Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything Empty
PostSubject: AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything   AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2021, 7:33 pm

It's Clash season, ladies and gentlemen. I'm feeling generous and affable, so ask away.

(This can be IC or OOC)
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything   AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2021, 10:45 pm

Favorite matches you've been apart of?

Best moments in your fed run?

Thoughts on the direction of Kingdom in S3?

Who would RD3 be if he wasn't Regal?
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything   AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 12:34 pm

Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis wrote:
Favorite matches you've been apart of?

Best moments in your fed run?

Thoughts on the direction of Kingdom in S3?

Who would RD3 be if he wasn't Regal?

1. vs. Jeff at Hardcore Havoc 2019 (my first big feud that culminated in me winning my first championship here in OWA and the way Dampshaw won was perfect.)

vs. Arata at FD2 (Arata was a perfect foil for pure heel Dampshaw and I really like the story that has played out between us that Dampshaw can never quite get the better of him.)

vs. Havoc at Game Over 2020 (I really felt like Dampshaw finally fit within the narrative of OWA once he became General Manager of Kingdom and I was confused with the momentum Havoc had that he would become GM so I was kinda shocked that I won. The spot where Havoc stabbed me with a poisoned syringe is still crazy to me.)

Steel Asylum and The Great War get honourable mentions as great multi man matches I took part in.

2. The first one that comes to mind is beating Jon McAdams after he was the first OWA loss I suffered. Winning the Spartan Championship is the next. Becoming Kingdom GM and especially the Great War as it's given me the chance to really change the Dampshaw character and evolve him.

3. I've been really digging the whole faction warfare direction of Kingdom. It gives us all something to fight for. I like in wrestling when you feel like the show is a living, breathing thing instead of "wrestlers fight and then when not on screen, they don't exist". It seems like with the Frontline disintegrating and Ashes becoming more powerful werewe're moving to a Everyone vs. Ashes arc which is very exciting.

4. I've thought about this a lot. In EAW I used Doug Williams for Dampshaw but it never felt right. I considered using Jack Gallagher when I first joined OWA for a younger looking Dampshaw but obviously McAdams already had him and in hindsight, I dodged a bullet on that cause...yikes. Really even though it doesn't make logical sense that a 28 year old wrestler is portrayed by a 50+ year old, I can't see anyone else as Dampshaw other than Regal.
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything   AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2021, 2:33 pm

Who from Olympus do you want to tangle with?

What inspires you to write?
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything   AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2021, 12:24 pm

Eon Blue wrote:
Who from Olympus do you want to tangle with?

What inspires you to write?

1. From what I've read on Olympus, you (since I got you in the fed), Darkane (I did maybe one or two promos against him in EAW), I think promoing against Baba Yaga would be really fun and I think a full blown feud with Finn would be dope.

2. I'm inspired to write just really for the sheer fun of creating. As a musician, I find writing also helps my music because it forces me to be creative where else I might just be lazy and do nothing. Also, the idea of really making Reginald a fully fleshed character with a rich backstory and who can constantly change and morph and evolve is always inspiring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything   AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMA - Ask Your Kingdom General Manager Anything
Page 1 of 1