Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ask Alyssa Anything!

Go down 
+13
DT The Ruler
Rebecca Brookes
The Banshee
Scott Oasis
Zumi
Rob
Tarah Moore
Michael Bishop
Nobi
Mav.
Emmanuelle
VaeVictisBD
Devi Krysis
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

Ask Alyssa Anything! Empty
PostSubject: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 8:53 pm

Go ahead, if you please.
Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2020, 10:31 pm

What do you think of the Odyssey roster so far this Season?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 12:13 am

Devi Krysis wrote:

Definitely full of potential, it's a little different than what it was when I first joined, however I don't think that's a bad thing. I'm loving the creativity of all the new faces who come along and hopefully the roster just grows stronger and stronger. I love being on Odyssey and the roster is a main reason why!

Also, it's got me a little  Ask Alyssa Anything! 2462740526 because a lot of contenders to the champ.
Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 12:27 am

Alyssa Grace wrote:
Devi Krysis wrote:

Definitely full of potential, it's a little different than what it was when I first joined, however I don't think that's a bad thing. I'm loving the creativity of all the new faces who come along and hopefully the roster just grows stronger and stronger. I love being on Odyssey and the roster is a main reason why!

Also, it's got me a little  Ask Alyssa Anything! 2462740526 because a lot of contenders to the champ.
Speaking of Contenders, Nyx of The Void has been gunning for your Goddess Champion eversince Eris became the Women's World Champion, and you ask for a match against Nyx at Boiling Point, gonna ask why ask this match?
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 4:55 am

Who is, at the moment, your intergender dream opponent?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ask Alyssa Anything! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 5:37 am

Who do you think you would be willing to tag team with here?
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 6:22 am

Who are some people no matter the brand/division/gender that you could see yourself facing and thinking afterwards win or loss that they'd help elevate you to the next level?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 8:30 am

Devi Krysis wrote:
Alyssa Grace wrote:
Devi Krysis wrote:

Speaking of Contenders, Nyx of The Void has been gunning for your Goddess Champion eversince Eris became the Women's World Champion, and you ask for a match against Nyx at Boiling Point, gonna ask why ask this match?

Well, it makes sense to me that the Void's aim is to take over Odyssey with championships in hand, in hindsight I should've seen it coming. I like to be one foot ahead of anyone whenever I can be and if the champ asks? The champ gets.

Plus, the last time I asked for a defence, it went very well so I have confidence it'll happen again!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 8:31 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Who is, at the moment, your intergender dream opponent?

At the moment, my top three would be Jeff X, yourself and Havoc/Chris. I hope to earn some more intergender opportunities down the line, so who knows?

VaeVictisBD has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 8:34 am

April Song wrote:
Who do you think you would be willing to tag team with here?

If I were to ever be involved in a tag team/stable, I honestly wouldn't mind who my partner(s) are as I believe I'm capable of working alongside just about anyone if I have to but off the top of my head, if Icould choose I'd go with either of the following: Aria, Christie Sky (if she ever returns) and Jessy Saxon.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 8:39 am

Nasir Moore wrote:
Who are some people no matter the brand/division/gender that you could see yourself facing and thinking afterwards win or loss that they'd help elevate you to the next level?

I feel like to some extent I've already achieved that feeling with the matches I've had with April but some more that come to mind would have to be Aria Jaxon, Finnegan Wakefield, Dulce Torres and Azumi Goto.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 12:23 pm

rebecca brookes/alyssa grace tag team when?

Ask Alyssa Anything! 331902765
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 12:44 pm

Alyssa Grace wrote:
Nasir Moore wrote:

I feel like to some extent I've already achieved that feeling with the matches I've had with April but some more that come to mind would have to be Aria Jaxon, Finnegan Wakefield, Dulce Torres and Azumi Goto.
I like your moxie
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2020, 2:07 pm

Maverick wrote:
rebecca brookes/alyssa grace tag team when?

Ask Alyssa Anything! 331902765

I mean...

Ask Alyssa Anything! 200
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2020, 1:48 pm

Small bump as I work on this promo.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2020, 2:13 am

Your main eventing FD3. You won the Clash of the Goddesses. You challenge for the Women's World Championship and get to pick the stipulation. Who would you see as that perfect opponent?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ask Alyssa Anything! 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2020, 11:00 am

What's your favourite promo work so far?

What's your favourite movies?

Do you watch any other sports?

xD
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2020, 7:43 pm

From your point of view, what was the promo battle that won you the title like? What about the defenses against April and so on? 

Ain't synthwave just the shit? 

Favorite OWA Brand to read? 

What brought you to this whack ass hobby?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 8:50 am

Your main eventing FD3. You won the Clash of the Goddesses. You challenge for the Women's World Championship and get to pick the stipulation. Who would you see as that perfect opponent?

