Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC)   Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2022, 9:09 pm

Ring Name: Jessie B.
Nick-Names: The Pimp. The (Self-Proclaimed) Most Famous Pimp in The World
Pic Base: Eli Drake/LA Knight
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Height and Weight: 6 ft 1 and 234 Pounds
Alignment: Heel (a Coward Heel)

Entrance Theme: P.I.M.P. by 50 Cent (Has 4 Girls accompanied him to the ring)

Gimmick: Jessie B. has been a Pimp ever since he graduated from Senior High School. He has his ups and down but eventually, he makes it (as he claims). He's running A Pimp Agency called Bahama Mamas and he feels he needs to make it bigger and due to his love of working out (his only hobby outside of running the Pimp Agency), Jessie B. decides to try Strong Style Wrestling because he sees an opportunity to make the Bahama Mamas bigger and better than ever. Now Strong Style Wrestling is still on hiatus and Jessie B. continues his career.

Oh yes, Bahama Mamas is also a night club now and it's because JES-SIE-B works hard!

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? To make Bahama Mamas (his Pimp Agency) to be the biggest franchise Club and Pimp Agency in the world.

Tendency to Cheat: If needed.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: When did your character first debut? 28 March 2021 on SSW Dragon Soul
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Single Match.
Least Favorite Match Types [ Optional ]: First Blood Match.
Favorite Weapon: Steel Chair.

Common Moves:
1. Running Bulldog
2. Lou Thesz Press
3. European Uppercut
4. Vertical Suplex
5. German Suplex
6. Gutwrench Suplex
7. DDT
8. Standing Dropkick

Signature Moves:
1. Sleeper Hold
2. Hangman DDT from the Middle Rope

Finishers:
1. Pay What You Owe! (Lariat)
2. Pimp's Power (Paydirt)
3. Daddy's Rules (Figure Four Leg Lock)

NPC:

Name: The Taureau
Role: Jessie B.'s bodyguard
Pic-base: Black TaurusĀ 
Gimmick: The Taureau. is an alien that comes from Planet Barnyard. Somehow he landed near Bahama Mamas and the people around that area went to see the source of the crash including Jessie B. Jessie B. somehow was able to convince The Taureau to be his bodyguard. The Taureau doesn't talk at all.
Back to top Go down

Jessie B. (Plus The Taureau as an NPC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Olympus-
Jump to: