Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+12
Felix Hartley
Nobi
Jeff X
Mav.
Remington Ivory Prescott
J.D. Damon
Mark Michaels
DT The Ruler
Chad Ecclestone
Alyssa Grace
"Killer Bee"
Michael Bishop
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 12:07 pm

(Alright now that enough time has posted for you fuckers to read the show) 

Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread Aew-adam-page

Congratulations to the 2022 DARK KINGDOM TOURNAMENT WINNER Noah Kreiger.

My man's first fucking promo cycle was the FD4 BOB Games where he placed among people like Angelina, Theo, and Dulce, all of who are well known in this circle. He then carried the momentum and ran a Murderer's Row of guys, all of which are bound to be big names themselves. But Kingdom 90 belongs to Kreiger. Congrats bro, you killed it, now go kill it at Game Over. I'm excited to see what you do here 

Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread 3219267728 
Back to top Go down
"Killer Bee"

Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread 405-69

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 12:21 pm

This was not a fluke or a surprise to me.  A well earned victory and he definitely took the hard route to get to the final and win it. 

All I can say is keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 12:23 pm

Congratulations Ethan! I know I've complimented you a lot but you really do deserve every bit of praise you receive. You're incredibly talented and I can't wait for you to achieve even greater things you young GOAT! Very proud.
Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 12:30 pm

character, writing and handler: all GOATed

now go get that belt, my man Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread 600511836
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 12:57 pm

Man survived the OWA Edition of Fear Factor!

Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread Giphy

Congrats to Noah Kreiger! FEAR IS NOT A FACTOR FOR HIM!
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 1:01 pm

Congratulations 🎉🍾
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 1:40 pm

Congratulations, my dude!
Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 1:58 pm

Congrats NK!
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 10:25 pm

Congrats, Ethan, you fucking legend you. This was massively deserved after all the hard work you put in to win this whole tournament.

You're still not getting the title, mate.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2022, 11:03 pm

Congrats my guy!!  Dark Kingdom Tournament's a big deal and more than likely just the start for you dude.  Keep killing it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2022, 12:31 am

Congrats Krieger (H).
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2022, 11:48 pm

(Yes it was the sight lagging out, I totally didn't fuck this up, GFYS)
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread 8e389cd5cbdeb3bdad6999f3b6fb183a6fb0f758

BUMP. 
Runner up in BOB Games, 
DARK KING TOURNAMENT WINNER 

and now... NEW Outlaw Champion. 
For someone who was doubting themselves, being critical of every line in every promo, you've racked up one hell of a rap sheet in the short few months you've been here. And now, another fruit of your labour in Season 5. 

Congrats homie. 
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2022, 12:23 am

Congratulations to Mr. Kreiger, and I hope he does well with the Championship. Good promos both times he dropped one for the match, and I hope he continues to uphold the presence my character tried to give that title.
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2022, 7:50 am

Congrats Icon xD
Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2022, 9:34 am

Congrats Noah! Well deserved!
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2022, 12:19 pm

Congrats, have an awesome a great run 🍻
Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2022, 1:43 pm

congrats krieger, big win. can’t wait to see where the character goes from here. got to have that rematch sometime, without the fucking scorpions.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2022, 5:04 pm

Congrats Ethan! I knew it'd only be a matter of time before you picked up some gold here. You've not been here long but look at you picking up accomplishment after accomplishment! Proud of you friend, you're a very talented writer.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2023, 12:22 am

And his THIRD ACCOLADE OF THE SEASON....

SPARTANS CHAMPION LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
'Don' Hendrix

'Don' Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2023, 12:24 am

At least your title reign isn't going to be buried like Kriegers family

Congrats.

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2023, 12:51 am

Congrats Icon xD
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2023, 1:13 am

Man stays winning!

Congrats on another title W.
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2023, 1:55 am

Congratulations Noah, have a great run 🍻
Back to top Go down
Gwen Harper

Gwen Harper

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2023, 6:37 am

Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread 3075383602 Congrats on another banger and another win!
Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2023, 10:04 am

Congrats! Yee-Haw! Etc!
Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2023, 12:54 pm

Atta boy!
Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2023, 1:58 pm

congrats bro, some gigantic shoes to fill if i do say so myself, but i believe in you.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2023, 11:20 pm

Congrats on the title win, brother!
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2024, 7:14 pm

Congratulations on the tags championship, I’m excited to see how this goes in the future considering how the night ended. Big ups to you brother 🍻
Back to top Go down
"Killer Bee"

Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread 405-69

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2024, 2:39 am

You and Chad make a damn tough pair to beat. Both of you are really good, and I think sooner rather than later you'll add your name to the World Champs history books like he has. Congratulations on another awesome victory and performance!
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2024, 11:10 am

Congrats Krieger xD
Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2024, 11:37 am

krieger my son, when i first came to this fed i knew you had it in you to do something great with my help. like sisyphus pushing the stone uphill, i have struggled and strived, and finally given you the motivation and inspiration you needed to achieve this victory. not to pat myself on the back, but dragging you to the tag team championships may be my greatest achievement. congratulations, and you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2024, 11:54 am

Krieger my son, don’t forget to thank your mother also. Without your co-parents, you would not have the drive, will, determination, courage, and perseverance it takes to become a tag team champion. You wouldn’t be incorrect if you attributed your recent success almost entirely to me as I was there to consistently motivate you to diet, exercise, eat more protein, and endure 37 pregnancy scares so that you would be in peak roleplaying condition. Congratulations, and you’re welcome.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2024, 3:12 pm

I'm gonna lose my virginity to a recording of myself reading the match out.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

Ew (Congrats Ethan)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread   Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1