Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

TAYLOR MONROE.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

TAYLOR MONROE.  Empty
PostSubject: TAYLOR MONROE.    TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2022, 1:09 am

TAYLOR MONROE.  2W5nTAGEzBVWmSxxufRk0yNVAP0HFUgWBGMyxbgmwaTwP74-wwgHqUaG6wm5TAnnd8GlG1ocOK0R5xrXZGFXL3eyQpUTaZDwQ7SD-neJCsWWZcpsAClXg3ZfzKwyZt3WHJPw21o

WHO’S MORE DERANGED, THE VIEWER OR SUBJECT?
WHO CARRIES THE WOUND?
THE ONE WHO WIELDS THE LASH OR THE ONE WHO BEARS IT?

B A S I C  I N F O R M A T I O N :
Birth Name: Taylor Monroe Davenport. 
Wrestling Name: Taylor Monroe.
Picture Base: Thekla. 
Current Nicknames: “The Messenger Of Mass Destruction.”
Billed Height: Five feet, eight inches. (172cm)
Billed Weight: One hundred and forty pounds. (63 kg)
Date Of Birth: October 31st 1995.
Hometown: Alice Springs, Australia. 
Current Residence: Fredericksburg, Texas.

C H A R A C T E R  A N A L Y S I S :
Disposition: Ruthless Heel. Taylor destroys trust, limbs and hearts with her touch, she rejoices in creating mayhem, she revels in the destruction. There are no regrets or qualms associated with her brand of madness’s exposure. With her; only revelry reigns. She is a weapon that is prized. Over the years she has become desensitised and normalised to the idea of doing the worst things possible to get herself ahead. She never pauses long enough to think of her hits as anything more than carcasses. Morals are just a relative thing in the face of survival, with the thrill of the kill just being her cherry on top. Taylor was forced to rely on herself from a young age and learned that in the real world, there aren’t people watching your back. A stubborn independence shrouds her and consumes her entire identity. Help is for those incapable of handling themselves, those who give into their weaknesses and let it consume them. She's never relied on anyone for emotional support, and never needed it much either. Her life has lacked complications, and she has allowed nobody to stand in her way. The aptest description for Taylor will always be shadowy. She's a dark reflection of a person, of memories, of mortality. To put it simply, she is shaded in every way. There's not a single part of her that can be considered light.

Gimmick:
Clairvoyant or con artist? At first glance, Taylor appears to be a friendly face in an unfriendly crowd. She holds herself with confidence, resting expression unreadable, yet oddly cold if studied close enough. She draws people in with her honeyed words, decorates her sentences with compliments, she makes others feel wanted, daresay even needed. Taylor effortlessly changes herself based on the audience and crowd she’s around, as if she’s a fluid being, catering to those she’s surrounded by and becoming the person each individual wants to see. Yet, behind the friendly smile is a clever mind and thoughts that shouldn't see the light of day. She is manipulative, and will do anything in her power to have the upper hand over others. Acting kind and welcoming is her way of doing so. When people show their vulnerable side, the personal information they share is something she never forgets, but not for the best reasons. She'll do whatever it takes to achieve her goals. Nothing stands in her way; everything and everyone is disposable to her. Deception is a skill she has mastered. Making others believe something far from the truth, trick them into believing they have the upper hand until she has the opportunity to pull the rug out from underneath them. She has everyone wrapped around her finger, and by the time it’s realised, it’s already too late. Taylor just wants to see the world and everyone in it burn. If you're stupid enough to get caught in her web, you deserve everything coming to you. She fundamentally lacks authenticity and secretly recognises that fact. It is easy to hide behind a façade and it's almost amusing to see how easily she can leave entire crowds tricked. Expecting total honesty from Taylor would be foolish and she'll let you know that in her own subtle ways. If you're not smart enough to catch the hints, you deserve the betrayal in her opinion. She claims to have a connection to the ethereal world, giving her insight into what the future holds for both herself and those around her. Whether or not this is based in reality or if this is just a tactic she uses to manipulate others into getting ahead remains to be seen for she is not above using deceit and treachery as a tool for achieving her goals and ascending the ranks of OWT.

Theme Music: Tear You Apart. - She Wants Revenge.

C A R E E R  I N F O R M A T I O N:
Wrestling Debut: 2015.

Motivation To Compete: Taylor simply wants to be on top, she wants to be the most feared. She doesn’t care in the slightest about who she has to take down with her to achieve the feat of being the best and the baddest in OWT. In fact, she wants to take out as many people as possible. For as long as she can remember, Taylor has hurt others. To begin with, it was accidental but overtime she found that no matter how hard she tried to stop or to change her actions, it was no use, she was born to be evil so evil she shall be. Taylor now likes hurting others. And herself. A vindictive desire to inflict pain exists within her and it's not well-hidden. Screams will always sound like a beautiful symphony to her, and she is a talented composer. The feeling of slick, metallic blood on her body leaves her giggling. Inflicting pain upon those who have hurt her makes Taylor laugh in a sweet little tune with dark smiles gracing her lips. It’s her world, you’re all living in it. For now.

Tendency To Cheat: Always. Rules are meant to be broken. Also Taylor doesn’t even know half the rules, she never bothered to learn them, she really doesn’t care.

Favourite Match Type: No DQ Matches. Sure, she’ll cheat, cheat and then cheat some more without a care in the world but it’s more fun to do whatever the hell you want and not have to worry about the consequences that come with potentially being caught.

Least Favourite Match Type: Ironwoman matches. She doesn’t believe anyone needs to wrestle for so long, the quicker she can put someone away, the better, she doesn’t need an hour to show off what she can do and the damage she’s happy to cause.

Weapon Of Choice: Steel chair with thumbtacks glued to it. Asian mist.

C O M M O N  M O V E S :

001. Low blow.
002. Running knee to the back of the neck.
003. Flying headscissors takedown. 
004. Eye rake.
005. Diving crossbody.
006. Standing somersault senton.
007. Discus elbow smash.
008. Multiple stiff kicks to the chest. 
009. Bridging figure four leg lock.
010. Victory roll wheelbarrow facebuster. EXAMPLE.

S I G N A T U R E  M O V E S :
001. “Signed, sealed and delivered.” - Torcher Rack Sit out Facebuster.
002. “Thief in the bright light”. - Taylor will steal one of her opponent's signature moves.
003. “Soothsayer.” - Toxic Spider Spear. 

F I N I S H I N G  M O V E S :

001. Kirifuda Clutch.
002. “Destiny denied.” - Asian mist to the face. (Can be used to stun an opponent for long enough to hit another finisher/signature)
003. “Blonde Force Trauma.” - Curb Stomp. 
UF. “Blonde Force Trauma II.” - Curb Stomp on Taylor’s steel chair. 

VaeVictisBD has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

TAYLOR MONROE.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MONROE.    TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2022, 11:22 am

YEEEEES SOMEONE FINALLY BROUGHT ME A THEKLA
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

TAYLOR MONROE.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MONROE.    TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2022, 11:01 pm

Finally, a good Australian.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
TAYLOR MONROE.  1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

TAYLOR MONROE.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MONROE.    TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2022, 1:28 am

MORE CRACKHEADS, YES
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

TAYLOR MONROE.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MONROE.    TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2022, 2:33 pm

Such good shit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(Big thanks to Leah!)TAYLOR MONROE.  1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TAYLOR MONROE.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MONROE.    TAYLOR MONROE.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAYLOR MONROE.
Page 1 of 1