Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

The Power Of Incredible Violence

Go down 
+6
Matsuda
'Don' Hendrix
Michael Bishop
J.D. Damon
Mark Michaels
Big_Baker_Brand
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

The Power Of Incredible Violence Empty
PostSubject: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2022, 12:51 pm

The Power Of Incredible Violence VmGV7Jp

TAG TEAM INFORMATION
Team Name: The Power Of Incredible Violence. 
Team Members: Alyssa Grace, Liz Karlson.
Combined Weight: 285 lb. 
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options:  | Tweener | 
Gimmick: Mean cunts who want to prove they're top level by kicking the absolute fucking life out of anyone who gets in their way. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Team's Theme Music: "Gun" by CHVRCHES. 

Entrance Description (Required): "Gun" rips through the arena as Karlson and Grace make their way out from backstage. There's not a ton of fanfare as the TPOIV logo flashes on the 'tron, as both women make their way to the apron, with Liz leaping up first and stepping on the middle rope to allow Grace to step in. Liz follows over shortly thereafter, and the two bump fists before sizing up with their opponents. 

MOTIVATIONS
Reason For Teaming: Glory, Violence, and the chase for Gold. 
Tendency to Cheat:  If Needed

MOVESET INFORMATION
Common Moves: -After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Karlson will tag out to Grace and hit a forearm smash to daze an opponent, moving them out of the corner for a Bulldog from Grace. 
-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Karlson will tag out to Grace and send their opponent packing with a lariat over the top rope, allowing Grace to open with a Springboard Cutter. 
-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Karlson will smash them with a knee strike and tag out to Grace before giving Grace a boost for a high-er angle knee strike. 
-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace will hit an Enziguri, tag to Karlson, and force the opponent into a four-post for a knee strike from Karlson. 
-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace will tag to Karlson, hit a backbreaker, and hold the opponent in place for Karlson to hit a downward knee. 
-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace will tag to Karlson, and haul the opponent up for an assisted DDT. 
-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace and Karlson will alternate tags, chops, kicks, and punches to a corner trapped opponent. 
-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace and Karlson will hit sequential dropkicks to a corner trapped opponent. 
-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, one team member will boost the other up for a high-angle dropkick. 

Signature Moves: 1. Insult to Injury - Superkick (Grace) assisted Package Piledriver (Karlson)
2. Unholy Alliance - Discus Lariat (Grace) sandwiched with a Northern Lariat (Karlson)
3. SS;DD - Buckle Bomb (Karlson) into an Enziguri (Grace) 
4. East Meets West - Shotgun Dropkick (Grace) assisted Spike German (Karlson)
5. Breath of Death - Flying Lariat (Karlson) Chopblock (Grace) combination. 
6. A Thousand Cuts - Karlson and Grace just take turns teeing off kicking the shit out of their opponent. 

Finishing Moves: 
1. FAREWELL TO ARMS - Codebreaker (Karlson) held in place for a Double Stomp to the back of the head (Grace) 
2. END OF HEARTBREAK - Powerbomb (Karlson) Blockbuster (Grace) combination, often done from a springboard or running formation rather than avalanche. 
3. GODDESS’ CLUTCH - Karlson locks in the STLK (Billy Goat’s Curse) while Grace locks in a Cattle Mutilation on the same opponent. 
Code:
[b][size=12][color=#ff6633][size=18]TAG TEAM INFORMATION[/size][/color][/size][/b]
Team Name: The Power Of Incredible Violence. 
Team Members: Alyssa Grace, Liz Karlson.
Combined Weight: 285 lb. 
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options:  | Tweener | 
Gimmick: Mean cunts who want to prove they're top level by kicking the absolute fucking life out of anyone who gets in their way. 

[b][size=12][color=#ff6633][size=18]RINGSIDE INFORMATION[/size][/color][/size][/b]
Team's Theme Music: "Gun" by CHVRCHES. 

Entrance Description (Required): "Gun" rips through the arena as Karlson and Grace make their way out from backstage. There's not a ton of fanfare as the TPOIV logo flashes on the 'tron, as both women make their way to the apron, with Liz leaping up first and stepping on the middle rope to allow Grace to step in. Liz follows over shortly thereafter, and the two bump fists before sizing up with their opponents. 

