Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron

Go down 
+7
DT The Ruler
Mark Michaels
Gwen Harper
J.D. Damon
Chad Ecclestone
Felix Hartley
Bobby Wheeler
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron Empty
PostSubject: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2023, 8:00 am

Give it up for the brand new Outlaw Champion, in what I'm sure will be the first of many titles here. She's your favourite Charmed character and mine, Marie Bouchard!

marielacorriveau has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2023, 10:46 am

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so fucking proud of you. It's been an honor to be your opponent, tag partner AND friend in the year that we've been here, we've built such a bond and I'm so glad you won the title when and how you did. It was such an iconic NIGHT for Marie, and you deserve it tenfold. Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron 3885220267

Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2023, 10:50 am

congrats marie! you’ve been one of my favorite promoers and characters since i got here, and it’s fucking awesome to see you with some gold. 

that said, #JusticeForRaivo

Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2023, 12:59 pm

Congrats on the title win!

Back to top Go down
Gwen Harper

Gwen Harper

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2023, 1:31 pm

Have loved your Promos since I came back! Congrats is well deserved!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2023, 3:09 pm

Congrats may you have a most excellent reign 🍻

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2023, 5:06 pm

Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron 200.gif?cid=87c4e7fadkwlq1p41nlk4fbjz4ailyhwdn3zu0c0zfsivtla&rid=200

(Congrats on the title win)

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2023, 5:22 pm

Congrats Marie xD

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2023, 1:32 pm

Congrats Marie! The praise you receive from multiple people is very well deserved and goes beyond us all being fucking Isla Dawn simps. Your improvement has been incredible and I've loved reading it. I can't wait to face this version of you because you are easily one of the biggest threats on Odyssey, keep up the amazing work champ.

Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2023, 9:09 pm

Took me a couple days to respond because work has been crazy, but I really can't say how much everyone's support means to me. This has been a great community to be part of, and all of my improvement is down to the amazing people I get to work with, the awesome storylines Marie has been in, and all of the encouragement. Thanks everyone! Outlaw Witch time!

DT The Ruler and Felix Hartley have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2023, 6:51 pm

I apologize for not telling you this sooner, especially since I read the match results days ago lol! I'm so happy to see you with this beyond-deserving championship! From minute one, I knew you were definitely one of the good ones, your promo writing is already championship-level caliber, you're one of the kindest people in chat, with a great sense of humor to boot! I'm beyond proud to be one of the Hex Girls with you and Violet, and I'll be cheering for BME to capture the tag titles next! Again, I'm so happy for you, and so proud of you! Oh yeah, didn't Fleetwood Mac just drop a new album? I'm sure you have thoughts on that...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron   Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marie Bouchard Appreciation Cauldron
Page 1 of 1