Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Today at 2:31 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD

Go down 
+14
Zumi
Matsuda
Noah Reigner
TTtheT
Mav.
Darkane
Aria Jaxon
Eon Blue
VaeVictisBD
KEKOA
Alyssa Grace
Michael Bishop
Mark Michaels
Stark
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 1:50 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO DARKANE ON WINNING THE CLASH!!! WELL DESERVED!!!!

BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ELSE TOO!!! WRITING THE CLASH WAS A FUCKING BLAST AND EVERYONE'S PROMOS JUSTIFIED IT!!!

NO POINT OF GOING DOWN THE LIST -- ANYONE WHO PROMOED FOR THIS MATCH DID AMAZING... OVER 70 PROMOS FOR THIS MATCH!!!!

NOW... TOP IT NEXT YEAR MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD 3686634910

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540

Aria Jaxon and Darkane have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 1:58 am

Congrats man I’m very happy for you my guy.

Darkane has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 2:08 am

Ave Darkane, you fucking killed it.

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 2:16 am

Everyone involved put forth a fuck ton of incredible effort and god that was fantastic. Congratulations Darkane for picking up the win!

Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 2:16 am

Congrats bro!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 2:24 am

DARKANE!!!!!!

So fucking deserved man. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 2:29 am

Darkane; I don't need to tell you how good you are. You're an exceptional promo, masterful linguist and one of the absolute best in the game. It was a long time coming to promo against you, proud of the story that told and it showed in the final moments of that match. You deserve this man. Congratulations and nothing less than the utmost respect.

To everyone else in the Clash; You all went out and killed it on the promo page. A fuck ton of fun, well-written promos. You're why these matches arent so forgone and as competitive as tonights Clash was. Stay killing it.

MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Christopher Sabertooth and Darkane have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 3:15 am

Man this is probably the most fun I have had(And most stressful) cycle since joining OWA. Darkane, everytime you drop a Promo it is gold. This is so deserved! A Huge Congrats!

To everyone else, Man what a killer week from everyone. Lets keep the hype all through 2021!!

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 3:25 am

DARKAAAAANE! Congrats my friend! Among a murderer’s row of promoers, you somehow managed to shine the brightest. Enjoy this well-deserved win. Also, MAJOR props to Stark and Oasis for writing a banger of a Clash!

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 6:26 am

It's been a journey for sure.

In truth, I almost hanged them up when I lost to TT (A future world champion in his own right). I was in a creative funk and down on my luck. Not to mention the fake ding ding ding heard around the world, which took about 18 years off of my life. 

But I'm so glad I stuck around. 

And I tell ya, it still hasn't sunk in yet. I'd be a liar if I told you I'm not surprised at all that it came down to Finn and me without sounding arrogant. It kinda felt like it was meant to be the way it set up on the promo page but honestly, it could have been anybody which is a testament to the talent on the whole roster. I could have never done this without him and the rest of you all pushing me and competing against me at the highest level so I thank you. That's what makes efedding such a joy. Sure it's a hobby, sure it's a spirited competition but to know that everybody busted their asses this week not just in the men's clash but throughout makes it all the more rewarding.

Finn; Your time will come again, I promise you, just keep grinding. I'd be honored to share the ring with you again. Perhaps one day for a title, wink wink.

This week isn't my week, it's our week. We fucking tore shit down and I couldn't be prouder.

Thank you again.

Aria Jaxon and Christopher Sabertooth have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 8:12 am

To everyone involved, pat yourselves on the fucking back because this has been the most fun I've ever had on a show, and shit, we got another one tonight too. Everyone put in their magnum opus of promos, everyone put out the best work they could have and made this Clash the most thrilled in the long run, nobody could tell who was winning.

And to you, Darkane, congratulations on a hell of a win. I stan only one king of the greasy hobos and he just slithered his way past everyone. You pulled out, single-handedly, the best promos I've ever read- like holy shit, they were amazing- and I'm glad that they got you this win because you deserved it, man.

Everyone deserved it. Big ups to Stark and Oasis for the clash, amazing match. Best rumble/battle royal/whatever you may call it that I've ever read.

#JusticeForBigNaheem #BigNaheemForFD3

Christopher Sabertooth and Darkane have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
TTtheT

TTtheT

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 8:22 am

Congrats to Darkane and all the writers for a great show.

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 11:19 am

@Darkane: I told you on discord heading into the show that I had a good feeling for you. I told you on Discord this morning that this is long due and well deserved for you. You've been a fucking workhorse for whatever fed you sign up for, and I'm super happy that you are getting your moment. Congratulations, my friend. You more than earned it.

@All competitors: The Clash was fucking insane. To everyone who promoed, great fucking job. This is why OWA is legit one of the best feds out there. The amount of talent is unmatched. 

@Stark and Oasis: Amazing match! Pat yourselves on the back.

Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 3:16 pm

This was probably my favorite Batlle Royal ever. Also, kudos to Stark and Oasis for doing such a great job. Also, congrats to Darkane and everyone involved!

(Big thanks to Leah!)MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD 1

Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 5:00 pm

Darkane with the W of the century!

Seriously tho everyone fucking nailed it! 70 promos is an insane number and showed off the talent in this fed!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 6:15 pm

Congrats to Darkane (H).

Thank you to the writers (Oasis and Stark) and all the competitors xD

Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 6:51 pm

Congrats, dark man.

Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 10:40 pm

Not gonna lie, I kinda called Darkane winning. Anywho, nice going Senpai!

Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2021, 11:17 pm

darkane is the fucking GOAT i made top three and i was still pushing for the man himself to win all hail

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD   MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEN'S CLASH APPRECIATION THREAD
Page 1 of 1