[b][size=12][color=#ff6633][size=18]MOTIVATIONS[/size][/color][/size][/b]
Reason For Teaming: Glory, Violence, and the chase for Gold. 
Tendency to Cheat:  If Needed

[size=18][color=#ff6633][b]MOVESET INFORMATION[/b][/color][/size]
[size=12]Common Moves: [/size][color=#ffffff][size=12]-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Karlson will tag out to Grace and hit a forearm smash to daze an opponent, moving them out of the corner for a Bulldog from Grace. [/size][/color]
[color=#ffffff][size=12]-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Karlson will tag out to Grace and send their opponent packing with a lariat over the top rope, allowing Grace to open with a Springboard Cutter. [/size][/color]
[color=#ffffff][size=12]-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Karlson will smash them with a knee strike and tag out to Grace before giving Grace a boost for a high-er angle knee strike. [/size][/color]
[color=#ffffff][size=12]-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace will hit an Enziguri, tag to Karlson, and force the opponent into a four-post for a knee strike from Karlson. [/size][/color]
[color=#ffffff][size=12]-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace will tag to Karlson, hit a backbreaker, and hold the opponent in place for Karlson to hit a downward knee. [/size][/color]
[color=#ffffff][size=12]-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace will tag to Karlson, and haul the opponent up for an assisted DDT. [/size][/color]
[color=#ffffff][size=12]-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace and Karlson will alternate tags, chops, kicks, and punches to a corner trapped opponent. [/size][/color]
[color=#ffffff][size=12]-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, Grace and Karlson will hit sequential dropkicks to a corner trapped opponent. [/size][/color]
[color=#ffffff][size=12]-After whipping an opponent into TPOIV’s corner, one team member will boost the other up for a high-angle dropkick. [/size][/color]

Signature Moves: [color=#ffffff]1. Insult to Injury - Superkick (Grace) assisted Package Piledriver (Karlson)[/color]
[color=#ffffff]2. Unholy Alliance - Discus Lariat (Grace) sandwiched with a Northern Lariat (Karlson)[/color]
[color=#ffffff]3. SS;DD - Buckle Bomb (Karlson) into an Enziguri (Grace) [/color]
[color=#ffffff]4. East Meets West - Shotgun Dropkick (Grace) assisted Spike German (Karlson)[/color]
[color=#ffffff]5. Breath of Death - Flying Lariat (Karlson) Chopblock (Grace) combination. [/color]
[color=#ffffff]6. A Thousand Cuts - Karlson and Grace just take turns teeing off kicking the shit out of their opponent. [/color]

Finishing Moves: 
[color=#ffffff]1. FAREWELL TO ARMS - Codebreaker (Karlson) held in place for a Double Stomp to the back of the head (Grace) [/color]
[color=#ffffff]2. END OF HEARTBREAK - Powerbomb (Karlson) Blockbuster (Grace) combination, often done from a springboard or running formation rather than avalanche. [/color]
[color=#ffffff]3. GODDESS’ CLUTCH - Karlson locks in the STLK (Billy Goat’s Curse) while Grace locks in a Cattle Mutilation on the same opponent. [/color]
[color=#ffffff]
[/color]
[color=#ffffff]

Last edited by Big_Baker_Brand on June 28th 2022, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michael Bishop, STARGATERY and Mark Michaels have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2022, 4:31 pm

LETS GO!!!!
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2022, 5:54 pm

The Power Of Incredible Violence 3075383602
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2022, 1:21 pm

The Power Of Incredible Violence 3219267728 The Power Of Incredible Violence 3219267728 The Power Of Incredible Violence 3219267728 The Power Of Incredible Violence 3219267728
Back to top Go down
'Don' Hendrix

'Don' Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2022, 9:28 am

The Power Of Incredible Violence Fetchi10The Power Of Incredible Violence Fetchi10
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2022, 1:14 pm

This feels illegal. Like contraband. I love it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)The Power Of Incredible Violence 1

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2022, 9:10 am

*cries in Filthy Grace*The Power Of Incredible Violence 3480328168

DT The Ruler has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2022, 9:18 am

Oh Jesus Christ Jeff and Chris need to go into witness protection.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2022, 6:08 pm

Rejected.  Sorry.

Sincerely,
Your head writer and one half of the OWA World Tag Team Champions

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Power Of Incredible Violence Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
STARGATERY

STARGATERY

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2022, 7:04 pm

Rebecca Filth wrote:
*cries in Filthy Grace*The Power Of Incredible Violence 3480328168
We're the #RebeccaFilthbeatusclub, you can't join The Power Of Incredible Violence 3480328168

Rebecca Filth has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
STARGATERY

STARGATERY

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2022, 7:05 pm

Jeff X wrote:
Rejected.  Sorry.

Sincerely,
Your head writer and one half of the OWA World Tag Team Champions

pussy

Jeff X and Angelina Magnum have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Incredible Violence   The Power Of Incredible Violence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Power Of Incredible Violence
Page 1 of 1