As of now, I'd say Dulce, I firmly believe we'd try and kill one another on the promo page, with the influx of new talent that I'm hoping stay around for the long run, Liara Lawson is a close second.

Dulce Torres has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 8:53 am

Nobi wrote:
What's your favourite promo work so far?

What's your favourite movies?

Do you watch any other sports?

xD

My Hardcore Havoc promo's are the ones I'm most proud of to date, despite going over the limit by accident oops. 

I'm a huge sucker for Disney movies, especially the classics and I love the Harry Potter series but in all honesty in regards to movies, I'm really not fussy, I enjoy pretty much anything. 

I'm very big on football (soccer) as that's huge over here and I occasionally watch UFC, as all my friends are into it but my knowledge is very limited I must say.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 9:02 am

Michael Bishop wrote:
From your point of view, what was the promo battle that won you the title like? What about the defenses against April and so on? 

Ain't synthwave just the shit? 

Favorite OWA Brand to read? 

What brought you to this whack ass hobby?

The promo battle was crazy in the best way possible, that's the best way to describe it and I was surprised by the result of the match. I loved every minute of it, and I constantly checked back to see if anyone had dropped anything, I'm not used to being able to drop more than one promo for a match so it really helped me push myself to see what I could achieve when having a little more freedom of expression. The defences against April were similar but not too crazy as I only had one person to focus on and there was more of a story to tell between the characters but the April character is a damn workhorse and at points I was left thinking, well fuck. 

Yezzsir, only aspect of editing I'm slightly confident with so synthwave all the way. 

I'm going to have to go with Atlantis but it's an opportunity to be able to read things from competitors from every brand which is refreshing. I do read all three main brands when I get the chance to and each one brings their own great things. 

Well, I used to RP on both Twitter/Instagram for a few years just as different canon wrestling characters but as I got older, I grew out of that and then I came across someone on Twitter talking about E-Feds and I was intrigued, a quick Google search or two later and I found myself pulling together the Alyssa character and the rest is history. As crazy as it is, it's certainly been one of my better decisions.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2020, 4:41 pm

So my dear...how does it feel to be one of the fastest rising stars that has ever appeared in OWA? 

(I'm a big fan of your promos, you are truly great)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 9:06 am

So I want to know about the OWA Plutos Gate which was the Odyssey only event. How was the event became successful?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2020, 2:46 pm

Tarah Moore wrote:
So my dear...how does it feel to be one of the fastest rising stars that has ever appeared in OWA? 

(I'm a big fan of your promos, you are truly great)

It's difficult to even word this crazily wonderful feeling. Honestly being here has given me a huge sense of pride, and even if I hadn't reached the level I have done yet, I'd still be proud. I can't give myself all the credit though, the Alyssa character has amazing writers and opponents who help push her to the stratosphere. 

Secondly, thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2020, 3:47 am

If you could join one of the other two brands, which one would you rather go to and who are some key people you’d like to face from both?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 1:05 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
If you could join one of the other two brands, which one would you rather go to and who are some key people you’d like to face from both?

If given the choice I think I'd head over to Kingdom but as far as talent I'd like to face from Kingdom I'd say Maverick, Aria Jaxon, Michael Bishop and Jeff X. From Olympus I'd say The Derelict, Eon Blue, Finnegan Wakefield and Bull Connors.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 3:10 pm

In character, out of character, serious or stupid, shoot a question my way!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 3:27 pm

1. Your dream match?
2. Which pb would u choose except Becky? 
3. What e-feds are giving to you?
4. Your favorite pizza? (No. Pineapple pizza is not a pizza.)
5. Firstly milk or cereals?
6. Whats your biggest desire in OWA?
7. What are you doing irl?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 4:44 pm

Rob wrote:
1. Your dream match?
2. Which pb would u choose except Becky? 
3. What e-feds are giving to you?
4. Your favorite pizza? (No. Pineapple pizza is not a pizza.)
5. Firstly milk or cereals?
6. Whats your biggest desire in OWA?
7. What are you doing irl?

1. I have too many right now to list in all honesty.
2. Shotzi Blackheart. Or Toni Storm, but probably Shotzi. 
3. Being here has given me a lot, it's boosted my confidence and helped me be a little more social. (shocking considering I never really was around on Discord besides Live Shows)
4. Uhh, this is the part where I admit that Pineapple Pizza is my favourite.
5. Cereal, I'm not crazy. 
6. One day I'd like to be in the HOF, that'd be pretty cool.
7. Overall, not much right now. I don't go back into work until September if things stay the same in regards to lockdown as of now, I've been picking up odd jobs here and there to keep myself busy but naturally there's not tons going around. I've just been inside lmao. To be specific, right now in this moment, I'm watching South Park and trying to stop my cat from eating chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 5:27 pm

So...Pokemon...yes or no.

