Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Today at 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Today at 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Happy Birthday DJ Oasis

Go down 
+10
kennydrake
Emmanuelle
KEKOA
Shaker Jones
Zumi
Devi Krysis
Aria Jaxon
Mark Michaels
Mav.
Michael Bishop
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

Happy Birthday DJ Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 12:04 am

Happy Birthday DJ Oasis Tumblr_oadupm6KBx1u1ljrzo2_500

One of the hallmarks of OWA as a writer, personality, promoer, and all. It's been said many times, but in honor of your 73rd birthday, I'll say it again: This place wouldn't be the same without you, and the quality of Kingdom wouldn't be as high as it is with anyone else. You're a guy who's helped push this fed and community to be the best it can be, all the while being calm, cool, and collected. 

Proud to know you and call you friend. 

Happy Birth day my boy. 

Now you wish him well you fucks.

Happy Birthday DJ Oasis Culture

Last edited by Michael Bishop on September 29th 2020, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 12:07 am

Happy Birthday DJ Oasis Tenor

Happy Birthday to the GOAT. The man that's held this place together. The GOD of OWA.

73 years young.

Happy Birthday DJ Oasis 331902765
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 12:08 am

Happy birthday brother glad to raise a glass in Honor of the GOAT match writer, promo artist, and head honcho of OWA. Here’s to you my friend, cheers 🍻
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 12:18 am

Five years of friendship and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. Thank you for always being level-headed, considerate, and the voice of reason that we may not always realize that we need. It's been said enough times, but I'll drive this point home again -- without you, there is no OWA. Point blank, period. You're the lifeblood of this place and we all owe you a great debt for all that you've put into making this fed what it is. Kick your feet up by your tiny Christmas tree (that you still haven't taken down???) and know that, on this day, you're loved and appreciated by everyone here. Eat all the wings and mumbo sauce your heart desires. You more than deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 12:24 am

Happy Birthday Oasis!
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 1:24 am

Happy Birthday to the GOAT. 

Enjoy this day. Nobody is allowed to insult you 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones

Shaker Jones

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 1:51 am

Happy Birthday man.
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 5:03 am

Happy birthday bro!
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 5:51 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BOSS OASIS, I LOVE YOU FOREVER BUBBA AND YOU ARE THE IRON SHEIK CLASS!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 10:34 am

Brudda, I’m sure you know by now how much you mean to me and how much you mean to this fed in general. You’re legit one of the best dudes out. You’re always funny, always chill, you keep us psychos in line simply by being, and I can’t think of doing this without you around in some capacity. You keep this game both fun AND serious (meaning you can deliver the fuckery AND tug at the heart strings in the same damn show....it’s amazing)

You already know I wouldn’t be here without you. You already know you’re my big (little?) homie. You already know we back you like you’re our brother. 

Thank you for being you. 

Happy birthday, Boss. I hope you have a wonderful, blessed, loving day doing everything you love to do and surrounded by the people that make you happy. You deserve the world.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 12:12 pm

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day, enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 5:07 pm

You been getting your dick sucked enough in this thread already, so I'm a just say that I hope your day kicks ass my brotha.  Eat the best food, get you peen wet, do something fun.  You deserve it after having to deal with the rest of us every day while you keep this place alive!  Cheers my friend!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Happy Birthday DJ Oasis Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2020, 5:49 pm

Happy Birthday, have a good one (H).
Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2020, 10:40 pm

Sorry it's late, wife has the same birthday as you lol. Happy Belated Birthday, it's been great getting to know you better. I truly appreciate everything you do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday DJ Oasis   Happy Birthday DJ Oasis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday DJ Oasis
Page 1 of 1