Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Kingdom: The Festival Reactions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

Kingdom: The Festival Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom: The Festival Reactions   Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2021, 2:27 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment:

Who had the best/worst night:

Who stole the show:

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom: The Festival Reactions   Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2021, 2:34 am

Favorite match: Spartan's Triple Threat or Blood Sports 6 (Because Mav and Darkane are both GODS)

Favorite moment: Devi Krysis lifting a 320lb man like he was a kettlebell.

Most shocking result/moment: I expected to die in that ring

Who had the best/worst night: Best has got to Be FRONTLINE Kingdom: The Festival Reactions 3075383602 and Noah Quinn for that Spartans Title, worst is Myo for having shit tag partners, Jason for getting QUINNED.Com, Finn for getting Zapped... and general all of Kingdom for getting ABHOLOS'ED.com at the end.

Who stole the show: Whatever the fuck that shit was at the end.

Overall rating/general comments: 15/10, Oasis does it again.

Last edited by Michael Bishop on November 25th 2021, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Devi Krysis has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom: The Festival Reactions   Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2021, 2:41 am

Favorite match: Tied between Bloodsport VI and the Three-Way #1 Contender's match. 

Favorite moment: Chris and Jeff win tag gold!

Most shocking result/moment: Rev becoming a 4 time champ!

Who had the best/worst night: BEST - The Frontline WORST - The entire Kingdom roster having to deal with Abholos again.

Who stole the show: KINGDOM BAYBAY!

Overall rating/general comments: 10 Gold Stars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom: The Festival Reactions   Kingdom: The Festival Reactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom: The Festival Reactions
Page 1 of 1