Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Today at 3:13 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Father Nathan Fiora

Father Nathan Fiora

Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) Empty
PostSubject: Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4)   Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2021, 12:04 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Father Nathan Fiora
Picture Base: Seth Rollins
Birthday: October 21st, 1993 (Age 27)
Current Nicknames: Fizus
Height: 6’, 2’’
Weight: 217 lbs
Hometown (Sent From): The Heavens Above

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment:
Pure Babyface | Face | Anti-Hero | Tweener | Cowardly Heel | Ruthless Heel | Monster Heel
Gimmick: Father Fiora has awoken his true purpose in life; to save the masses from their own vices. Father created The Awakening discipleship in order to awaken OWA star’s true potential in the ring and he succeeded. However, after a major loss after Final Destination 3, Fiora has fallen into prayer, seeking more power from the heavens above; he is enraged that he didn’t have enough power and will to take down his biggest challenges yet. We don’t know if his prayers are working, but Father seeks to assert his former dominance over OWA once again using his current awoken state. Some have said Fiora seems more radical in his practices; he is constantly praying for 10-12 hours a day and fasting for weeks at a time. His followers have praised his newly found dedication to the divine, but Father has also become more ruthless, hurt by the loss of his Omega Heavyweight Championship. Fiora’s goal is to redeem himself by addressing the critics and once again rule his brand with an iron fist, holding championship gold like a crown. However, the cost to reach this goal could leave Fiora in a very unstable state where he may lean on the wrath he once rebuked.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: “Junya” by Kanye West
Manager: Brother Jamal (Big E)
Entrance Description (REQUIRED): 

(The LEDs in the arena blend into purple, pink, and blue, slowly fading in glass murals of Father Fiora’s previous battles. The same colors begin to come down from the ceiling of the arena, focusing on a crown without gems. The cameras focus on angels in white tunics that are emerging from the crowd. The angels wear barbed wire crowns, smiling at the scared members of the audience. They all sing a melody in unison.)

“FATHER, SAVE US FROM THE MADNESS! YOUR WORLD’S PAIN CANNOT BE IGNORED!”

(The angels stop and blood comes from their crowns. The angels begin to cry until the arena lights completely shut off. Dramatic music blares from the PA system until it comes to a long halt. And then a voice emerges...)

"PRAY FOR YOUR FATHER."

(“Junya” by Kanye West surrounds the arena and awakens the crowd’s disapproval for Father Nathan Fiora. The lights turn on again and the focus on Father Fiora, holding up his broken crown. Father drops the crown and makes his way down the ramp, seemingly angered by the crowd’s negative reaction towards him. Fiora shakes these feelings away, changing back to his smiling demeanor, asking the fans to follow his ways for a better life. He moves onto the apron, chuckling and he raises his head and hands up, praying to the heavens. Father enters the ring and moves to a ring corner, crouching and looking at his opponent with violence in mind.)

MOTIVATIONS
Motivations: Father has created a coalition of supporters, but seeks to further his reach to the masses. However, he feels as if his influence and power have weakened since his OHC loss; his critics tell them they were right about him being a one-hit-wonder and that he needed The Awakening to win. Fiora seeks to mitigate this by becoming more ruthless and demanding in purifying the world he views as dirty. His former approach was dedicated to only forgiveness but after some blowback from resistant critics, he has gone towards an approach for justice. His patience has run thin and he will take what he wants by force if he needs to.
Tendency to Cheat: Always | Often | Sometimes | Rarely | Never | If Needed

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: May 2016
Favorite Match Types:  The Father's Baptism (Must drown or baptize your opponent for the victory) Matches
Least Favorite Match Types: Chaos Crypt (Hell in a Cell)
Favorite Weapons: Crown of Thorns, Holy Water, Fizus’ Staff (More effective than any other staff known to man!)
In-Ring Achievements: 
1x Inaugural EAW Hardcore Champion
1x EAW New Breed Champion
2x OWA 24/7 Champion
1x OWA Television Champion 
1x Omega Heavyweight Champion

Awards and Achievements (From S3 forward):
2021 OWA Gimmick of the Year
2021 OWA Faction of the Year
2021 OWA Olympus Alpha of the Year

Common Moves:
1. Northern Lights Suplex
2. Suicide Dive
3. European Uppercut
4. Buckle Bomb
5. Michinoku Driver
6. Electric Chair Drop
7. Tilt-A-Whirl DDT
8. Springboard Clothesline
9. Sitout Wheelbarrow Gourdbuster
10. Spinning Back Elbow
11. Apron Vertical Suplex
12. Small Package Driver
13. Falcon Arrow
14. Halo Bomb
15. Hurricanrana

Signature Moves:
1. Heaven's Touch (Frog Splash)
2. Dewinged Angel (Backstabber)
3. Blockbuster
4. Repeated Head Stomps
5. Heel Hook

Finishing Moves:
1. Contrapasso (Pedigree) - Main Finisher
2. Camael’s Chains (Rings of Saturn) - Submission Finisher
UF. Ad Meliora (Holy Water Mist and Pedigree)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) Father11

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Father Nathan Fiora

Father Nathan Fiora

Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4)   Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2021, 8:36 pm

Updated theme and small changes to entrance description.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4) Father11
Back to top Go down

Father Nathan Fiora (Season 4)
Page 1 of 1