Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton Today at 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Poet Today at 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nobi Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nobi Yesterday at 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+9
VaeVictisBD
Scott Oasis
Bobby Wheeler
Gareth Cason
Keelan Callihan
ScottyAdams
Aria Jaxon
El Ironico
Lieta Collins
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 8:44 pm

THE WOLVES ARE RUNNING WILD!!!! CONGRATS TO NATE AND KENNY ON BECOMING THE FIRST TAG CHAMPIONS!!!
Back to top Go down
El Ironico

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 9:00 pm

That 11:59pm match winning promo.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 9:10 pm

Congrats to our inaugural champs! Kenny, this is your first title win in all the time I've known you, and this is long, LONG overdue! I'm so happy for you! Nate, you've been nothing short of impressive since you've been here and I have no doubt you'll be a formidable champion right alongside Kenny.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 9:17 pm

Grats to the both of you. Very well deserved
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 10:25 pm

KENNY DRAKE WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR HIS TEAM AT THE BUZZER!!! THE GAME WINNER!!! THE WOLVESDEN ARE THE NEW OWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! 

FUCKING CONGRATS YOU TWO!!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 10:30 pm

For Kenny: Dude, this is long overdue. Your character is so amazing and as a person, you're awesome. You bring so much light and laughter to the chat all the time and you've been so supportive with all of my ideas. Rasmus would never be who he is without Kenny. Congrats on your title win my man, hold it tight. 

For Tom/Nate Cage: Watching you grow so quick has been such a ride. I remember when you cut your Ultimate X promo for Hardcore Havoc and I addressed you on it, it feels so cool that through my help, you acquired yourself a championship. I love you man, you're funny as hell and have an awesome mind for creativity. 

Thank you both for being my friends, and again, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 10:36 pm

Keelan Callihan wrote:
KENNY DRAKE WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR HIS TEAM AT THE BUZZER!!! THE GAME WINNER!!! THE WOLVESDEN ARE THE NEW OWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! 

COS I AM HUNGRY LIKE THE WOOOLLLFFFF
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 10:36 pm

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread 3480328168 Wolvesden Appreciation Thread 3480328168 Wolvesden Appreciation Thread 3480328168
Gareth Cason wrote:
For Kenny: Dude, this is long overdue. Your character is so amazing and as a person, you're awesome. You bring so much light and laughter to the chat all the time and you've been so supportive with all of my ideas. Rasmus would never be who he is without Kenny. Congrats on your title win my man, hold it tight. 

For Tom/Nate Cage: Watching you grow so quick has been such a ride. I remember when you cut your Ultimate X promo for Hardcore Havoc and I addressed you on it, it feels so cool that through my help, you acquired yourself a championship. I love you man, you're funny as hell and have an awesome mind for creativity. 

Thank you both for being my friends, and again, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 12:02 am

Boujie Alan wrote:
That 11:59pm match winning promo.
Kenny with the fucking clutch.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 12:04 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Congrats to our inaugural champs! Kenny, this is your first title win in all the time I've known you, and this is long, LONG overdue! I'm so happy for you! Nate, you've been nothing short of impressive since you've been here and I have no doubt you'll be a formidable champion right alongside Kenny.
I owe it all to Kenny and Gareth for guiding me through my start to efedding. Happy to have such wonderful people to call my friends. And I'm ecstatic to share this monumental win for Kenny with him. Thanks for the kind words, Aria.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 12:05 am

ScottyAdams wrote:
Grats to the both of you. Very well deserved
Thank-you, Scotty, means a lot coming from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 12:06 am

Keelan Callihan wrote:

Remember at the end of Space Jam where MJ stretches his arm mad long to score the winning slam dunk at the last possible second? Kenny did that with our words.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 2:07 am

WAY OVERDUE KENNY AND WELL EARNED NATE!

yo lemme get a half of one of those titles.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 2:50 am

Undoubtedly well deserved for the long overdue Kenny Drake and one of the best newcomers in Nate Cage! Can't wait to see how you'll both carry these belts.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 2:54 am

Congratulations! Wonderful wonderful job!
Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 3:20 am

Congrats fellow stoner dude and other guy who's mental health i am seriously concerned about after those gun photos

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 3:24 am

I'm still super glad I got to face off against two amazing guys even if I did ultimately get murdered in the end. I couldn't have rooted for a better team who came out as the victors. To the victors, goes the spoils. Please don't get any blood on those titles.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 6:20 pm

Thank you everyone! Really, all credit goes to Nate. He’s the man!
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 9:50 pm

Scott Oasis wrote:
WAY OVERDUE KENNY AND WELL EARNED NATE!

yo lemme get a half of one of those titles.
Clinton I swear down.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 9:50 pm

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:

Undoubtedly well deserved for the long overdue Kenny Drake and one of the best newcomers in Nate Cage! Can't wait to see how you'll both carry these belts.
I'm gonna carry mine in a rucksack.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 9:51 pm

Sweet Roxy wrote:
Congratulations! Wonderful wonderful job!
Ol' White Nate came through in the end.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 9:51 pm

Stark wrote:
Congrats fellow stoner dude and other guy who's mental health i am seriously concerned about after those gun photos
Don't go to school tomorrow fam.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 9:52 pm

Savannah Sunshine wrote:
I'm still super glad I got to face off against two amazing guys even if I did ultimately get murdered in the end. I couldn't have rooted for a better team who came out as the victors. To the victors, goes the spoils. Please don't get any blood on those titles.
THANK-YOU COUSIN I'M STILL EMOTIONAL AND THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE OH NO IT'S ALL GONE WRONG HELP
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2018, 9:53 pm

kennydrake wrote:
Thank you everyone! Really, all credit goes to Nate. He’s the man!
You're a bloody gentleman, you know that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1