If yes, who would be you Team and why? :3
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 6:58 pm

Tarah Moore wrote:
So...Pokemon...yes or no.

If yes, who would be you Team and why? :3

My Pokemon knowledge is practically non existent in all honesty, even if I did like it growing up so I can't promise a good answer here aha.

Pokemon GO team for me is Team Mystic, I like the whole "The wisdom of Pokémon is immeasurably deep. I am researching why they evolve" kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 8:49 pm

Okies...no pokemon lol..how about...Last AirBender?

If Alyssa was a Bender...which element would she use and why? Air, Earth, Fire or Water...(in before its Fire) lmao
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2020, 9:21 pm

Tarah Moore wrote:
Okies...no pokemon lol..how about...Last AirBender?

If Alyssa was a Bender...which element would she use and why? Air, Earth, Fire or Water...(in before its Fire) lmao

I'm actually in the process of watching that again so I can give an answer that makes sense to this one! 

I'd actually probably say she'd be an airbender! I consider Alyssa to be defensive and dynamic, and as air is the element of freedom, I think she fits that a little more than firebending. But firebending is the second option, solely because Alyssa would think being able to control fire is dope, and she kinda likes power.

Tarah Moore has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2020, 8:12 pm

I like answering questions so.. bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2020, 8:42 pm

Ask Alyssa Anything! 4ak1ag10
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 3:58 am

So how excited are you about potentially killing my career?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 10:08 am

If you could tag with anyone (Retired or Non): who would it be, what would be that tag team name and one Finisher?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 2:22 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
So how excited are you about potentially killing my career?

Must. Detach. Emotions. From. The. Match. 

Ask Alyssa Anything! F57
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 2:23 pm

Revy wrote:
Ask Alyssa Anything! 4ak1ag10

Hi Revy!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 2:37 pm

Tarah Moore wrote:
If you could tag with anyone (Retired or Non): who would it be, what would be that tag team name and one Finisher?

As of now I'd say Christie Sky, as I'm not the most creative of souls so the team name, if left up to me to decide would be something basic like The Revolutionists and as a finisher I think Paul London and Brian Kendrick's "Get Well Soon" would be neat.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 1:15 pm

Bump. 

Please don't ask me about Game Over, I do not want to talk about it.   Ask Alyssa Anything! 3480328168
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 1:27 pm

How's it feel knowing you ended the career of one of OWA's biggest faces?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 1:34 pm

Michael Bishop wrote:
How's it feel knowing you ended the career of one of OWA's biggest faces?

I don't even really know where to begin explaining how it feels. It's very bittersweet for both the Alyssa character and myself as I definitely wasn't expecting to be a part of such a match but I one hundred percent enjoyed every last moment of it. Now I guess I'm just left wondering what happens next, it's going to be pretty difficult to top retiring Azumi.

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 7:36 am

Since everyone's bringing this back, shoot some stuff my way as this promo takes the last bit of my sanity.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 8:11 am

Favorite aspect of OWA?

Is Finn a simp?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 8:45 am

Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis wrote:
Favorite aspect of OWA?

Is Finn a simp?

1. There's so much I can say on this to be honesty, I absolutely love the creativity of just about everyone here, getting to work with an array of different characters and writers has helped boost my own creativity and writing tremendously and I always find myself having a lot of fun here. Plus everyone here is super lovely which is always a nice bonus.

2. Yes. The biggest and best simp.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 9:09 am

Alyssa Grace wrote:

Is Finn a simp?

I’ll forgive this because I’m the best.

To my actual question though, what dream matches would you see yourself having through season 4?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2021, 6:51 am

Alyssa Grace wrote:

Is Finn a simp?

I’ll forgive this because I’m the best.

To my actual question though, what dream matches would you see yourself having through season 4?

It's a mutual simping thing. 

On the women's side of things I'd love to face off against Dulce and Natalie, I can see (and hope) both of those happen and for the men's side of things I think going against Noah or Bishop would be a lot of fun, so I'll go with those two.

Dulce Torres has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2021, 12:33 am

Would the possibility of a male character from you ever happen? If so, who would be the picbase?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2021, 6:45 pm

MAVERICK. wrote:
Would the possibility of a male character from you ever happen? If so, who would be the picbase?

To be perfectly honest, it hasn't crossed my mind before however eventually I'd be open to give it a shot as I feel like I could have some fun with it. In regards to a picbase, I think I'd go for Taichi, Kenta or Orange Cassidy as they've got to be high on the list of my current favourite male performers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Alyssa Anything!   Ask Alyssa Anything! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Alyssa Anything!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next