Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton Yesterday at 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Poet Yesterday at 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Valora Thomas

Go down 
+7
Devi Krysis
VaeVictisBD
The Banshee
Gwen Harper
KEKOA
Jeff X
Valora Thomas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Valora Thomas

Valora Thomas

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2020, 6:08 pm

*Don't book me quite yet, putting some feelers out for a story/feud*

Valora Thomas PfGvRaD
---------------------------------------------
Wrestler's Real Name: Valora Thomas
Wrestler's Ring Name: Valora Thomas
Picbase: Michelle Waterson
Billed from: Phoenix, AZ
Height:5'8"
Weight: 145 pounds, athletic.
Alignment: Attitude Era Face
Twitter Handle: @valoraewc
----------------------------------------------

Wrestler's Bio: Valora grew up in a hard working middle class family where she was the only child. Her dad was a military man and her mom was a teacher. They instilled good discipline and the value of hard work in her from day one. When she was only 5 years old they enrolled her into Shotokan karate, and she loved it. As the years went by, Valora became more involved with martial arts in general and took Tae Kwon Do lessons as well, then eventually turned her desires to BJJ and Judo. She excelled at them.

Because of her obsession with the martial arts, her grades at school dipped. She would barely pass, which would cause some friction with her parents at times. When MMA eventually became a thing, she immersed herself in it and also excelled, thanks to her prior studies in the other arts. About that time was when she met Mick, a former manager of various good-to-decent professional wrestlers. He'd long since left the wrestling circles and was focusing on the new wave of combat sports, MMA.

Mick took her under his wing and made something great out of her, eventually leading her to an array of tournament wins, trophies, and championships. Even led her to the MMA Bantamweight Title, which she won. Mick has become a grandfather type for her and with his age getting the better of him now, and knowing how badly he wanted to manage a wrestler to the world title from the ground up, Valora decided to put an end to her MMA/UFC career and dedicate the rest of her life to becoming a world wrestling champion.

She moved to New York with him in early 2016 and joined EWC hall of famer, Ruthann Hunter's wrestling school. She took to the grueling training like a duck to water and had Ruthann's blessing to compete in the big leagues of EWC once her training was completed. Val's career skyrocketed immediately upon singing a contract there. She went on an impressive winning streak, where she defeated some top tier talent, including the then current and dominant X-Division Champion, Eddie Crank. She went on to become the Television Champion, but during the course of her reign she was embroiled in a bad blood feud with Hope Diamond and to another extent, the legendary Rebel Rhodes. Both of those feuds became deeply personal, which spilled into outside the ring antics.

In the end, Valora was able to defeat Rebel Rhodes in an epic battle to retain her title. Valora was then inexplicably fired, having only tasted defeat twice during her year long tenure (one was a tag match which she wasn't pinned in ), and cemented herself as one of the greatest Television Champions in EWC history with her over two month long reign (unheard of at the time). Valora blamed Rebel Rhodes for orchestrating the firing and, jaded from her treatment, withdrew from the sport completely to manage her network of gyms and MMA schools. From there, Valora plotted to get her revenge on Rebel at some point.

It took several years but finally, the right time and right place presented itself. When Rebel was finally riding high, having won a title in another fed while being the fed head of SRW, Valora struck one night at one of her shows, leaving the legend busted and KO'd. It was time to collect on her revenge. The pair embarked on a feud of sorts, but in the end the true nature of what happened with Val's firing surfaced, and the two let out all their anger at each other in the epic battle at Destination Unknown in July 2020 which saw Valora barely survive for the win in the end.

They were able to bury the hatchet and leave that battle with a newfound respect of one another. Following that, Valora took some time off to nurse her wounds and re-evaluate things. She now looks to return to active competition.

Entrance Theme: "Kick in the Teeth" by Papa Roach

Entrance Description: "Kick In The Teeth" by Papa Roach plays and Valora comes out with her manager, Mick, behind her. As she heads down the aisle toward the ring, Mick remains behind her, giving her last minute instructions and motivational utterings. She tags hands here and there before running up the steps and entering into the ring, where she goes about doing some boxing and kicks that "ooooh" and "awe" the fans. As her music dies, she goes to her corner and engages in some more warm up exercises.

Wrestling Style: Mixes a very strong style of strikes utilizing the “art of eight limbs” for the eight parts of the body that are used for striking: the two hands, two legs (shins, mostly), two elbows, and two knees, while also blending in some solid submission holds from BJJ and traditional professional wrestling.

Strengths: Superb striker (speed, timing, etc),comes in at awkward angles that catch foes off guard at time, distance control, cardio.

Weaknesses: Undersized (against males anyway) overthinks her moves, not very polished with all the facets of professional wrestling yet. Despite making her pro debut in 2016, she was away for several years, so she still has a little bit of inexperience to shake off.

Finishing Move:

"Nat 20" (720 degree flying spinning tornado kick)
"Do The Twist": (Spider Twist Submission Hold)

Signature Moves:

1. Kip Up Hurricanrana
2. Three Steps to Death (spinning backfist followed by karate chop to throat followed by exploding palm strike to nose)
3. Trick Kick (does a backflip, which her foot careening under foe's chin as she goes).

Regular Moves:

1. Striking combinations (kicks, punches, elbows, knees)

2. DDT

3. Hurricanranna

4. Float Over Neckbreaker

5. Spear

6. Arm Trap Crossface

7. Kneebar

8. Flying forearm

9. Russian Legsweep

10. Spinning legsweep

11. Cartwheel kick

12. Flying armbar

13. Mushroom stomp

14. Various suplexes (belly, back, German, etc)

15. Drop Toe Hold into bottom buckle
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2020, 6:47 pm

Aye!  Welcome to OWA!  You'll be put on our all-women's brand, Odyssey.  My name's Jeff and I'll be your head-writer, so if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me at any time.  I'll  be sure to get you booked on the next show!  Can't wait to see what you can do and, most importantly, have fun!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Valora Thomas Jeff_x11

Valora Thomas has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2020, 8:38 pm

Welcome!

Valora Thomas has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Gwen Harper

Gwen Harper

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2020, 10:03 pm

Welcome to OWA!!
Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2020, 10:17 pm

Glad to see you here! Welcome and have fun, this is a really great fed!
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2020, 1:27 am

Big pop for the D&D named finisher.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Valora Thomas 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2020, 10:51 am

Welcome to OWA, Valora.
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2020, 3:50 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2020, 12:47 am

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones

Shaker Jones

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2020, 4:19 pm

Welcome, and have fun
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2020, 1:42 pm

Welcome abroad! I hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valora Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valora Thomas   Valora Thomas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valora Thomas
Page 1 of 1