Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Nicholas Tollman

Go down 
+3
Remington Ivory Prescott
Stark
Nicholas Tollman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas Tollman

Nicholas Tollman

Nicholas Tollman Empty
PostSubject: Nicholas Tollman   Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2021, 4:53 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Nicholas Tollman
Picture Base: Pete Dunne
Current Nicknames: "The Denver Demon", "Malicious"
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 233 lbs.
Hometown: Denver, Colorado

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Tweener

Gimmick: Nicholas is a downright brawler. He grew up in an environment that required him to fight in order to keep food on the table and that has translated over to his professional wrestling career. He'll use every tool at his disposal to assure a win, even if that means cutting a few corners.  

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "To the Hellfire" by Lorna Shore

Entrance (REQUIRED):

STANDARD
Code:
As the soft strings of [url=https://youtu.be/qyYmS_iBcy4]Lorna Shore's "To The Hellfire"[/url] fill the air, it shares occupancy with smoke on the stage.

[color=#B22222]"I'll hold onto feeling until my final breath escapes
Gazing upon this world until it fades"[/color]

The lights in the building go out, save for a few that held a glowing white hue on the rigging around the curtain that illuminate the smoke from behind. At the forty five second mark, "To The Hellfire" picks up in gear and the lights return with a murky red tinge. From behind the curtain and through the smoke steps Nicholas Tollman.

[b][ANNOUNCER'S NAME HERE]:[/b] On his way to the ring weighing in at two hundred and thirty three pounds - he is "The Denver Demon", Nicholas Tollman!

The lights pulse with the rhythm of the music as Nicholas starts down the ramp. His focus is fixed on the ring so much so that he doesn't acknowledged the fans at ringside that have reached out towards him, even if they manage to make contact. Once at the ring he opts for the ring steps and after a few paces onto the apron, he slides himself between the top and middle rope. Nicholas doesn't even waste energy in pandering to the crowd once he's got both feet in the ring; instead he takes to his corner and discards his entrance gear while the lights return to normal and "To The Hellfire" fades from the PA.

CHAMPION
Code:
As the soft strings of [url=https://youtu.be/qyYmS_iBcy4]Lorna Shore's "To The Hellfire"[/url] fill the air, it shares occupancy with smoke on the stage.

[color=#B22222]"I'll hold onto feeling until my final breath escapes
Gazing upon this world until it fades"[/color]

The lights in the building go out, save for a few that held a glowing white hue on the rigging around the curtain that illuminate the smoke from behind. At the forty five second mark, "To The Hellfire" picks up in gear and the lights return with a murky red tinge. From behind the curtain and through the smoke steps Nicholas Tollman with one strap of the [INSERT CHAMPIONSHIP HERE] in his hand while the other drags on the ground behind him.

[b][ANNOUNCER'S NAME HERE]:[/b] On his way to the ring weighing in at two hundred and thirty three pounds - he is the [INSERT CHAMPIONSHIP HERE], "The Denver Demon", Nicholas Tollman!

The lights pulse with the rhythm of the music as Nicholas starts down the ramp, dragging his strap along with him. His focus is fixed on the ring so much so that he doesn't acknowledged the fans at ringside that have reached out towards him, even if they manage to make contact. Once at the ring, he tosses the belt towards the center then opts for the ring steps. After a few paces onto the apron, he slides himself between the top and middle rope. Nicholas doesn't even waste energy in pandering to the crowd once he's got both feet in the ring; instead he snatches his belt from the mat, takes to his corner, discards his entrance gear, and hands his belt off to the timekeeper while the lights return to normal and "To The Hellfire" fades from the PA.

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? Money, gold, fame.

