Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Krysis April 30th 2024, 2:23 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby KEKOA April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Jeff X (Season 6 Update)

Go down 
+10
Mav.
kennydrake
jbrodeur02886
KEKOA
Gareth Cason
Nas
Tarah Moore
Dustin Duke
Jessie B.
Keelan Callihan
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff X

Jeff X

Jeff X (Season 6 Update) Empty
PostSubject: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 6:45 am

Jeff X (Season 6 Update) Jeff_x10

BASIC INFORMATION

Wrestling Name:
Jeff X

Picture Base:
Randy Orton (preferably bearded 2013 Orton)

Current Nicknames:
Mr. Final Destination
Hell’s Fugitive
 The Appalachian Outlaw

Height:
6’0”

Weight:
237 lbs.

Hometown:
Askin, North Carolina

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment:
Anti-Hero

Gimmick:
After escaping from hell only to be put into a coma by his own son, Jeff’s head is now torn in a million different directions.  He silently suffers from crippling PTSD for what he’s been through in the last few years, often seeing things that aren’t even there. He also feels largely responsible for how things have turned out with his son and isn’t sure how to go about handling it.  Despite all of that, Jeff is trying his best to hold it together and continue to lead the Frontline the best he knows how because nothing is more important to him than the people he loves.  A battle hardened, rough-around-the-edges veteran of the sport, Jeff is one of the most beloved names in OWA’s history, but he often struggles with whether he’s truly a good person or not.  He’s a temperamental, violent, alcoholic felon, and he’s painfully aware of all of that.  But despite everything, he always tries to do the right thing, even though he’s prone to make decisions influenced more on emotion than logic.  He’s a good man, but is more than willing to do evil things if it means protecting the people that he loves.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music:
“Kick It In The Sticks” - Brantley Gilbert

Entrance:
“Kick It In The Sticks” blares over the arena speakers and the entire arena leaps to their feet in cheers.  The anticipation builds for a moment before Jeff X makes his way through the curtain, wearing his denim Frontline vest prompting even louder cheers from the crowd.  He stands on the stage for a moment, the Alpha World Championship gripped tightly in his left hand and an almost emotionless look on his face before his eyes finally settle on the ring.  He marches his way down the ramp, wasting very little time, and as he approaches the ring, he tosses the championship over the top rope, where it lands with a thud in the middle of the ring.   He then rolls under the bottom rope himself, grabbing the title and scooping it up as he rises to his feet.  He then heads to each of the four corners, raising his the title, as well as his arms up crossed over one another to form an ‘X’.  Everybody in the crowd throws up the ‘X’ in response to him.  Finally, Jeff hops down from the corner and removes his hat and vest, immediately turning his attention to the task at hand.

MOTIVATIONS
At this point in his career, Jeff has done it all in this business.  His focus is no longer about proving that he’s the best because he feels he’s already done that.  Nowadays, he sticks around Kingdom or Odyssey in order to be there whenever the brand needs it.  Focused primarily on leading the Frontline and protecting the people he loves out of harm’s way, vowing to do whatever it takes to keep the people he loves safe.

Tendency to Cheat:
Rarely

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut:

Favorite Match Types: 
Street Fights, Multi-Man Team Matches (with the Frontline), Battle Royals

Least Favorite Match Types: 
Submission, Iron Man, Cage Matches

Favorite Weapon:  
Jeff has a history of bar fights and like to use weapons like pool sticks and beer bottles, but his favorite weapon is his Glock 43, which he carries everywhere

In-Ring Achievements: 
2x OWA World Champion
OWA Alpha Heavyweight Champion (current)
OWA Spartans Champion (longest reigning)
OWA Outlaw Champion
OWA World Tag Team Champion (longest reigning w/Christopher Sabertooth)
2020 OWA Clash of the Titans Winner
OWA Keys to the Kingdom Winner (inaugural)
OWA Triple Crown Winner
OWA Grand Slam Winner
OWA Season 1 Future Star of the Year
OWA Season 2 Hero of the Year
OWA Season 2 Men’s Promoer of the Year
OWA Season 2 Match of the Year (vs. Layne Kurobane vs. Nate Cage for the Spartans Championship at Final Destination)
OWA Season 3 Feud of the Year (Frontline vs. Ashes of the Wake)
OWA Season 3 Match of the Year (Great War at Civil War)
OWA Season 4 Tag Team of the Year (Murder Inc.)
OWA Season 4 Match of the Year (vs. Arata Asakura vs. Chris Sabertooth for the OWA World Championship at Final Destination)
OWA Season 4 Feud of the Year (Golden Dawn vs. Kingdom’s Defenders)
SSW Cracker Champion
SSW Liberty Champion

Common Moves: 
1. Snap Powerslam
2. Snap Suplex
3. Dropkick
4. German Suplex
5. Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex
6. Lou Thesz Press
7. Diving Elbow Drop
8. Fall Away Slam
9. Full Nelson Slam
10. Mudhole Stomping
11. Frog Splash
12. Snap Powerslam
13. Scoop Slam
14. Suicide Dive
15. Snap DDT
16. Fisherman’s Suplex
17. Knife Edge Chops
18. Running Clothesline
19. Punches of all kinds
20. Figure Four Leglock
21. Exploder Suplex
22. Samoan Drop
23. Basement Dropkick
24. Sharpshooter
25. Spinebuster (Arn Anderson/Triple H style)

Signature Moves:
1. Southern Mayhem (Sit-Out X-Plex)
2. Hurricane Winds (Triple German Suplex)
3. Probation Violation (Tazmission)
4. Toxic Masculinity (Sit-out Powerbomb)
5. Hair of the Dog (Lionsault)
6. Pat McAfee Kick (Punt Kick)

Finishing Moves:
1. X-Crusher (Stone Cold Stunner)

NOTES:
- Jeff can be cold and uncaring in nature, but there is nothing he wouldn’t do for the people he cares about such as his Frontline comrades and his girlfriend
- Jeff struggles with addiction, almost always seen with a cigarette and beer in his hands
- Jeff rarely stops to think things through and it, more often than not, comes back to bite him in the ass
- Jeff is a former Marine, serving two tours in Iraq, and takes great pride in his country
- Despite his success, Jeff has remained true to his roots, still living in a small, modest home in the middle of nowhere.  A country boy at heart, Jeff still enjoy simple things like fishing, hunting, shooting pool, and pickup trucks
- Jeff is an excellent brawler and not many can match him hand for hand, but he can be outsmarted in the ring fairly easily by more technical wrestlers or savvy intelligent types
- Jeff is a proud supporter of the second amendment, owning more firearms than any one man probably should
- Jeff has been to be toxic when it comes to women, known for cheating on and using women in the past purely for sexual reason, though his relationship with Felix Hartley seems to have changed that
- Jeff takes his role in the Frontline incredibly seriously and views the members of the group as his own family
- Despite his role as one of OWA’s biggest heroes, Jeff has killed before and is always willing to again, but, in his mind, it’s always for the right reasons
- Jeff is a massive fan of Harley Davidson and can often be found riding his bike when he’s not in the ring
- Jeff’s success has allowed him to open various bars across the country that are often used as Frontline meeting places
- Jeff owns a plot of land at an unknown location, away from civilization, that is used as Frontline’s base of operations, with rooms and accommodations for every member, as well as a fully stocked armory, training gym, and war room for mapping out plans
- Jeff spent ten years in prison for attempted murder and has a deep distrust for any form of law enforcement

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name:
Jeff

Preferred Pronouns:
He/Him

Fed Experience:
Terrible tbh

How did you find us:
Mostly bad luck

Last edited by Jeff X on January 20th 2024, 3:55 am; edited 42 times in total (Reason for editing : Just a few accolade/bio updates)

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 6:48 am

Love the bio for this! Welcome to OWA, pal!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 8:30 am

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Duke

Dustin Duke

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 8:59 am

Well god damn, about time a good ol' country boy came to join the fight. Welcome aboard, let's git-r-done.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 12:23 pm

Welcome dude! Nice sign up and bless the base! Can't wait to see what you can do on the promo page! Cheers :]
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 2:15 pm

Welcome to the best in the game my friend. Looking forward to seeing what you produce!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 2:25 pm

