Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update Empty
PostSubject: Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update   Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2022, 8:51 pm

Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update Source Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update Source Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update Source

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Marie Bouchard
Picture Base: Isla Dawn
Current Nicknames: "La Corriveau", The Triple Goddess
Height: 1.70m (5'7")
Weight: 68kg (150 lbs)
Hometown: Montreal, Canada

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Face
Gimmick: A combination of cheeky Canadian folklore references and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. A demon summoning, tarot card reading, folk music bumping witch from Quebec. Her time in OWA has made her realize her personal code is a lot stronger than she thought it was - despite her disdain for “love and light” hippy witchcraft, she can’t shake her soft hearted nature, or her tendency to play the straight man despite her occult activities. Hard as Hell in the ring, sweet as Halloween candy outside of it. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: The Chain - Fleetwood Mac

Entrance: 

The spotlights turn pale green and Marie steps into the light with a bounce in her step and holds out her arms, soaking in her reaction. She saunters down the ramp, slapping and clasping hands as she goes, before continuing down to ringside and climbing the steps to the ring. She climbs up the turnbuckle and throws her rosary into the crowd before strapping her Gift of the Gods Championship belt on upside down, and then grabs the ropes for her backbend, grinning proudly at the camera. 

Announcer: Introducing first/and her opponent, from Montreal Canada, weighing in at 68kg, she is your OWA Gift of the Gods Champion, “The Triple Goddess", Marie Bouchard!

MOTIVATIONS
Fun, friends, showing off, blood sacrifices, and occasionally, saving the fucking world. She's made close friends in OWA she feels a tremendous amount of loyalty to. She still loves wrestling, putting on a show, and soaking in the adoration of the crowd, but her perspective has shifted. Marie is now focused on seeking justice for the wronged, providing comfort to the lost, and doing it all with a belt around her waist. 

And if someone's gear, hair, or blood winds up in a summoning ritual, that's honestly not even that big of a deal, first of all-

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Always | Often | Sometimes | Rarely | Never | If Needed

IN-RING INFORMATION
Favorite Match Types: Submission
In-Ring Achievements: 
OWA Outlaw Champion x1
OWA Women's World Tag Team Champion (w/ Bad Meets Evil) x1
OWA Goddesses Champion (x1)
OWA Gift of The Gods Champion (Current)

Common Moves: 
1. Flying clothesline
2. Tilt-a-whirl arm drag
3. Springboard bulldog
4. Hurricanrana 
5. Bicycle kick
6. Overhead Chop
7. Mule Kick
8. Canadian backbreaker drop
9. Diving crossbody
10. European uppercut

Signature Moves: 
1. Loup-Garou (Northern Lights Suplex)
2. Chasse-galerie (Moonsault from top rope)
3. Bonhomme Sept Heures (Short arm clothesline) 
4. Coven's Call (Running knee) 

Finishing Moves: 
1. La Voisin (Pentagram Choke)
2. Witch’s Mark (Diving double foot stomp)
3. Rough Hex (Phoenix Splash)
UF. The Gibbet (Gory Special)

NOTES:

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): Michaela
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Fed Experience: I was in EAW with the same character for a cup of coffee back in 2016.
How did you find us: I got nostalgic and went to the efed wiki, and saw that Aria was involved in this. Which seems like a weird reason to pick an efed, but I had such a great experience with her the first time I tried this style of rp, so I figured why not? It speaks well to it. 

Last edited by marielacorriveau on March 10th 2024, 6:59 pm; edited 10 times in total

J.D. Damon, STARGATERY and Enter Name Herekyle have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
STARGATERY

STARGATERY

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update   Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2022, 1:24 am

This looks lovely, welcome to OWA!
Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update   Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2022, 9:37 am

Thank you so much! I’m excited to get started.
Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update   Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2022, 4:31 pm

Updated a couple of things because her signatures/finishers list was pretty bare.
Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update   Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2022, 11:14 pm

New entrance, new theme, slightly changed attitude, added a signature, and a funky lil video.

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update   Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2023, 10:08 pm

Mid-season edit - updated in-ring info, some character stuff, new finisher.

DT The Ruler has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update   Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marie Bouchard - Midseason Update
Page 1 of 1