Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Scott Oasis

OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread   OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2022, 12:12 am

This show was so different from everything else we've done I'm throwing the strict template of 1 thing per category out the window - simply give us your thoughts on the fuckery that went down. What matches did you mess with, what moments stood out or shocked you, who is looking good as we head into the season and what intrigued you from this show that will spill into the upcoming episodes? Give some overall feelings on what you've read!
Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread   OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2022, 10:10 am

My thoughts: Man, OWA is gonna get banned from everywhere but California LOL

Overall, it was a pretty shocking and interesting show. All of the matches were well-written, and the segments had me fearing for some of these people's lives, especially the women. Michael Bishop and Ashley Walker suffered the most but everyone showed out in a big way (I wish I could've been at the beginning of the show, but my eyes and head were hurting pretty bad). Jacob Senn and Project: Smile is also gonna be ridiculous, so I'm hoping to see everyone on Olympus go harder to get at that man.

I'm interested the most in what happens next with Myojin and Raivo. I know it kind of flew under the radar because their parts weren't as extreme as everyone else's, but I think they can really bring some greatness to the top parts of Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread   OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2022, 5:25 pm

Man, how the fuck can one react to such a thing?

I guess if there's one word to describe the kickoff show, and possibly the season itself, it's chaos.

From beginning to end, this show has gone out of control and in such a good way. The death of Michael Bishop and the reveal of Arata using his wish to kill him was amazing. Had me fucking hooked in instantly, and then MYOJIN getting the World Championship match (or even actually becoming the champion) has got me very, very excited for Game Over. All of the matches just banged on this show as well, shout out to them writers : whew : and then the segments of both Rebecca Filth (which made me wheeze for a good few solid minutes reading) and then the ending with Alex Carter (OWT GANG RIIIIIISEEEEE) as the new GM of Olympus is just the cherries on top of the massive cake that is this season's beginning.

Overall, this is just proving that this season -- on all three brands -- is going to be absolute fuckery and I'm all for it. I am so looking forward to the massive fucking mess that each brand is gonna put forward to make one hell of a great season with some banging matches and stories.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread   OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2022, 7:10 pm

I'm glad that bum Natalie Cage is gone, fuck her
Back to top Go down
'Don' Hendrix

'Don' Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread   OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2022, 9:14 am

What a show. I knew it was going to be some fuckery going on, but even this blew all my expectations away. The death of Bishop via Arata's wish shocked me and got me instantly hooked for the possible One vs one rivalry ending match they will have. Only we can piss off an entire Saudi Arabian government and still do the entire show like nothing happened, all because two lesbian hoes wanted to show off skin OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread 331902765

Great farewell to Natalie Cage with a shocking win.

I've been saying forever MYOJIN will definitely be a World Champion soon and now we get to see it, wither he can possibly beat Bishop if he returns from throwing hands with Satan, or be given the World title if Bishop cannot revive in fast enough time like he in War Zone or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread   OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OWA Season 5 Kickoff Reaction Thread
Page 1 of 1