Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread

Go down 
+5
VaeVictisBD
Matsuda
Michael Bishop
Devi Krysis
Scott Oasis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2021, 10:40 pm

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2021, 11:00 pm

Favorite match: Jeff X & Theo vs. Fiona & Sabertooth (Vision Quest)

Favorite moment: Yours truly hit a Way of The Wolf on the 6 foot amazon.

Most shocking result/moment: Alyssa thought that she broke the pin, just when the bell rings.

Who had the best/worst night: Probably me, NAMI, and Alyssa Grace cause we've been through hell against the Dorados. And I feel like that I failed my teammates.

Who stole the show: Hana Nakajima caused she won The Athena's Cup tournament with Havoc's help?!

Overall rating/general comments: To be fair, after what's going on in my life since my new boss, Aria Jaxon didn't put me in the Athena's Cup tournament this season, this match never took place. But me and NAMI try our best to protect Alyssa Grace and her Ascension To The Heavens briefcase. Overall this night was a banger, and I get the feeling that Me, NAMI, and Alyssa Grace are not done with the Dorados!
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2021, 11:13 pm

Favorite match: Vision Quest 

Favorite moment: Alyssa threatening to Obliterate skylar

Most shocking result/moment: Hana receiving the Havoc touch :Weary:

Who had the best/worst night: Best is Hana, Jeff/Theo, and Skular, Worst is Alyssa, Banshee

Who stole the show: The Athena's cup shit had a strong ass start holy fuck Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread 3075383602

Overall rating/general comments: 10/10, Night 2 has me terrified
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2021, 11:40 pm

Favorite match: Athena's Cup

Favorite moment: Jeff X: The High School Years

Most shocking result/moment: Alyssa's Samuel L. Jackson moment

Who had the best/worst night: Hana, Jeff/Theo for best. Worse is Fiora and Banshee.

Who stole the show: Odyssey as a whole

Overall rating/general comments: 9/10 No Udy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread 1

Devi Krysis has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2021, 5:10 am

Favorite match: Vision Quest.

Favorite moment: Jeff having his existential crisis in call during his match.

Most shocking result/moment: Hana Nakajima going over Banshee. The methods that came about it too. Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread 3075383602

Who had the best/worst night: Best night easily Dorados Enterprises and Hana. Everyone in the vision quest I wouldn’t say had a good night given their circumstances. As much as I wanna put Alyssa, Naomi and Devi for worst, I think I had the worst night.

Who stole the show: The anime fight immediately followed by the vision quest. 
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2021, 10:43 am

Favorite match: Banshee/Hana and the bits of the Vision Quest I was able to catch. 

Favorite moment: Stick boi killing Nate. 

Most shocking result/moment: Havoc Hana. 

Who had the best/worst night: Best? Hana, Jeff and Theo. Worst? No one talk to me, I'm going through it. 

Who stole the show: Odyssey.  Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread 3075383602

Overall rating/general comments:  Fuck Dorado Enterprises, all my homies hate Dorado Enterprises.

HellFighterINC and Devi Krysis have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2021, 2:58 pm

Favorite match: The Athena's Cup Finals. I've never felt like my emotions were being played with as much as they were in that match. Nat and Banshee both did awesome and Jeff knocked that match out the park.

Favorite moment: Alyssa coming for blood. She's a badass. Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread 331902765

Most shocking result/moment: The entire VisionQuest. Oasis' mind must be a terrible place to visit.

Who had the best/worst night: Best is Hana and Skylar. Worst is Alyssa and also Fiora just because he has to keep being Fiora.

Who stole the show: The VisionQuest. Someone please stop Oasis before it's too late.

Overall rating/general comments: 11/10. Great matches as always but Boiling Point N1 gets a bonus point for how it just absolutely flew by.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2021, 3:44 pm

Favorite match: Tie between Athena's Cup and Vision's Quest

Favorite moment: The roast of Chris Sabertooth

Most shocking result/moment: The fact that Oasis snorted so much coke while writing the Vision Quest

Who had the best/worst night: Best goes to Hana and Finn, worst goes to Fiora.

Who stole the show: Vision Quest.

Overall rating/general comments: There's no more coke left in the council chat cuz Oasis took it all for himself.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2021, 5:41 pm

Favorite match:  Vision Quest.  Oasis is a crackhead.

Favorite moment:  Nate getting beat up by his ex

Most shocking result/moment:  Havoc entering Hana in a different way than normal

Who had the best/worst night:  Best?  Hana and Finn.  Worst?  Aren and everyone in the Vision Quest

Who stole the show:  Drugs

Overall rating/general comments:  10/10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2021, 12:37 am

Favorite match: The Vision quest

Favorite moment: The return of the OWA 4kidz dub

Most shocking result/moment: Hana becoming havoc

Who had the best/worst night: Jeff and Theo, and Finn’s tv title win for best, worst would be Nathan, Chris, Aren, and anyone Nas sicks his new elder god on

Who stole the show: the vision quest because when the leaf kicks in the leaf kicks in

Overall rating/general comments: very well done show that had me amped for night 2. Writers should be proud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread   Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boiling Point 4 Night One Reaction Thread
Page 1 of 1