Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 2:47 am

» OWA Promos
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 1:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 11:24 am

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 2:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 8:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 8:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 3:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 3:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 10:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 1:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 9:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 11:40 am

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 9:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 1:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Ask Matt Miles anything

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Ask Matt Miles anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 4:05 am

It's been like 3 years at least since I ran with this character so figured I'd do a proper one of these. Sup.
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 4:59 am

Love your character portrayal, dude. I love reading your work.

What made you choose Jay White as a PB? I think it fits the vibe of the character brilliantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 5:38 am

Noah Reigner wrote:
Love your character portrayal, dude. I love reading your work.

What made you choose Jay White as a PB? I think it fits the vibe of the character brilliantly.
A couple of reasons, actually. 

To give some backstory, I'd gone through a few pic bases since 2012 and I'd be here all day if I tried to list them all. No one really stuck until 2014 when I finally joined EAW. EC3 was my guy when he debuted in Impact. Loved the character to death and it was pretty close to the vibe I wanted at the time. This information is necessary because I feel like people need to know it was so hard to change when I decided to resurrect this character last year. The decision to be Jay White only came like a week before I debuted which was when I found out I was going to be revealed as a member of Phantom Troupe.

I looked at Phantom Troupe. I looked at the members. You had Senn as AJ, Stark who was Nakamura, Doe who was previously Omega, and Darkane who uses Raven. My immediate thought was that EC3 just wasn't gonna fit with that crew. After a small convo, I thought "wouldn't it be funny if we had AJ, Omega and Jay White in the same group?" and so Doe changed back to Omega and the unholy trinity became reality for a small moment in time.  I also really wanted to change up Miles' in-ring style and I felt like EC3 wasn't gonna fit what I was going for. So Jay White ended up being perfect for that too.

Also doesn't hurt that he's my favourite wrestler currently.
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 7:49 am

Have you enjoyed your time in the PT so far?

What was your first COD game?

What is your favorite and least favorite COD?

Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 8:20 am

Darkane wrote:
Have you enjoyed your time in the PT so far?
100%. This is probably the most I've fun I've had promoing and writing since my original EAW run. I remember seeing the initial(?) version of Phantom Troupe and wishing I could have been a part of it even way back then. PT's had a rocky journey since then but I feel like it's stronger than ever. Getting to team with Senn has been awesome since we've been good friends with years, same with Oasis as Teddy. Then, of course, I got to see that you're everything people hyped you up to be for the longest time. Getting to have you on the same side as me is a blessing. The dynamic of our version of PT is something I've loved seeing unfold.

Darkane wrote:
What was your first COD game?
First CoD game officially was MW2. I didn't own it myself but my sister's boyfriend was living with us at the time and he had it. I played the shit out of it and then went back to play CoD4 as well.

Darkane wrote:
What is your favorite and least favorite COD?
I've seen people are 50/50 on it but I LOVE Modern Warfare 2019. I've not had a more fun experience in a CoD game than I have with that one. Least favourite is easily Ghosts. Awful multiplayer maps, awful balancing, boring story. The only redeemable quality were the MW multiplayer skins and the Snoop Dogg voiceover pack.

Darkane wrote:
Keep up the great work!
You too my guy. You've been knocking it ouf of the park.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 8:26 am

When will we have our six counties back, you fucking English pleb.

Out of each brand there is, name some dream opponents of yours.

As Matt Miles, where do you see yourself going in about... let's say a year or so.

Who, out of anyone in OWA, would you like to see in The Phantom Troupe? Why would they fit in with the stable?

1v1 me on Rust, pussy.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 12:17 pm

>When will we have our six counties back, you fucking English pleb.
What he said

Aight..... AR or AK. 

MW19 MP or BOCW MP. For me MW19 was the right balance of speed, but CW was just too fast. Wanna hear your thoughts. 

What's your thoughts on the other brands rn? 

What's your thoughts on the Clash, the current participants and the quality of competition? 

Was it or was it not a british plot to have Mav banned from twitter 20 times for saying the F word?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 6:51 pm

MAVERICK. wrote:
When will we have our six counties back, you fucking English pleb.

I'd rather we just took the rest of your country too. You guys get lumped in with us anyway so we may as have you potato munchers give something back.

MAVERICK. wrote:
Out of each brand there is, name some dream opponents of yours.

