Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Jake Keeton May 15th 2024, 12:18 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Poet May 15th 2024, 12:16 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+22
Stark
Aria Jaxon
Felix Hartley
Diantha Rosso
DT The Ruler
Jeff X
Big_Baker_Brand
Jonetta Stone
Rebecca Filth
Noah Reigner
Nobi
Remington Ivory Prescott
Mav.
Arata Asakura
Alyssa Grace
Mark Michaels
Devi Krysis
Eon Blue
Michael Bishop
KEKOA
The Banshee
VaeVictisBD
26 posters
AuthorMessage
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 2:25 am

All Hail the Queen finally getting the reign! Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  3219267728

Matsuda has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 2:30 am

Working with you is always a tremendous honor and a lot of fun! It's been a privilege to get to know you as a person, and your title win is more than well-deserved. You're already a legend.

Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 2:30 am

Congrats, G.O.A.T! I'm fucking pumped for your reign!

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 2:43 am

On one hand, 

RIP brookes

on the other hand; 

Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  Cover4

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 2:47 am

What a win and so well deserved. Congrats Cloudy!

Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 3:17 am

The queen reign supreme congrats!

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 3:43 am

YESSSS!!! Super happy for you to get this one have the best reign my friend

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 3:51 am

Congrats Cloud! You're a phenomenal talent and I'm glad you're getting this reign.

Back to top Go down
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 5:59 am

All hail Queen Cloud!

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 6:04 am

If anyone deserved to walk out of that chamber as the winner, it had to have been you. Congrats, Big Bloud.

Let's run this back one time for the one time, homie. I got unfinished business with you.

Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  880507284520828988

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 7:24 am

#CONGRATULATIONS #CloudyWithAChanceOfReign

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 8:02 am

Congrats xD

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 10:46 am

Congrats Cloud!

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 2:32 pm

Congrats Cloud! You crushed it this week. Excited and terrified to see what you do as champ!

Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2021, 5:33 pm

You really won't leave me alone with women world titles will you! Throughout the week I felt the competition heat up and felt it in me that my tank wasn't excelling like you, Mav, and Fudge, it was a long reign and time for someone take over. I knew I had to at least get my three in though. I wondered who would come out on top and I think the match went perfect. Congrats Cloud!

Back to top Go down
Big_Baker_Brand

Big_Baker_Brand

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2021, 8:47 am

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 12:51 am

Congrats on a HELL of a fucking career my friend!!!!

The pinnacle of excellence.  I hope you have no regrets about your time efedding and that you can look back on it fondly.  Enjoy the off time my brotha!  You've earned it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  Jeff_x11

Matsuda and Nobi have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 1:00 am

I never got to really talk to you, but Carlos talks the world of you. Even when he was promo'ing for The Clash, he knew he had to put his best foot forward each and every time because of how much he respects you and your work.

Enjoy your retirement, Ms. Matsuda. From what Carlos told me, it's well-earned.

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 7:06 am

I’ll miss my favourite demon running havoc on the promo page. Sad I’m really glad we got to face off once, even if I won’t be able to take back that L! Seriously, you’re.. well you’re you and that’s the biggest compliment I can give. All your hard work here has been appreciated on a level I don’t think you understand and I’m sure the same can be said for your work prior to OWA. Enjoy your “retirement” sweets, you deserve it.

Back to top Go down
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 8:11 am

Without Stephanie Matsuda, April Song wouldn't have lasted as long as she did. You pushed me to become better, helped me come up with things when I wasn't really feeling it creatively. Just your presence has made me better across the board with all my characters. Emmanuelle is for all intents and purposes a younger Cloud. Thank you so much for not just the efed shit, but being a good friend. You don't run across those on a website every day.

Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 8:20 am

Stephanie “Cloud” Matsuda is a name that literally transcends efeds. I am someone that comes and goes a lot from this world but what I can say is that throughout the last few years no matter where I am in my efed career, I ALWAYS hear this name and it’s always during a conversation about legends. Hope you got the ending to your career that you wanted and that you have enjoyed every second of Cloud!

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 1:51 pm

To retire with everyone showering adulation on you is what you've deserved. To know that you're at peace with how things have ended is also well-deserved for you. You have been such a positive influence on this community, doling out love, light, and support wherever you've gone. Becoming such a prolific and accomplished promoer and writer is only part of the story. You're one of the most incredible human beings I've ever met. It's time to raise a glass to the War Queen, bc you went out like the icon that you are. You'll be a tough act to follow.

Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:17 pm

lol you got retired bozo

Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:29 pm

Man, I gotta find a new milf now 

Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  3480328168 Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  3480328168 Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  3480328168

Jk. It's been said by plenty of people, but I'm gonna say it for a quintillionth time cause you deserve it: Someone who's been doing this forever, doing it consistently, killing it consistently, and being a fantastic writer, booker, promoer, and champion. Even if you only got one season on Odyssey, you sure as hell killed it and gave everyone a run for their money. You're someone who, even if we only faced off once, you made me better for it. So it's plain to see the positive effect you had on Odyssey as a whole. On the flip side, you're a good friend, someone I'm proud to know from those weird last hours in the prison camp all the way to now. You damn well earned the chance to retire in a big moment like this. Enjoy it Cloud, and thank you....

...and as I said during the HOF You ain't disappearing on the bros so get that thought outta your head :kek:

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 2:30 pm

Honorary IRA Goon, I've said everything that needed to be said about you retiring in my HOF comments but you deserved this send off. Congratulations to you, Cloud, on this hell of a fuckin' career you've had.

Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 7:26 pm

Cloud, I know we didnt interact a hell of alot, but you were always nice and kind to me. To see you go out after putting in the work you have is such a wonderful picture. I truly hope you enjoy retirement!

Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2022, 8:18 pm

Shit, now we'll never have that rematch. But seriously though, you made those crappy EAW days a lot less crappy. I don't think my character could've advanced to this point without you. Thanks for everything and go kick it on a beach somewhere. You earned it.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 11:15 am

Cloudy! 

I respect the hell out of you. You've been a great writer since I first came across EAW and I'm happy to have seen your career - if you will - play out there, here and in SSW. You're a certified GOAT. Legend in the game.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 12:28 pm

Cloud!!! I am so fucking honoured to have been a part of your last match. You were a bright spot for me in EAW. One of the only admins that saw my potential and it meant a lot. I’ve wanted to face Cloud for soooo long. And four years later, we finally got to have our banger. And I couldn’t have asked for a better match. You did it all with Cloud to an astounding level. You are an amazing writer and you should be so proud of the character and the work you did. Have fun in retirement!

Aria Jaxon and Matsuda have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2022, 1:54 pm

I know of the legend of the Cloud from across the e-verse. May your retirement be as epic as your e-legacy!

Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2022, 10:50 am

My dude, you are and always will be the man. You've been one of my closest friends and confidants since I started this weird hobby and I'm happy we got to tell some stories together before all was said and done. Your E-FED LEGACY is secured!

Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2022, 2:54 pm

Wow. I didn't see any of this until today lol (mostly cause I had my head in the clouds - no pun). I don't want to say much here (as I'm working on a thank you speech) but I appreciate everyone's words! It's been a fun seven years with this character who evolved in ways I didn't expect, but I wouldn't have the career I've had without each and every one of you.

(Big thanks to Leah!)Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread    Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud Matsuda Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1