Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Aria Jaxon Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stark
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Stark

'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon Empty
PostSubject: 'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon   'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2023, 11:38 am

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: 'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon
Picture Base: Edge
Current Nicknames: The Righteous Wrath of God
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon 623cbb50ec0c6123561b4a2fe0b9c92d376ead9a
Height: 6' 3’’
Weight: 245 pounds
Hometown: Avignon, France

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Ruthless Heel
Gimmick: Vidame: A title of nobility, he who commands the holy forces of God. Raised from birth by zealots who practice their own religion, one shrouded in secrecy and mystery, Mercadier has finally stepped out into the world seeking to amass strength, improve his technique, and become a one-man army in the name of his God.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "Protector" by Heaven Shall Burn
Special Entrance: (The arena lights dim and a white spotlight shines down on the stage. Fog covers the stage as "Protector" by Heaven Shall Burn kicks into gear and The Herald of Purity, 'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon walks into the spotlight, his face covered with a mask and sporting his signature long black coat. As "Protector" continues, Mercadier raises his right fist into the air with his left hand behind his back, removing his mask and sunglasses before walking down to the ring. As Mercadier enters the ring, he kneels down on both knees and prays to his God for good fortune in the battle to come. He finally removes his jacket and raises his hands to the Heavens as the song fades out and lights return to normal.)

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? Wrestling is his excursion, a test of his power before he moves onto the world at large. A land full of degeneracy and sin that must be snuffed out one offender at a time. Blood is spilled for all the wrong reasons but when Vidame Mercadier enters the ring, the only blood spilled will be of his opponents, the blood of the wicked by the hands of the righteous. Monster is what many call him, but he knows that even when the world is against him, his salvation awaits. Blood for his God is what wine is to him. The wicked must be purged. The pure shall rise. Mercadier will see to this personally. Mercadier wants championships not only for his own glory and as a benchmark of how far he has come in wrestling, but to keep God's precious gold away from the hands of the filth of this world.
Tendency to Cheat: Often - Victory is all that matters, cheating is just a means to the end. He has no interest in being the better wrestler.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: 2022, in various European independent promotions

Common Moves:
German Suplex
Dropkick
Snap DDT
Snap Lariat
Spinning Heel Kick
Rolling Leg Sweep
Reverse STO
Single Leg Dropkick
Elbow Smash
Forearm Smash
Backhand Chop
Slingblade
Jawbreaker
Uppercut
Knee Lift
Penalty Kick
Rope-Hung DDT
Jumping Cutter
Penalty Kick
Pele Kick
Teep Kick
Bicycle Knee
Running Knee to the Head
Slingblade
Ripcord Roundhouse Kick
Superkick
Shotgun Dropkick
Dragon Suplex
Pumping Bomber Lariat
Bicycle Big Boot
Rear Naked Choke

Signature Moves:
1. Whirlwind: Giant Swing (10 rotations, can be more)
2. Divine Smite: Diving Elbow (to standing or grounded opponent)
3. Blessed Arrow: Hidden Blade (elbow to the back of the head)
4. Archangel's Wings: Phenomenal Forearm Smash
5. Blessed Arrow: Spear
6. Holy Spirit Bomb: Last Ride Powerbomb

Finishing Moves:
1. Righteous Descent: Bridged Backdrop Driver
2. Sacred Seal: Gogoplata (Submission Finisher)
3. Resonance of Light: Tiger Driver '91

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon Tumblr_p7d3stHoN31u1ljrzo1_540

VaeVictisBD, Mark Michaels, Mami's Favorite Chew Toy and Remington Ivory Prescott have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down

'Vidame' Mercadier de Leon
Page 1 of 1