Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels September 25th 2024, 4:14 am

» Kathryn Merteuil
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Kathryn Merteuil September 14th 2024, 5:08 pm

» "The Absolute Justice" Nobi
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Nobi August 3rd 2024, 12:19 am

» OWA Social Feed
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD July 21st 2024, 7:55 am

» Noah Reigner
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels July 14th 2024, 2:19 pm

» Kendrick "Syre" Simmons
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Stark June 20th 2024, 10:28 am

» Hitman
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton June 13th 2024, 12:07 am

» Brandon Hendrix Kingdom Bio
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby 'Don' Hendrix June 9th 2024, 11:18 pm

» Corey Matthis
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Corey Matthis June 9th 2024, 2:20 pm

» Calipso
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Lazarus Arjen June 4th 2024, 5:24 pm

» R.I.P. APPRECIATION THREAD!
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Remington Ivory Prescott June 4th 2024, 2:08 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels June 3rd 2024, 5:04 pm

» Mark Michaels Appreciation Thread
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby 'Don' Hendrix June 3rd 2024, 12:09 pm

» POET APPRECIATION STATION
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
X (Twitter)

PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  Empty
PostSubject: PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION    PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 8:34 am

Typically you don't make your own one of these, but I wanted to thank some people: 

Nat/Hana for being one of the most reliable/talented partners I've ever had. 

Stark for offering Emmy a spot on the Olympus roster to begin with.

Darkane/Laz for being probably the most difficult team I've ever had to go against. We got tons of work to do to live up to their reign.
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION    PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 12:33 pm

I already told you I was sick of you damnit! You don't listen and now you pat yourself on the back by making your own thread? I'd say the gloves are off now but Darkane is incapacitated.

On a serious note. It's awesome to see Emmy breakthrough in OWA. I'm glad you kept your foot on the gas and hard work you both put in is telling. Tournament champs and now OWA Tag Team Champions? It's impressive as hell. You guys are a force to be reckoned with.

Congrats!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  5EPWLuV7_o
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION    PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

Congrats Chucky and Asakura xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION    PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Page 1 of 1