Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton Today at 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Poet Today at 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nobi Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nobi Yesterday at 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

For the Minorities Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+13
Rebecca Filth
Lazarus Arjen
Alyssa Grace
Elijah Hampton
Darkane
Chad Ecclestone
Felix Hartley
Nobi
Christopher Sabertooth
Mark Michaels
Remington Ivory Prescott
Michael Bishop
Jeff X
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff X

Jeff X

For the Minorities Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 12:27 am

Brandon Hendrix is a cunt.

But also congratulations boys.  You guys BEEN fucking killing it all season.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
For the Minorities Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11

Christopher Sabertooth, Raivo and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 12:29 am

:pepe:Chris.... but also For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3219267728 but also For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3480328168 but also For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3219267728 but also For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3480328168 but also For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3219267728 but also For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3480328168 but also For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3219267728...- 

Jokes aside, congrats boys 'bout time now go kill cops and fuck thots.

Christopher Sabertooth, Raivo and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 12:51 am

Congratulations!

Raivo and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 2:41 am

Congratulations have an awesome run

Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 3:44 am

Man oh man. Y’all made it tough as fuck for us on the page. DT and Raivo posting banger after banger on the page had me bricked up. But nah, this is such a deserved win. Two people that I know are world class promoers at the top of their game. It doesn’t get any better than this. Congratulations to you two. It was an incredible time holding those belts. 
FTM FTW For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 331902765

For the Minorities Appreciation Thread HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!

Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 3:45 am

Oh forgot to say. Fuck you Brandon

For the Minorities Appreciation Thread HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!

Jeff X, Raivo and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 7:15 am

Congrats DT and Aren xD

Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 12:06 pm

Congrats y'all!! Well deserved!

Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 12:53 pm

For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3219267728 big congrats, you two For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3219267728

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2022, 1:05 pm

It was gonna take one hell of a team to knock off Jeff and Chris, props to both of you for bringing it this week.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2022, 12:09 am

congrats to the both of you on a much-deserved win! Whether it's as singles or now, as a juggernaut of a team, the two of you kill it time and time again.

DT The Ruler has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2022, 12:45 am

Congrats to the team we all love to hate and hate to love! You two work excellently together and I don't think anyone else was capable of beating Jeff and Chris, the fact you did so speaks volumes about your talents. Enjoy your reign!

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2022, 5:01 am

Congrats dudes. You both lit up the promo page and showed why you deserve it. Stay killing it

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2022, 12:23 pm

Congratulations. You guys killed it on the promo page this week. And taking the titles from the most dominant tag team was a feat!!

But also, you're welcome. You remember that you have a bunch of basic white bitches to thank for taking out Chris.

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2022, 6:28 pm

DT and Ravio, you took the titles off two of the best e-fedders to lace up a pair of... um, keyboards, maybe? Anyways, you both absolutely brought it, and For The Minorities has been a legitimate highlight for me everytime I've seen you both go off on the promo page. Keep bringing the fire!

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2022, 8:02 am

I should have said something in this thread a few days ago, but I appreciate all of the congratulations we've received from people here. I've been doing the best I can on the Promo Page with roleplays, improving my style and approach in order to better stand out and not run stale, and am glad to see people notice and appreciate that effort. I'm still hoping to continue to improve and work towards being stronger than I currently am and will look for more ways to evolve my character beyond this point.

Jeff and Chris were extremely dominating as champions, so I hope myself and Raivo can set a new standard like they have.

Michael Bishop and Lazarus Arjen have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
PAZ

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2022, 9:47 am

WE MADE IT Y'ALL

Back to top Go down
'Don' Hendrix

'Don' Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2022, 7:58 am

You're welcome For the Minorities Appreciation Thread 3686634910

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Minorities Appreciation Thread   For the Minorities Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Minorities Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1