Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Felix Hartley Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread

Go down 
+7
Big_Baker_Brand
Darkane
The Banshee
VaeVictisBD
Eon Blue
Jeff X
Michael Bishop
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 4:01 am

HIT ME WITH YOUR reaction STICK 

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 4:09 am

Favorite match:  Really wanna be that guy and pick my own just cause it was so much fun to write with the cinematic element lmao, but I'll go with the OHC bout.  Nate got his shit fucked up for 8K words.  Shit was litty. 

Favorite moment:  Alyssa with the briefcase

Most shocking result/moment:  Devi breaking records

Who had the best/worst night:  Best? Darkane.  Worst? Oof, so many. Keelan, Azumi, Fiora...gonna go with Morrighan though.  Not the Banshee, but Morrighan.

Who stole the show:  Darkane

Overall rating/general comments:  10/10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread Jeff_x11

Devi Krysis has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 4:14 am

Favorite match: OHC

Favorite moment: Finn "I DID NOT GIVE UP RESTART THE MATCH"

Most shocking result/moment: Banshee over Azumi!

Who had the best/worst night: Best: Darkane  Worst: Father Fiora (We all mourn with you)

Who stole the show: Darkane

Overall rating/general comments: 10 out of 10 false finishes
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 6:31 am

Favorite match: I'll try not to be biassed, so I will pick ATTH and OHC as a strong tie.

Favorite moment: Tricking you fucks in the live show that I was done! So rewarding. But Alyssa winning the ATTH is a close second.

Most shocking result/moment: Theo pulling the belt off Bishop. Bishop can now move on to bigger things but I was not expecting the change yet.

Who had the best/worst night: Best: Darkane and Alyssa. Worst: Keelan.

Who stole the show: Alyssa's win made me genuinely and audibly happy. So I will have to go with that.

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10! Looooong ass night one (sorry) but each match hit and nothing was a flop imo.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 8:36 am

Favorite match: ATTH was so well written and supremely entertaining. Not to sound biased, but I obviously loved Azumi vs Banshee. So many twists, so well done. Bravo!

Favorite moment: I really popped when Alyssa won ATTH. 

Most shocking result/moment: Finn getting shanked during a live match really caught me off guard. Great stuff!

Who had the best/worst night: Darkane, Alyssa, and Theo all had tremendous nights. Poor Father Fiora though, he got the business.

Who stole the show: All the match writers, honestly. Night one truly felt epic and elevated. That's gifted storytelling, something that can't be taught.

Overall rating/general comments: 12/10. 
Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 9:09 am

Favorite match: Finnegan vs Keelan, like holy shit.

Favorite moment: Finnegan marching back with a god damn stabwound backstage like the fucking warrior he is.

Most shocking result/moment: Ryo thinking he had the briefcase won and the reaction from the chat. The ultimate trolljob.

Who had the best/worst night: Finnegan, Alyssa (congrats by the way)/ Worst, Fiora, Keelan.

Who stole the show: Finn, Alyssa, Theo, the winners really.

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10. Just phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 10:17 am

[size=30]Favorite match: Oh man. Tie between ATTH, OHC and the Banshee/Zumi match.[/size]

[size=30]Favorite moment: Darkane winning the strizz, EZ[/size]

[size=30]Most shocking result/moment: I think Finn and Keelan almost literally killing one another. [/size]

[size=30]Who had the best/worst night: Darkane and Alyssa had the best, Keelan probably the worst. [/size]

[size=30]Who stole the show: Honestly? I think we all did lmao.[/size]

[size=30]Overall rating/general comments: Fucking fantastic.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 10:51 am

Favorite match: Not gonna be bias towards the cinematic classic by Jeff. So the best match was definitely the OHC and Finn/Keelan

Favorite moment: Alyssa making history.

Most shocking result/moment: Theo with the win. I thought Bishop was going into S4 with the belt.

Who had the best/worst night: Best goes to Darkane, Theo, and Gracefield. The worst goes to Me.

Who stole the show: Finn/Keelan

Overall rating/general comments: 10 stabbings out of 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 11:59 am

Favorite match: ATTH. Everyone got their spots and cool moments. Getting to be there to read it live and it being the first match definitely added to the hype which puts it over everything else for me.

Favorite moment: Either Darkane winning the OHC or Alyssa winning ATTH. Both were well deserved.

Most shocking result/moment: Finn getting stabbed.

Who had the best/worst night: Finn just barely edges out the Blacklist boys going 0/2 just because he was fucking stabbed. Keelan admittedly isn't doing much better though.

Who stole the show: Darkane

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 12:31 pm

Favorite match: Finn vs Keelan.

Favorite moment:

Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread VlL4s8YFinal Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread PZffwqZFinal Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread ONxRxG3Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread 6L6ViI7Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread MJDR24J

Most shocking result/moment: Banshee. Wow. Never expected her to win at all.

Who had the best/worst night: Young Darky and Young Gracefield for best. Young Head and Young Cheese for worst.

Who stole the show: DARK-FUCKING-ANE

Overall rating/general comments: 20/20, so fucking good. I pray to not be awake at 9 in the morning reading this show for night two.

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 12:55 pm

Favorite match: Finn vs Keelan. Banshee vs Azumi is a very close second.

Favorite moment: I'm honestly struggling to pinpoint just one moment because the entire thing was wonderful, I'll go with just being around in the chat, that's always fun.  

Most shocking result/moment: Morrighan being straight up murdered. Theo taking the belt from Bishop. I also was not expecting to win ATTH so I'll throw that in there too. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best? Gracefield all the way. Worst? My sleep schedule. Keelan and Azumi also, bless em. 

Who stole the show: Anyone who managed to stay up for the whole thing

Overall rating/general comments: What Mav said. But honestly my favourite show to date, everyone's efforts have been fucking fantastic and it reminds me just how great and fun this community can be.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2021, 2:17 pm

Favorite match: ATTH, absolutely fucking insane. Close second is Finn vs Keelan with the whiplash from hell. 

Favorite moment:
Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread Alyssa10

Most shocking result/moment: Banshee murdering GotoFans, that wasn't very cash money.

Who had the best/worst night: Darkane and Alyssa for best, Worst was Azumi. 

Who stole the show: Everyone

Overall rating/general comments:

The real Night 1 was the friends we made along the way...
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2021, 11:51 am

Favorite match: Azumi vs. Banshee. Jeff did what he had to do with that one. So entertaining, such a creative concept, and the build for it was great. 

Favorite moment: Alyssa bringing the ATTH briefcase to Odyssey. Finn almost committing murder. Nate Cage's antagonistic ass entrance. Darkane's crowning moment. 

Most shocking result/moment: Finn is evil now???? Frontline abandoning Rev also hurt my feelings.

Who had the best/worst night: Worst night gotta be Keelan. Imagine being dead AND unemployed. 

Who stole the show: Azumi, Banshee, and that ridiculously talented ATTH field. It literally could've gone to anyone in that group of seven.

Overall rating/general comments: The only thing I couldn't handle was the runtime lmfao. Other than that, it was flawless. Well-written matches that were the perfect ways to cap off an eventful season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread   Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Destination 3 Night 1 Reaction Thread
Page 1 of 1