Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
Anime, Gaming & Sports sections have been added to Gen-Talk!
Latest topics
» Create ur OWA's Team for Civil War's War Games Match
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby G O D Today at 6:50 am

» OWA Social Feed
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:08 am

» Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 3:07 am

» If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ Today at 2:01 am

» Omega Network Exclusive: 24/7 Title Watch [Last Updated 6-25-19]
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Create ur own OWA's Champions Squad
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» AMA-Dominion edition
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:18 am

» OWT Contract for Wil Pierce
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:09 am

» Ask your new god anything.
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby G O D Yesterday at 7:59 am

» OWA Promos!
Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Yesterday at 7:37 am

Top posting users this week
Christopher Sabertooth
Have you ever been in a fight? I_vote_lcapHave you ever been in a fight? I_voting_barHave you ever been in a fight? I_vote_rcap 
defaultKyle
Have you ever been in a fight? I_vote_lcapHave you ever been in a fight? I_voting_barHave you ever been in a fight? I_vote_rcap 
Harman Ardelean
G O D
Shin-SEKAI
Miltiades & Zaxaria
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
DampshawIIIఒ
Stefani Novak
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Have you ever been in a fight?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clinton Stone

Clinton Stone

Have you ever been in a fight? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/24/2018, 6:55 pm

Who here had to give the fade? Did you win? Did you lose? Why did it happen?
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/24/2018, 6:58 pm

FUCK YEAH!! All the fuckin time, dude! I was a “skater fag” in a town of rich jock pricks. I’d get beaten up for skating, not doing a kick flip on cue, etc. 

Fuck em, though. I eventually gave a dude a concussion and called him while fuckin his girl. Nobody screwed with ol’ Kenny then!

Except his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Bishop

Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/24/2018, 7:07 pm

I live in Chicago.....

Got mugged last month, kicked his ass, fought a 270 pound man last week and choked his ass out, sparatic fights here and there, kicked the shit outta a group of guys who tried to jump me a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/24/2018, 7:16 pm

My junior year, I jumped into a fight to even the odds for my teammate. I don't even remember how it started? Probably typical high school girl bullshit, but cheerleader solidarity prevented a handful of us from minding our own damn business. Ol girl's friends tried to turn it into a handicap match, so we probably took that as a green light to have the women's Royal Rumble roll around like 7 years early. Fortunately, this was after school and folks scattered before school security or God forbid the cops got there. I guess we won? 

Thankfully, uh, this was an isolated incident. Should've been in other fights -- some of y'all have heard the Gatorade story and the rollerskating story -- but it's been a combo of me calming down a lot and generally getting lucky. I think I'm reformed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Have you ever been in a fight? Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Diantha Moreau

Diantha Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/24/2018, 7:28 pm

Never really had fights.

Either I would swing on someone and they would not fight back or they would swing and I would no sell and not fight back.

Did slam someone against a side of a bus back in the day.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/24/2018, 8:37 pm

@Diantha Moreau wrote:

Did slam someone against a side of a bus back in the day.

Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/24/2018, 9:56 pm

Choked somebody out in the eighth grade because I was finished with their bullying. 

Have done training in the past, fighting gets me exhilarated, but only in a controlled environment where both parties are peers and they both know full well what they're getting into.
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/24/2018, 10:44 pm

I fight against this miserable reality I live in every day

Have you ever been in a fight? CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/25/2018, 5:20 pm

Let's see:

- There was one time I had a knife held to my throat in a fight.

- And another time where I was hit in the head with a hammer during another fight

- And a time where I was pushed down a flight of stairs during a fight.

Yeahhhh ---
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/26/2018, 3:53 am

Only a few times, really. Nothing too bad other than the one time in 9th grade where I broke this upper classmen's nose with the end of my umbrella for coming at me and a friend of mine for being fluffy at the time. #MiniMartyScurll

Have you ever been in a fight? WFGyrry
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/26/2018, 7:49 am

I remember choking out some islander cunt that kept pushing me around in high school. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels

Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/29/2018, 4:20 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime4/29/2018, 7:56 am

I've been in a couple but I feel like I've explained both of them to people so many times. I won each one without throwing a punch though so there's that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a fight?   Have you ever been in a fight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been in a fight?
Page 1 of 1