Welcome, hope you're better than the last Randy Orton we had.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 3:04 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.  It's been a while since I've played, but I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and getting the chance to work with all of you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jeff X (Season 6 Update) Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 7:43 pm

You have been sorted to the KINGDOM brand! Your head writer will be Scott Oasis so feel free to contact him if you have any questions or concerns. Your promo deadlines will be Saturday 11:59pm EST (if you are booked for a match). Be sure to promo regularly and most of all, have fun!
Back to top Go down
KEKOA

KEKOA

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 3:10 pm

Welcome to the best!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2018, 9:25 pm

EDIT:  Changed the name of one of my signature moves

Back to top Go down
jbrodeur02886

jbrodeur02886

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2019, 8:09 am

Could someone send me the application to fill out please.  I cannot find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2019, 9:39 am

jbrodeur02886 wrote:
Could someone send me the application to fill out please.  I cannot find it anywhere.

https://owaonline.forumotion.com/t2-contract-template There you go Sir.

And click on the new topic to post your contract template here: https://owaonline.forumotion.com/f5-owa-office

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
jbrodeur02886

jbrodeur02886

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2019, 9:42 am

That's not the template someone has already filled it out.  I need one that still has all the options for me to choose from.  Where is that form the one that hasn't been written on.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2019, 9:52 am

jbrodeur02886 wrote:
That's not the template someone has already filled it out.  I need one that still has all the options for me to choose from.  Where is that form the one that hasn't been written on.

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: 
Picture Base: 
Current Nicknames: 
Height: 
Weight: 
Hometown: 

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options:
Pure Babyface | Face | Anti-Hero | Tweener | Cowardly Heel | Ruthless Heel | Monster Heel
Gimmick:   

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: 

Entrance:

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? 

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Always | Often | Sometimes | Rarely | Never | If Needed

IN-RING INFORMATION
-Wrestling Debut [Optional]: 

-Favorite Match Types [Optional]: 

-Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: 

-Favorite Weapon:[Optional]

-In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: 

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
UF. 

NOTES:

Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2019, 10:08 am

lol why’d you post this in Jeff’s app?
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 6:00 am

Oh hey.  I did a thing.

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 6:30 am

Jeff X (Season 6 Update) 3075383602
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 2:26 pm

Pfft. Show off!

Jeff X (Season 6 Update) HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2020, 2:55 pm

Hey real cool of yah to give the template too, man
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2020, 11:47 am

Made a few minor tweaks.  Added RD3's tron video, some moves, nicknames, and slightly updated the bio.

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2020, 6:13 pm

I DON'T KNOW TONY STARK, JEFF X IS THE ONLY IRON MAN I ACKNOWLEDGE
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 11:37 pm

*Updates profile to say OWA World Champion under my career achievements*

*five minutes pass*

*Adjusts it to read Former OWA World Champion*

Christopher Sabertooth has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Devi Krysis

Devi Krysis

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 11:54 pm

Jeff X wrote:
*Updates profile to say OWA World Champion under my career achievements*

*five minutes pass*

*Adjusts it to read Former OWA World Champion*
Former OWA World Champion, dammit this stings!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2020, 12:41 pm

Profile been updated a bit.  Tweaked the bio and motivation...added an Allies/Enemies section...and most notably added a second finisher  Jeff X (Season 6 Update) 3480328168

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2020, 1:17 pm

The best way to give Jeff his second finisher Jeff X (Season 6 Update) 3480328168
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2021, 7:20 pm

Had to update my signup to show that I have ascended to the top of the e-wrestling world...

Jeff X (Season 6 Update) Screen11

Jeff X (Season 6 Update) 3219267728

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2021, 7:36 pm

Also have a new signature move to go along with my new championship

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2023, 6:23 pm

Little update for the new season.  Figured I should update it once every five years or so.

Alyssa Grace, Mark Michaels, DT The Ruler and Felix Hartley have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2024, 12:59 pm

Jeff X (Season 6 Update) Dale-e10
TIME WORLD CHAMPION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff X (Season 6 Update)   Jeff X (Season 6 Update) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff X (Season 6 Update)
Page 1 of 1