Olympus: Nas, Darkane, Noah, Finn, Cage.
Kingdom: Aria, Jeff, Miltiades, Havoc and your bitch ass.
Odyssey: Cloud, April, Alyssa, Hana, Devi.

Nas is the only one mentioned that I've faced one-on-one before but both of our singles matches were so inconsequential back then. The dichotomy between our characters and where they're at after all this time would be interesting. Aria's always been someone I've wanted to face, same with Cloud. I feel like I've sung Darkane's praises more than enough to explain why I'd want that match. As for people like Noah, Finn, Jeff, Alyssa, Cage and yourself... none of these names were around when I was last committed to e-fedding so they're at the top of the list of people I'd want a 1v1 with.

MAVERICK. wrote:
As Matt Miles, where do you see yourself going in about... let's say a year or so.

I never like to predict titles and stuff because I don't wanna seem like I'm overreaching but I'd love to turn face again at some point within that time. I do genuinely like writing Matt Miles as a good guy and that'd likely lead to at least one singles match against Senn who is someone I haven't actually faced before either. I would still like to win a world title at some point, just because it's something I still haven't had the chance to do with this character.

MAVERICK. wrote:
Who, out of anyone in OWA, would you like to see in The Phantom Troupe? Why would they fit in with the stable?

PT with Aria back please. Arata would actually be cool after the fallout from The Frontline and his decade-long rivalry with Senn. I think having that character hop over to our side despite the beef with Senn would be funny. Liz or April would be great from Odyssey. Baker and Carlos are both fantastic writers and are able to make anything work. I've seen Liz as a heel and ooh boy. Carlos is funny as fuck and April brings a level of legitimacy with her background which would fit right in.

MAVERICK. wrote:
1v1 me on Rust, pussy.

When I get my PC I'm going to wreck your shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2021, 7:15 pm

Michael Bishop wrote:
>When will we have our six counties back, you fucking English pleb.
What he said

The sun never sets on the British Empire bruv.

Michael Bishop wrote:
Aight..... AR or AK. 

AR. I've never really been huge on the AK model guns.

Michael Bishop wrote:
MW19 MP or BOCW MP. For me MW19 was the right balance of speed, but CW was just too fast. Wanna hear your thoughts. 

I've not played BOCW thanks to my PS4 kicking the bucket and not having a good gaming rig yet BUT I've seen enough of CW to agree. I thought MW19 was perfect. Good speed, good balancing, good game modes, and not to mention the game sounded incredible too. BOCW looks and sounds like such a step back.

Michael Bishop wrote:
What's your thoughts on the other brands rn? 

The last I checked OWA before coming in as Matt Miles, Jeff had just won Clash. Kingdom has done such a great job with his story and I he's still the hottest act on the brand imo. The Great War with all of you guys might be impossible for any of the writers in OWA to beat. Oasis does an awesome job of building people up and making them feel credible.

Michael Bishop wrote:
What's your thoughts on the Clash, the current participants and the quality of competition? 

Last time I was in a Royal Rumble match was Grand Rampage 2017 (also 40 people) and the participants in that match don't hold a candle to the quality of promos I've seen put out over the last week. So many guys on Olympus alone showed up vying for the W and guys like you and Jeff fucking ruled too. I don't envy the writers of this Clash in the slightest.

Michael Bishop wrote:
Was it or was it not a british plot to have Mav banned from twitter 20 times for saying the F word?

Nah the English are notorious for loving Mav's people. Jimmy Savile, Prince Andrew, Rolf Harris...
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 3:47 pm

What would be your ideal Sunday be?

If you had a wrestling promotion, who would be your top 3 guys? Can be anyone from any era xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2021, 9:15 pm

Nobi wrote:
What would be your ideal Sunday be?

Man, I don't even know where to start. I'd be home alone, for starters. Once I get my PC I'd really like to start streaming so I'd probably spend most of my day doing that, then listen to one of the audiobooks I've bought on Audible for a couple of hours, then order some Domino's for dinner.

Nobi wrote:
If you had a wrestling promotion, who would be your top 3 guys? Can be anyone from any era xD

I'll do men, women, and tag teams.

Men: Rey Mysterio, Roman Reigns, Jon Moxley
Women: Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Asuka
Tag Teams: FTR, Motor City Machine Guns, Proud n' Powerful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Matt Miles anything   Ask Matt Miles anything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Matt Miles anything
Page 1 of 1