Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Taniguchi Sena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"Killer Bee"

Taniguchi Sena 405-69

Taniguchi Sena Empty
PostSubject: Taniguchi Sena   Taniguchi Sena I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2022, 6:40 pm

Taniguchi Sena FBWgSk_X0BAWaKt

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name:  Sena Taniguchi (Introduced with his surname first, ie Taniguchi Sena)
Picture Base: Ren Narita
Current Nicknames: None currently
Height: 6’
Weight: 184 Pounds
Hometown: Seattle, Washington

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Pure Babyface 
Gimmick: A young, rookie wrestler trying to find his way. Hard-hitting, but clumsy. Fiery yet tender-hearted. Oh, and also trying to resist the shortcuts offered to him by his very hands-on manager and “senior”, Emmanuelle.  

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: “Push Your Limits!” by Michiya Haruhata

Entrance (REQUIRED): Dressed in a black jacket, black trunks and black boots, Sena stands ready at the Brody position while “Push Your Limits!” begins to play in the arena. He makes his way out with a calm, focused expression, stopping every once in a while to high-five with fans. 

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?- To simply compete, first and foremost. Even though he is inexperienced, he believes that with his training and some of the things he’s picked up from Emmanuelle that he’s strong enough to win against anyone. His other passion is to inspire people to lead more active lifestyles and take care of themselves better from a mental health standpoint.

Tendency to Cheat:  Rarely- On his own, Sena doesn’t ever cheat. However, if Emmanuelle is egging him into doing so and a particular opponent has wronged him or taken liberties before or during that match, Sena will occasionally go along with whatever she has planned (if only not to hear her bitch about it later). 

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: Yet to debut. Finished training at Carlos Rosso’s wrestling dojo in November 2021
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: n/a
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: n/a
Favorite Weapon[Optional]: Steel Chair
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: none

Common Moves:
1. Scoop Slam 
2. Running Lariat
3. Running Big Boot
4. Vertical Suplex
5. Forearm Strikes
6. Snapmare Takedown/Shoot Kick to the back Combination
7. Sleeper Hold
8. Dropkick
9. Russian Leg Sweep
10. Fujiwara Armbar
11. Clothesline from the top rope
12. Bridging German Suplex
13. Double leg takedown
14. Lariat
15. Power Bomb w/Prawn Hold
16. Dragon Suplex Variations (Release, Snap, Bridge)
17. Rolling Wheel Kick
18. Atomic Drop
19. Legdrop off the Ropes
20. Small Package

Signature Moves:
1. Boston Crab
2. Full Tilt (Snap Saito Suplex) 
3. Straight Flush Dynamic (Running Double Knee Strike to a cornered opponent, Adopted from Carlos Rosso)
4. Omaha High-Low (Oklahoma Stampede)
5. Jam Session (Legdrop from the Top Rope)

Finishing Moves:
1. Flop, Turn, River! (Rolling German Suplexes with the final suplex executed with a bridge) 
2. Royal Flush Bomb (Northern Lights Bomb, Adopted from Emmanuelle) 
3. Royal Revolver (Spinning Back Elbow Strike, AKA Carlos Rosso’s Rosso Revolver) 
UF. Sparkling Combination (Sleeper Hold/Penalty Kick Combination. A Tribute to the late Brody Sparks that Sena asked April Song’s permission to use, which she agreed to.) 

NOTES:

Trained with Carlos Rosso at his dojo, was the ONLY member of the dojo to graduate in 2021. 

Cites April Song, Michael Bishop, GI Styles, Jack Daito and his trainer Carlos as some of the core influences of his wrestling style. 

Also under contract with OWA-affiliated promotion Project Honor. 

Is of Japanese descent. His parents, both game designers, moved to the United States in his youth to pursue opportunities. 

Avid Poker Player in his spare time. Specializes in the game Omaha High-Low, hence the name of one of his signature moves. 

Grew up as a fan of pro wrestling and is still a fan when he has time to watch. His favorite wrestler currently is JET’s Mei Namikaze, much to Emmanuelle's annoyance.

Manager: Emmanuelle 

Picture Base: Giulia

Taniguchi Sena Fgzxje10

Emmy has been rather busy since her brief stint in OWA, working for a multitude of promotions such as WrestleWorld, Project: Honor, Lethal Angels of Wrestling with occasional appearances elsewhere. After Sena graduated from Carlos Rosso’s tutelage, he was sent by the former OWA titlist to Emmanuelle for further training and to help him find his first wrestling job. Emmy over-delivered in a sense, making sure Sena got TWO contracts for his trouble. An active wrestler still, she insists however on looking out for Sena seeing as he is her junior. Deciding to work as a manager she helps Sena with strategy and even is willing to intervene on his behalf despite Sena’s insistence on playing by the rules. Shrewd, focused, practical and a narcissist bordering on the extreme end. Also a notorious and shameless self-promoter and entrepreneur. 

Accomplishments as a Wrestler: Project Honor Warrior Rising Champion, WrestleWorld Shogun Champion

Michael Bishop and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down

Taniguchi Sena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Kingdom-
Jump to: