Jessica Rose wrote:
You're what they call a thot right?

What made you want to transition from the babyface character you had before to this current form of Kimi?

I'm all about character development. It's what I love the most about characters when they're like onions and have layers(insert shrek gif here). Axl is very much a character that shows that with the whole Savannah stuff. With Kimi I knew from the very start that she'd quickly progress to a character who went from innocent and free-spirited, to very much conform to society when she "grew up" and stopped her rebellious ways. In EAW one of the last pieces I made with Kimi was her engulfing her Van in flames, and she was very much going to become a variation of the HENDRIX character you see today. "The New Fire" was going to be here new nickname, the goat Tarah even made a new sig for the new character change back then.

Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. E34OKmc

That character was going to be less mean girls than this version of HENDRIX, but then a big reason as to why I picked up Kimi to begin with changed. Without going too deep, Brody was very much a big reason as to why I made Kimi in the first place, she pushed for me to make a female alt and would always give advice and critiques to my promos. After everything that happened, I just lost all motivation to really promo at all until I came back in March. Brody is very much one of the reasons why I'm going so hard as Kimi this time around. Wanna make her proud in a sense.

The inspiration of this version of HENDRIX was originally going to be me using Peyton Royce after I saw Toni taken by Mia, then I saw Keelan take Peyton and decided to go with Mandy Rose. Her aesthetic is very much a more grown up adult version of Toni Storm's aesthetic so I feel like it fit perfectly once I sat down and thought about it.

Long answer done short, I love story progression and the free-spirt -> grown up thinker character is dope to me.
Back to top Go down
Megan Harper

Megan Harper

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 5:01 pm

What do you hope to achieve over the coming months with both HENDRIX and Axl? 

Who do you want to promo against most in OWA?
Back to top Go down
HENDRIX

HENDRIX

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2018, 5:06 pm

Megan Harper wrote:
What do you hope to achieve over the coming months with both HENDRIX and Axl? 

Who do you want to promo against most in OWA?

HENDRIX is the more simple answer of the two I guess. If HENDRIX wins the championship, I want to have a dope first title reign that'll be memorable and when new people come in be like "That's what a champion should act like". When I joined EAW, Aria and Brody both made me feel that about the women, and now I want to step up and do that with HENDRIX here in OWA.

Axl is very much my pride and joy in terms of character development. He's going somewhere specific, just the road and how long that road will take to get there is the question. When he finally reaches that place that, that's when I'm really going to have a great ton of fun with him.

Who do I want to promo against the most in OWA? Easy answer, Aria and Tarah. Both represent in my opinion what you should be striving to be in a writer in efeds. Both are bonkers good, and I want to challenge myself by facing in my opinion two of the absolute best.
Back to top Go down
HENDRIX

HENDRIX

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2018, 7:04 am

Bump. Ask the first OWA Women's Champion anything ya' want.
Back to top Go down
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2018, 10:31 am

How long do you think you would like to have this reign go for?

Rematch? Jessica vs. HENDRIX ii?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2018, 10:09 pm

Do you think if you still had Toni Storm and the gimmick you had earlier with Hendrix, you would be in the same spot you are in now?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
HENDRIX

HENDRIX

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2018, 10:52 am

Jessica Rose wrote:
How long do you think you would like to have this reign go for?

Rematch? Jessica vs. HENDRIX ii?

I'd like it to go for as long as it can, make the very first title reign for the championship memorable.

If you're trying to get murdered again. Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. 2462740526

Tarah Nova wrote:
Do you think if you still had Toni Storm and the gimmick you had earlier with Hendrix, you would be in the same spot you are in now?

Absolutely not. In a lot of ways, my promos with HENDRIX about Savannah are how I actually felt with the characters when I was using the Kimi Hendrix character. Kimi because she was babyface would never eclipse the shadow that Savannah had in terms of being loveable by everyone. Being a heel has allowed me to break free from that and feel more comfortable doing my own thing.
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2018, 11:10 pm

Axl? Savannah's man? How you gonna lie about Mandy Rose while doing this?
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 12:18 am

J wrote:
Axl? Savannah's man? How you gonna lie about Mandy Rose while doing this?
Back up, Jay. OR CATCH THESE HANDS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.   Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Axl/HENDRIX/Dalty Anything.
Page 1 of 1