Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Gunner - "Violence Successor."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunner

Gunner

Gunner - "Violence Successor." Empty
PostSubject: Gunner - "Violence Successor."   Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2023, 2:15 am

GUNNER.

Gunner - "Violence Successor." Jon-moxley-jon-moxley-champion
BASIC INFORMATION.
Wrestling Name: Gunner.
Government Name: Gunner Troy Johnson.
AKA: “The Violent Successor”, “The King Of Fools”
Date of Birth: March 27th, 1998 (25)
Picture Base: Jon Moxley.
Height/Weight: 6'2, 235lbs.
Billed From: New York City, New York.
Resides: New York City, New York.

CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Disposition/Alignment: Lawful evil. He sees the 'squared circle' as an environment for a fresh start, to use what he was taught out of forceful nature, and now implement it for his own selfish gain. It isn't about personal vendettas for him, he doesn't hold long-lasting grudges for his opposition - unless provoked. With this being said, all Gunner desires is to inflict enough violence on his competition to be satisfied with himself, not because he feels that needs to, but rather because that's how he'll secure the victory. Success didn't come easy to him in the past, and rarely enough, he's barely had the taste of it in the first place. But now that he has the opportunity to make a name for himself, to use his past trauma for the success that he's longed for, all he wants is to win matches, carry championships, and soar higher than the rest. Nonetheless, if you try to stop him from achieving that, he'll put you into the ground. No hesitation.

Gimmick: "This line of work isn't about trust, it isn't about friendships, it's about surviving, and that's all I've ever known.": For so long, Gunner has felt lost in his own ways, unsure where to turn to, as every individual who he felt close enough to -- had abandoned him. He lost himself, with the hits continuing to keep on coming throughout the years, so it isn't too much of a surprise to see where he ended up after all this time. Naturally, the only plausible thing to do in his own mind, was to officially move on, and let his frustrations out in the only way he knew how - seeking out violence. The more that he's tried, the more he's been able to succeed, tragedy fuels him in every aspect of his life, and in this case, it isn't all that much different. However, after rising to the top of the New York City indies, one false step, and he fell back down to where he initially started. Now with no other choice in his own sick and twisted mindset, he's chosen to sign on the dotted line for OWA, and only desires to face his demons, and instead of trying to move past them, he wants to use them to his own advantage. At the end of the day, seeking violence on others isn't by choice, it's the path he was forced into from years of abuse, and now after all of it, this is all that's left of him. A man who'll do the most heinous shit to accomplish what he wants, no matter the damage it causes.
"Spite and pity is all that he knows, and now it's all that he can use to have any sense of joy."
Backstory: Growing up a small, young man abused by the various revolving boyfriends of his mother, all Gunner ever wanted to do was learn how to stand up for himself and fight back the right way. He turned to the wrestling world to find that outlet, but he was naïve and this naivety led Gunner to fall into less than favorable circles, and follow down the wrong path. However, despite that Gunner persevered and pushed himself through and eventually tasted the very top of the wrestling world. But it would not last, as Gunner would slip and plummet and Gunner spiraled into self-loathing and doubt. Over the past year of soul searching, Gunner has decided to make his return to the wrestling world, to not just get a taste of the top of the industry, but to devour it.
Character Inspiration: Heel Eddie Kingston.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION.
Theme Music: "Freedom" – "I Chose Violence" by Jake Hill.

Entrance:  The lights in the arena begin to glow in a monotone lighting, as the unique beat of Jake Hill's iconic peace starts to echo over the PA system, which can only mean one thing. After a few moments pass by, Gunner heads out from the backstage area, and through the curtain, where he's immediately greeted with a united negative reaction from the fans in attendance, but even with being front and center, he still doesn't pay any mind to a single one of them. A smirk quickly comes across his face, with his facial expression telling the entire story, he doesn't have a care in the world for how he's viewed, just as long as he can seek violence on his opposition. Starting to make his way down the entrance ramp, he proceeds to crack his knuckles in defiance, before finding his way down the entirety of the aisle, staring down the squared circle, which is only a few inches away at this point. Once he's made it to the ring, he hops up onto the apron, and looks out to the sea of people one last time, before eventually brushing them off, and finally entering the ring.

MOTIVATIONS.
Tendency to Cheat: If necessary. 

IN-RING INFORMATION.
Wrestling Debut: 2018.
Favorite Match Type(s): No Disqualification, Submission.
Least Favorite Match Type(s): Battle Royal.
Favorite Weapon: Light Tubes/Kendo Sticks.
Wrestling Style: At heart, he's a methodical controller. He's learned how to be a proficient technician while preferring to stick to the ground, and ensure that his opponent is at arm's length away. Gunner is much more comfortable when he's in control, and if able, he'll make sure that it remains this way, no matter the cost, no matter how he gets there.

Common Moves:
001. Butterfly suplex
002. Boston Crab
003. Curb Stomp
004. Desperation Headbutt
005. Guillotine Chokehold
006. German Suplex
007. Hip Toss, transitioned into a neckbreaker
008. Inverted Headlock Backbreaker
009. Jumping Knee Strike
010. Knife-edge chop, sometimes transitioned into a rope-assisted big boot
011. Northern Lights Suplex, sometimes with an attempted bridge
012. Rolling Elbow
013. Running lariat into the corner
014. Russian Leg Sweep, transitioned into a Heel Hook
015. Seated Senton
016. Scoop Powerslam
017. Snap Dragon Suplex
018. Superplex
019. Tilt-O-Whirl Backbreaker
020. Uranage Backbreaker

Signature Moves:
001. A Force Of Reality (Ripcord Headbutt)
002. Fool's Errand (Backbreaker to the turnbuckle post)
003. Concussion Protocoli (Scoop Brainbuster)
004. Rolling Through The Motions (Falcon Arrow)

Finishing Moves:
001. The Pressure (Powerbomb Backbreaker)
002. SkyBound (Diving Knee Drop from the top rope)
003. Shoulder The Burden (Step-over Toehold Full Nelson)
UF. Leap Of Faith (Top Rope Curb-Stomp)

HANDLER INFORMATION.
Name: Ethan.
Preferred Pronouns: That/Bitch.
Fed Experience: 5+ years, ffs.
How did you find us: I've been here bro.

Last edited by Gunner on September 24th 2023, 8:15 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

Gunner - "Violence Successor." Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunner - "Violence Successor."   Gunner - "Violence Successor." I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2023, 3:56 pm

i, sincerely, wish nothing but the worst for you.
Back to top Go down

Gunner - "Violence Successor."
Page 1 of 1