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: If Needed

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: TBD
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: TBD
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Tag Team
Favorite Weapon[Optional]: Whatever's available
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: None yet

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Snap suplex
2. Polish hammer
3. German suplex
4. Rolling elbow
5. Powerslam variations (scoop, running, inverse)
6. Headbutt variations (diving, arm trap)
7. DDT variations (snap, flowing, kneeling)
8. Running kneelift
9. Jumping kneedrop
10. Wrist-lock transitioned into a short-arm lariat
11. Flapjack
12. Samoan drop
13. Belly-to-belly suplex
14. Pumphandle double knee gutbuster
15. Fisherman suplex

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Double underhook DDT
2. Single leg dropkick
3. Death valley driver
4. Spinning spinebuster
5. Sleeperhold with body scissors

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. ICH (Intracranial Hemmorage) Driver [Brainbuster dropped onto a knee]
2. Get Wrecked [Release powerbomb]
3. The Demon's Maul [Running high impact lariat]
UF. Hellfire [Burning hammer]

NOTES:

Birthday: June 5, 1998 (23)

Biography: Nicholas was raised in the Five Points neighborhood in Denver, Colorado. Though his parents tried their best to keep their son safe from the dangers that came with living in one of the more dangerous areas in the US, it wasn't quite enough to keep Nicholas from getting involved in illicit activities. From a young age Nicholas had to learn how to fight and as the years passed, it turned from a necessary skill into an outlet and form of enjoyment. In his later teens he was able to turn that love into a lucrative activity; his underground prizefights eventually led to an OWA scout reaching out with an offer to compete in a more professional manner.

Cast:

Lauren McAdams
Lauren is the long-time and now live-in girlfriend of Nicholas. The pair met in school and instantly clicked; though they have a romantic relationship, they've never applied a definitive label.

Tim Lovecraft
Timothy helped get Nicholas' foot in the door when it came to lucrative fighting. He's known for booking smaller and legitimate combat sport outings, but he'll often set up shop in less-frequented parts of the Denver area in order to host cards that aren't within the athletic commission's guidelines. These bouts tend to bring in a bigger audience and more cash than their sanctioned counterparts. In addition, he's become Nicholas' business manager for all the right reasons, we're sure.

Ben Wheeler
Nicholas' best friend who's been openly skeptical of Tim's insertion into Nicholas' business affairs. He means well, but often speaks before he thinks.

Attire:

In-Ring
The standard ring gear consists of a singlet that's cut like trunks at the legs and feature a stripe on either side that runs from under the arm to the hip with thinner accent striping framing the sides. "TOLLMAN" is spelled out across the lower back in a grunge-style font with a thin outline. At the base of the left shoulder strap on the front of the singlet sits a full face oni mask patch. His typical boot setup features kickpads and kneepads that sit snug to the top of the boot/kickpad combination. His wrists are typically taped.

The usual color variations are:

• Purple main (Singlet), white secondary (striping and lettering), gold tertiary (bordering)
  • Firebrick main (Singlet), black secondary (striping and lettering), white tertiary (bordering)
  • Black main (Singlet), grey secondary (striping and lettering), royal blue tertiary (bordering)
  • Boots, kickpads, and wrist tape are consistently black.

Entrance
Nicholas usually wears an opened zip-up hoodie and a backwards flat-brimmed hat. The hoodie is almost always black and and the hat is always a piece of Colorado Avalanche merch.

Street
Some variation between jeans or shorts with a band tee and his Avalanche hat.

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): Wumph
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Fed Experience: 16 years-ish.
How did you find us: Project:Honor

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

Nicholas Tollman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Tollman   Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2021, 5:00 pm

Welcome to OWA! You've been assigned to the OLYMPUS brand, we are currently in the middle of a show cycle but you will be given a match after November 20th! Until then, feel free to message either @bigdoinks or @oasis in the Project Honor server to get the discord link so you can hang out!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nicholas Tollman Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540
Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

Nicholas Tollman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Tollman   Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2021, 8:26 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Eon Blue

Eon Blue

Nicholas Tollman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Tollman   Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2021, 5:28 pm

Welcome to OWA
Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

Nicholas Tollman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Tollman   Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2021, 2:47 am

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

Nicholas Tollman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Tollman   Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2021, 4:52 am

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

Nicholas Tollman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Tollman   Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2021, 1:37 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nicholas Tollman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Tollman   Nicholas Tollman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Tollman
Page 1 of 1