Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!

Go down 
+15
Alyssa Grace
Remington Ivory Prescott
Nobi
The Banshee
Lazarus Arjen
Mark Michaels
Angelina Magnum
'Don' Hendrix
Mav.
"Killer Bee"
Michael Bishop
Elijah Hampton
Daisy Thrash
Jeff X
Felix Hartley
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  Empty
PostSubject: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 10:55 am

BITCHHHHH!!! 

As the last Openweight Champion, it feels fitting I make this thread for you! You are an amazing writer and I love the turn you’ve made with Felix in OWA. You are always killing it and I knew this was your match to lose. You crushed it this week and you deserved this win! 

I am so excited to see how Felix runs with the title. Make me proud! 

Thotyssey stays winning!!
Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 11:00 am

Oh ma gaw 😭 thank YOU for pushing and inspiring me, I definitely wouldn’t be here without you & Shaun always in my ear and being the e-fed power couple I love youI love you If my reign is even half as good as yours I will be happy! 

THOTYSSEY 4EVER/KPRO 4 EVER
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 1:03 pm

Congratulations for helping the #THOTMOVEMENT remain gold-laced in OWA.

Felix Hartley has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 2:22 pm

Congratulations to you, have an awesome run 🍻

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 7:44 pm

For someone who has a love/hate relationship with writing, you are - and always have been - one of the best writers that I have had the pleasure of meeting in this game. I was happy when you came on board in KPro, and even happier when we talked you into coming to OWA. I know how your mind works like a coin flip when it comes to desire for this game,but you're currently running on a level I haven't seen from you in sometime. Plz keep it up. You're a goddamn killer

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 7:56 pm

Congrats Felix xD

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 9:19 pm

Absolutely love this character and am very happy you decided to come on board to Odyssey.

All you guys killed it on the promo page for FD and it was difficult picking a winner, but you definitely earned it.  I'm excited to see where this reign goes and I have a feeling this is just the beginning for Felix! 

Keep killing it!

#HoSection

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  Jeff_x11

Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 11:47 pm

There she is, officer! She's the one who stole my championship!

Congrats, Felix! You really did earn it. But this ain't over between the two of us. Gotta pay you back for that chair shot, after all.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2022, 1:43 am

Been killing it since you got here, with your promos and with your character work! Congrats!

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2022, 2:11 pm

Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2022, 10:58 am

My fellow Thotyssey member doing us all proud, we shall not be silenced!

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2022, 1:34 am

You absolutely fucking earned this Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  3219267728 
It's been awesome knowing you from youknowwhere to now, and seeing you absolutely crush this shit since you touched down, all the way to FD4. Stay on that Grindset, mothafucka. You got this.

Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 5:20 am

It might have only lasted about as long as Jeff's first world title reign, but you still did it. First person to EVER hold two singles titles concurrently (not counting unifications), an absolute beast on the page and one of my favourite people in OWA.

Was an honour to be in that final three with you and Filth. You two push me to be better and this ain't the last we've seen of you on top...phrasing.

Back to top Go down
"Killer Bee"

Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  405-69

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 7:45 am

I'm so sorry to be the one to cash in on ya. 

You more than earned the win in the Chamber and deserve a proper world title run in the (hopefully very distant for my sake) future. 

At least you still got a title and your homies though!

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 8:11 am

Sorry, but I have to support My People first and foremost.

(Really, though: congrats on the W, and though the Title Win was short-lived, I know you will definitely get it for a better run in the future)

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 8:46 am

Congrats Felix xD

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 9:05 am

Congratulations! Now? VENGEANCE.

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 9:41 am

Major props to you, you been a revelation for the brand over the last year and DEFINTIELY earned this, even if it did come to an end immediately.

Been there.

But that Thotyssey revenge tour gonna go crazy.

Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  Jeff_x11

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 9:51 am

If you won that title once you can win it again, here’s to you getting it back 🍻

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 10:10 am

I expect it to be your time once again soon enough, I’m super excited for a real black queen to become champion again!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 11:06 am

It's never any fun to be cashed in on but don't let that discredit you. Winning the chamber in itself is such a huge accomplishment and after the work you put out this week, you 100% deserved it. One iconic title run just isn't enough huh? 

The work you, Cage and Filth have put into Thotyssey has been amazing to see over the past few months and I really look forward to seeing what you do next.

Back to top Go down
'Don' Hendrix

'Don' Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2023, 11:39 am

Congratulations Felix, now time for that sweet revenge.

Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2023, 10:43 am

The Whorey has been finished! You've been so incredible in your time here and this has been a long time coming. I'm so proud of you and know you're going to be an amazing champion. Thotyssey might be dead, but the love is still felt all around I love you

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2023, 5:53 pm

Congratulations!!! 🍾 🎉 way to go have an awesome run

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2023, 7:37 pm

Congrats friend!! You absolutely killed it this cycle. You earned it.

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2023, 11:38 pm

Your promos have always been top tier, and it's awesome to see all your creativity and hard work pay off, because you totally earned and deserve it! I really am a big fan of your writing and character, and hopefully our paths cross again someday!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2023, 7:56 pm

Congratulations Felix xD

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2023, 10:03 pm

Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  2386d12e54aa11ce0298d100954d982a

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 4:06 am

I don't really want to repeat what I told you in the discord and privately but you're also deserving of all the praise possible so fuck it. You're an absolute delight, maybe not so much IC but OOC definitely. Your story had the best ending possible and I know the next story is going to be fantastic. One of the best to ever show up on Odyssey. You deserve it all sweets.

Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 2:16 pm

big win, congrats sister. keep that belt warm for our boy chadwick von ecclestone.

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2023, 2:54 pm

Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  200.gif?cid=87c4e7far9zb7rzu3xu2mvm0ucth6c7as547fpfz6wohlflc&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

HOW DARE YOU MANAGE TO GET PAST OUR EBONY QUEEN AND GODDESS DIANTHA ROSSO AND TAKE HER TITLE! THE BLACK COALITION THAT IS FOR THE MINORITIES WILL GET THAT TITLE BACK!! WE'RE NOT DONE WITH YOU HEATHENS BY A LONG SHOT! MARK MY WORDS!

(Really, though: congratulations and about damn time you overcame the odds and proved you are the Main Character. Keep up the good work and enjoy your reign)

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2023, 8:50 pm

Congrats Mel!! You definitely deserved it. You absolutely killed it this week and I'm so happy to see you finally get a reign with that belt.

You know you are one of my favourite writers and I can't wait to see what stories you tell this season!

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2024, 9:15 am

Ummm Hello???????

I know Chad rudely ruined your moment. BUT Congrats on becoming a THREE TIME WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

It's a short list and you being on it should be celebrated. Also, this may be the quickest anyone has gotten there!! You are the best, obviously!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 12:56 am

Congratulations on fucking up Tyler. Fuck Tyler.

Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Back to top Go down
Chad Ecclestone

Chad Ecclestone

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

congrats on a well-deserved victory and yet another iconic world championship reign! i knew you had it in you, sis!

Michael Bishop and Felix Hartley have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!    Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Page 1 of 1