Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Today at 1:30 am

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!!

Go down 
+2
"The Golden Voice"
Tarah Moore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2019, 12:00 am

YES! Happy birthday to the best person in the while wide world!! The love of my life!! The Genji to my DVa!! My forever player one, my better half, soulmate and everything I could ever dream of having in a man: CM NAS aka My Naacier! Babe, you are simply amazing at everything you do whether it's writing promos or matches, gaming or just talking about things you love for hours & hours on end (which makes me smile when you go on your little rants). I've honestly never met anyone like you. You have something about you that, even after a long hard day; you change my mood into a better one with a simple "Hello" from you or just hearing you laugh. You make me better in every way I can think of. You are truly my prefect & I just love you more than anything in this world. Legit, I could go on and on about how much you mean to me but frankly I don't think I can find all the right words or have enough time on this amazing day to do it all...so I'll leave you with this: Nassybaby, I pray you have the most best birthday the world can give you and I hope you get everything you ever wanted on this mega, ultra, special day. You deserve it all---love, happiness, and so much more. So again, Happy 23rd Birthday my Handsome man. 

Love You forever, always and beyond
- Your (future) Wife, Sara aka Tarah Nova xoxo
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
"The Golden Voice"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! 97-21

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2019, 12:13 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! Tumblr_pdm8w8xrSO1tbealgo2_250
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2019, 1:49 pm

For 7 years, you've made me laugh, made me cry, made me understand, and see differently. 

You are my cohort, my best friend, one of the reasons I am still writing instead of having quit it. 

I consider you one of my best friends in this entire world, Nas. But knowing you, you hate all this sappy shit. You don't want me to get in my feelings for you. So I'll end it simply. 

I love you, happy birthday Nas.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2019, 1:05 am

This is the wholesome thread

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
defaultKyle

defaultKyle

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2019, 2:33 am

Nassy Baby, Happy Birthday, my friend. This will be nice and short and mushy. 

You are a true man. A true friend. A true leader. A true talent. You are wise beyond your years and and I am beyond proud to call you a friend.

I hope your birthday is tremendous and full of love and positivity, because you truly truly deserve it. 

Happy Birthday, brother!
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2019, 10:22 pm

Happy freakin' birthday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MAN ALIVE!!!!
Page 1 of 1