Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» POET APPRECIATION STATION
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:06 am

» BRODY APPRECIATION STATION!
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels May 17th 2024, 3:04 am

» THE AUTHENTIC APPRECIATION THREAD.
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:51 pm

» PLATINUM QUEENS APPRECIATION STATION
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nobi May 14th 2024, 6:50 pm

» OWA Promos
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Diantha Rosso May 9th 2024, 11:59 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+19
The Banshee
Rebecca Filth
Lazarus Arjen
Mav.
Nobi
Michael Bishop
Aria Jaxon
KEKOA
Noah Reigner
Darkane
Mark Michaels
Krysis
Jeff X
Daisy Thrash
Zumi
Alyssa Grace
DT The Ruler
VaeVictisBD
Revy
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Revy

Revy

Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 12:50 am

Congrats to the best Rev in this fed... I suppose.

Michael Bishop has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 12:53 am

Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread FNJN6saaQAIhqNZ?format=jpg&name=large

About. Fucking. Time. Probably the most long-overdue momentous victory in OWA. Congratulations, my guy. You've had the longest journey to the top of the mountain, now you're the man.

Last edited by Finnegan Wakefield on March 6th 2022, 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 12:54 am

Congrats on the W, Bishop.

Now to put Icy Hot on my neck...

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 1:06 am

I'm beyond proud of you my friend, there's no one here who deserves this moment more than you do. Someday you'll stop doubting yourself and realise just how fucking talented you are, you've been so supportive of me for as long as I can remember and I couldn't be happier to return the favour. You're a mad, great man. Enjoy this victory and prepare to be spammed with capys, raccoons and all the chubby animals in the world to celebrate!

And I told you so.

Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 1:06 am

Congrats Rev! Well deserved win! Time to go kill it again at FD.

Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 1:21 am

Did some say capybara?
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread 200.gif?cid=87c4e7fagcras37uu2djba20kk1p5dj4kfl9gryb55jk2vnk&rid=200

Way to absolutely kill it! FD's gonna be cray-z.

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 2:23 am

NEVER. ANY. DOUBT.

Congrats brother, long overdue.  Now go get that world title win  Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread 1f624

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11

Back to top Go down
Krysis

Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 3:20 am

Congrats Rev, you came, you saw, you couquer, and balled your way to Final Destination 4

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 4:31 am

Awesome win you put in amazing work on the promo boards rising above the high level you set for yourself every week. Trust that you can top your preformances here for the clash and I’ll be back here to congratulate you after final destination

Back to top Go down
Darkane

Darkane

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 6:16 am

This fucking guy right here has been putting in the work for a long time. I could see your passion leading up to The Clash and you delivered. Keep killing it.

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 7:55 am

My fucking BOY!

I knew you could do it, man. You’ve been grinding and putting out great work for the longest - now it’s your time to shine. Go get that strap, homie. You deserve the Clash win and definitely deserve all of what’s coming. You’re the man

Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 9:37 am

Congrats, brother! A very well-deserved win! Now go win that belt!

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 3:20 pm

Congrats, fam. What a week it's been for you! Proud of you. Such a well-deserved feather in your cap. You've been snapping on the promo page for a cool minute now, so it's so great to see your hard work paying dividends.

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2022, 4:37 pm

Holy shit. Gonna be honest between leaving the military and the clash, probably the wildest week in a while. This promo cycle was definitely one for the books, fucking Baker, DT, TT, Chris, Senn, Theo and so many others had me on high alert. Anyone in the top 8, top 12, shit anyone who snapped and maxed out could have done it. I’ve always been only slightly critical of myself, but I’d like to think it finally culminated here (even if this promo cycle did almost kill several of us :kek:). 

Thank you to everyone. Everyone who tried to gank my ass on the page, to the goons who’ve dealt with me ass for a year, and to Oasis, Stark, the council and any other peeps who’ve trusted me with what I’ve been given here or elsewhere. This ain’t the end, we’ve all still got FD ahead of us, but once again: Thank you.

Aria Jaxon, Nobi, Alyssa Grace, Noah Reigner and DT The Ruler have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2022, 10:56 am

Congrats. You really worked hard to win the Clash and I believe this will lead to your moment at FD (H).
Back to top Go down
Revy

Revy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2022, 7:04 pm

Don't forget that Stephanie matsuda stabbed you in the neck with keys and Aria ain't around on Odyssey to stop you.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 1:44 am

Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread IRAVictory

MY FUCKING BOY DID IT! THE BOYHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE! I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO! THIS WAS YOUR YEAR! THIS WAS YOUR SEASON AND NOW GO HAVE A YEAR LONG FUCKING REIGN! CONGRATULATIONS MY BOY REV!

Michael Bishop and Matsuda have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 1:46 am

Congrats Rev xD

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 2:02 am

FUCK YES! Way to get it man glad you get to have this moment on the biggest stage. Have an awesome reign 🍻

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 2:08 am

(Congrats on your World Title; you went extremely hard for this and deserve the big W)

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Arjen

Lazarus Arjen

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 8:08 am

My motherfucking BOYYYYYYYYYY

That’s what’s up! You’re a killer. You more than deserve it man. I’m so stoked for you.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 12:24 pm

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!!!!!

I knew this was your moment! You crushed it this year and completely fucking earned this win. Cannot wait to see what your reign has in store. I know it will be bad ass af!

Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 7:33 pm

I KNEW IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

The OWA title continues to be in good hands. You're gonna kill it.

Also thank you for liking all my promos

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2022, 8:17 pm

I can relate to the confidence issues you've had in the past, but trust me when I tell you that I've always seen you as a main event talent not long after I started, so I knew this moment for you would be coming someday. Your writing is consistently brilliant, your character arcs are so compelling, and it's clear that you're one of the best today. Don't stop writing, you haven't even come close to your ceiling yet! You're very gifted, take it from me!

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2022, 9:27 pm

THAT'S MY FUCKING BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Pretty sure I was happier about you winning this title than I was when I won it last year.  Fucking long time coming my brother.  One of, if not THE, best promoer I've seen and this was fucking EARNED.  God help whoever tries taking that belt from you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11

Michael Bishop and Matsuda have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Elijah Hampton

Elijah Hampton

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2022, 1:40 am

A lil late to the party, but congrats man! You without a doubt earned this world title with your consistency and unmatched quality. I remember back when it came to the Clash promos and I read yours and I said yep, this dude is winning it. You're just on another level! Again, congrats!

Back to top Go down
Remington Ivory Prescott

Remington Ivory Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2022, 2:07 pm

Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2022, 10:56 am

I can't think of a more deserving win in OWA history than you finally getting that world title. Serving your country is your side-gig to support your profession of outpromoing everyone who stands in front of you, that much is now clear.

Back to top Go down
Felix Hartley

Felix Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2022, 3:41 pm

I appreciate you, and Felix appreciates you, in an entirely different Elon Musk kind of way.

You had it in the bag, dude! KPro lives on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread   Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Bishop Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1