Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

HENRY KEEGAN MANSON.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HKM

HKM

HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. Empty
PostSubject: HENRY KEEGAN MANSON.   HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2024, 4:17 pm

HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. B986d1be70ca54735f64aa58dc2778ccb845a20d

basic information;
Ring Name: Henry Keegan Manson.
Nicknames: The Inhumane. Sick Boy. Scum of The Earth.
Height: Six feet, zero inches. (6’.)
Weight: Two hundred pounds. (200 lbs.)
Billed From: Unknown.

character information;
Alignment: Heel.
Character: How much of a despicable human being can one become? The world is filled with inhumane human beings that walk the earth, a world crawling with psychotic narcissists. Who do you seek out to be the leader of the pact? The chosen one looking to take the charge? The known role model for those that have become scum of the earth? Henry Keegan Manson is that man. He is the violent, despicable, and disgusting scum of the earth. For years, throughout the professional wrestling scene, there hasn’t been a man who’s been able to make as much noise as Henry Keegan Manson has. His reputation exceeds him.

And, for those that question what he is capable of doing, do you dare to cross the line of fire?

ringside information;
Theme Music: ‘Scum of The Earth’ by Rob Zombie.
Entrance: All of the lights within the arena plunge into darkness, leaving only the small lights of the crowd intact, but the sound of “Scum of The Earth” breaks the silence just as the lights come back to life and spiral around the arena. From the introduction to Rob Zombie’s vocals, the curtain opened up wide just as Henry Keegan Manson stepped through at a snail’s pace. Manson’s long hair covers his face for most of the slow walk toward the ring, not paying attention to the crowd around him, walking in that straight line toward the ring. Manson stopped in his tracks upon reaching the ringside area, he stood there in wait. The loud riffs echoing through the speakers continue, until the ring introduction begins.

Manson reaches up toward his head, grabbing onto his hair from his scalp and pulling it back, revealing that crazed and demented look in the eyes of Henry Keegan Manson. The Inhumane looked around to his surroundings, slowly spinning around on the spot, before rushing toward the ring and sliding under the bottom rope. Henry found himself in the centre of the ring, pushing himself off of the mat and onto his feet, before stepping up close toward the ropes and looking out into the crowd. He stands there, motionless. His eyes directed at nobody, and yet, at everybody. Manson is asked to head into his corner by the referee in charge of the match, to which he responds with a death glare but soon backs himself into the corner.

motivations;
Seasonal Goals: Do you truly believe a sick man like Henry would need to be motivated by any means in order to hurt someone? There is nothing in this corrupted world that drives a man like Manson to do what he does best. He lives for the trill, a sick and perverted honour of just crushing anyone in his wake. His motivations mean nothing toward the grand scheme of violence personified.
Tendency to Cheat: Take a fucking guess and work with it.

in-ring information;
Wrestling Debut: 2019.
Favourite Match Types: Any.
Least Favourite Match Types: None.
Real Life Comparisons: Gabriel Kidd. Prince Devitt. Karrion Kross. David Finlay.
In-Ring Achievements: None.

Common Moves:
 Argentine DDT.
 Baseball Slide Dropkick.
 Bicycle Kick.
 Cactus Clothesline.
 Corner Clothesline.
 Corner Dropkick.
 Cradle DDT.
 Double Underhook DDT.
 Dragon Suplex.
 Enzuigiri Kick.
 Exploder Suplex.
 Fisherman's Suplex.
 Flying Clothesline.
 Hammerlock DDT.
 Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex.
 Missile Dropkick.
 Penalty Kick.
 Running Single Leg Dropkick.
 Saito Suplex.
 Short Arm Clothesline.
 Shotgun Dropkick.
 Snap Suplex.
 Soccer Kicks, to the back or the chest.
 Spinning Heel Kick.
 Underhook Suplex.
 Yakuza Kick.

Signature Moves:
 THE GUILLOTINE.  (Suplex Lift into a European Uppercut.)
 SNAKEBITE.  (Superkick.)
 NETHER.  (Go To Sleep.)
 TRAINSPOTTER.  (Spinning Sitout Powerbomb.)
 ENDANGERMENT.  (Bararm Sleeper, often precedes any of his finishers.)
 DISINFECTANT.  (Black Mist.)

Finishing Moves:
 OUT OF MIND.  (Patella Drop Brainbuster.)
 DEGENERATE.  (Hammerlock Rolling Cutter.)
 NEGLIGENCE.  (Double Arm Trap Piledriver.)

notes;
–  Manson is a known narcissist, there’s no beating around the bush about it. He knows what he is, he knows what kind of a person he’s become, and he doesn’t care about what anyone might think. Manson believes in everything surrounding himself in his own creative mind. Do you truly believe that he’ll pay attention or even listen to what you say is the truth?
–  Manson has a criminal record. No, he will not reveal a damn thing that happened.

handler information;
Alias: Saint.
Pronouns: Him.
Experience: Enough.
Found: Streets.
Back to top Go down
Razor Blade

Razor Blade

HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HENRY KEEGAN MANSON.   HENRY KEEGAN MANSON. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2024, 7:44 pm

it's nice to meet you Henry Keegan Manson
Back to top Go down

HENRY KEEGAN MANSON.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Kingdom-
Jump to: