Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+12
VaeVictisBD
Big_Baker_Brand
Noah Reigner
TTtheT
Rob
Zumi
J.D. Damon
Mark Michaels
Nobi
Eon Blue
The Banshee
Michael Bishop
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 12:46 am

Managed to beat the 2x Clash Winner AND the woman who beat April Song for the title. 

Not an easy feat, congrats to the new OWA Women's Champion. 

Live it up Jay.
Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 12:49 am

About 14 months ago, Morrighan's debut match was no other than Jonetta, so your character has been one I've followed since my arrival, and it's awesome to see you obtain gold after such an awesome story arc! The Banshee is coming for you now...  Again, congratz! You rocked it!
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 1:04 am

Your story arc, from winning the cup, to having to defend it against gwen, to your honorable cash in (Making it a known cash in) and slaying it up on the boards this cycle. Its awesome to see you win the big belt! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 1:05 am

Congratulations Jay (H)
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 1:08 am

Excellent win and great way to get it on the biggest show of the year
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 2:07 am

Congrats Jay!
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 2:53 am

Continuing the tradition of you maleloids winning a women's title.

Nah for real tho. Congrats on the huge win, Jay!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 4:45 am

WHAAAAAA CONGRATS
Back to top Go down
TTtheT

TTtheT

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 8:10 am

You love to see it, congrats Jay
Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 8:46 am

Wheww! Big congrats!
Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 10:05 am

Congrats Jay! Well deserved!
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 11:29 am

Coming from being the third-gal in the Dollhouse to becoming Women's World Champion has been an extremely entertaining arc and proof of just how talented a writer you are. Congratulations Jay, the Wooloo emotes will rule!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 12:01 pm

Congrats Jay! I remember when The Dollhouse formed I thought Jonetta was going to be the third wheel but I'm happy to see I couldn't have been more wrong. One of the best characters on Odyssey and you know you've always killed it on the promo page.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 12:15 pm

Writing and booking Jonetta has always been so much fun for me. Thank you for always being such a consistent and valuable member of our roster. I have no doubt that your reign will be absolutely amazing, congrats!
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 12:33 pm

Congrats to Reginald's future wife, Jonetta! Always been a fan!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 2:48 pm

Congratulations! I really enjoy the Jonetta character so I'm happy to see her get the big one, excellent work on the page this week, I hope you have a great reign!

I'll try not to cut it too short. 
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2021, 6:03 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jonetta has always been my favorite character to write (Though Banshee may be giving you a run for your money).  Absolutely stoked to finally see this reign begin cause I've always known that it would happen eventually.  Congrats Jay, you have DEFINITELY earned this shit.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread   Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonetta Stone Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1