Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bringeroflight

Bringeroflight

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor Empty
PostSubject: Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor   Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2022, 1:04 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Monsieur Malachite Minj
Picture Base: Juyeon - cat ears

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor 45118754fd3893fbe193fab41c7ff4e1

Current Nicknames: The Divine Feline, Black Cat, 
Height: Five feet, nine inches
Weight: Mewwww!
Hometown: Mewwww?

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment:
Monster Heel, but really cute!

Gimmick: What’s there to tell? Life as an academic was so monotonous, finding any details worth mentioning is like parsing shades of gray. Psychology students are going to do as psychology students do, and it only gets stricter in a doctoral program studying phenomenon’s spreading across small communities in various continents without explanation. Mass hysteria, mass shared hallucinations, all are very clinical and sterile when listed on paper, but they gained new life when a very lucky gift promising to help advance their studies landed on their doorstep, a pair of cat ear headphones tuned to FM (Face the Mewsic!) radio. Since then, the international hyperpop star, internet personality, and fashion icon spreads from stage, to rink, to ring, to spread the good word of how a little mewsic can change everyone’s life. Just vs. evil? Good vs. Bad? Let someone else take the weight of such big thoughts off of your shoulders, sit back, relax! All you’ve got to do is one thing to make those worrisome ideas disappear!

L̸̜̼̬̣͈̓̃̒̀̀́ĕ̶̬͂͂̽̑̅̑̋̔͂̆̆̕̕͠t̸͎͙̹̫̄̈́̔͊̀͠ ̵̨͍̹͈͉͎̠̦̱̾̏͋̂̈̌̌̈̆̏̏̕͝ͅm̴̤̰̞̍̃́̐͆ë̸̙͈̣̗͍̠͉́̎̉̇̅̂̇̂̓̕̚ ̴̛͎͕̙̥͕͒̒̅̄̉̾̃͑i̷̡̛͓̝̭̹͂̿̍̿̃̉̀͊̓͑̎̿ņ̷̮̣̝̝̗̱̠̖͚̓̋̆̒̋͂͂̿̕ͅ

:3

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: Gucci Gucci by Kreayshawn

Entrance:

"One big room full of bad bitches,"

To the booming banger slapping the speakers, the crowd instinctively begins booing. Thankfully, the Titantron begins showing a purple and black spiral sending those lucky enough to view it into a drooling trance, and those lucky souls begin cheering and celebrating as their hero steps from behind the curtain with a cape and a GOLDEN cat mask on. Malachite Minj takes to a knee, and rises with hands raised to confetti falling from the sky in celebration of their arrival. Blue, pink, and purple strobes cover the ramp with bisexual lighting, as Meow Meow skips the ring, while high-fiving the hands of those dronified fans getting added to the hive mind. 

Hopping onto the apron, flipping into the ring, somersaulting til they springboard off the ropes on the side opposite of where they entered, Malachite Minj lands on their side, with their head propped up with an arm, their legs crossed, and vicious cutesy faces towards the camera. 

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? Reeducation Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor Icon_smile

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Anything in the name of cognitive pscience! 

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: 
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Matches with cameras at good angles of them! (ladder)
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: matches that should only be reserved for the ugly (cage match, inferno match)
Favorite Weapon[Optional]: Cat-ear headphones or high heel

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. hurricanrana
2. Dives to outside of ring
3. Bicycle knee
4. meteora
5. Open palm slaps 
6. Most kick variations
7. Tiger feint kick
8. Cruiserweight basic toolkit moves
9. poisonrana
10. Tornado ddt

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. PISTOL HIGH HEEL(axe kick)

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor Alicia-fox-scissors

2. FELINE FATALE (corner double knee smash)

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor Andrade%2BCien%2BAlmas%2B-%2BDouble%2BKnee%2BStrike%2B2

3. SHOCK THE CIS-STEM (backflip DDT)

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor BlackandwhiteNastyBlackpanther-size_restricted

4. Yeah this Pussy GOOD and it  PURR but it still got Bite (corkscrew roundhouse kick)

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor Corkscrew%2BRoundhouse%2BKick%2Bto%2Ba%2BKneeling%2BOpponent

5. HITSCAN HAIKU

(return side kick to the head)

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor QJ4lxf

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. FM (Face the MEWSIC) radio! (Minj applies a pair of cat ear headphones to opponent to hypnotize and submit their opponents with the frequency of feline reeducation) :3

2. THEY SLASH THEM (double stomp to face)

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor Isaiah-swerve-scott-double-foot-stomp

3. CONSTELLATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS (moonsault DDT)

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor Tumblr_o3paa2ui3V1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.0

UF. Avalanche poisonrana

NOTES:

Tl;dr: flippy catboy with catlike reflexes do big hypnosis

Christopher Sabertooth and Bob Osterlund have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down

Pussy so good it got banned from Project Honor
Page 1 of 1