Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Ayla Rodriguez Today at 3:06 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

William "Will" McDonnell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Banshee

The Banshee

William "Will" McDonnell Empty
PostSubject: William "Will" McDonnell   William "Will" McDonnell I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2022, 11:33 pm

William "Will" McDonnell F9osU4sZtBEV4J3fiwVBXH

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: William "Will" McDonnell (NPC as of this time...)
Picture Base: Vincent D'Onofrio AS Wilson Fisk/Kingpin from Daredevil
Current Nicknames: The Final Boss
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 345 lbs.
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Occupation: CEO/Owner of shady business empire Grim Avalon, LLC.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Ruthless Heel 

Gimmick: The patriarch of the McDonnell clan, and the adoptive father of Morrighan McDonnell, a.k.a. The Banshee. Currently, not too much is known about him amongst the OWA faithful, as The Banshee purposely avoids making any kinds of connections when possible. He's a cruel and ruthless businessman, and has a very cold and intimidating demeanor. He rarely ever leaves his penthouse/office located within downtown Dublin, leaving the runnings of his business conglomerate to his only blood-relative currently living, which is his daughter Meghan, the stepsister to The Banshee. 

NOTES: Essentially unknown, even in the corporate world, as his shady dealings usually lead him to use others in his place, including his daughter Meghan as his company's public face. He will show up in business meetings and such, but always over a screen teleconference, never appearing in person despite his massive frame and freakish strength. He does have a small entourage that carries out the worst of his orders, but his company has been successful in keeping a positive front. However, with Meghan's actions on Odyssey over the last year, one of the most hated individuals in The Banshee's life (besides Jonetta Stone and every member of the Burger King Kid's Club from the 90s) has finally emerged, a renewed interest in pursuing a project he started when he adopted a homeless orphan named Morrighan... More information will come out as the season goes on...
Back to top Go down

William "Will" McDonnell
Page 1 of 1