Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels April 21st 2024, 3:47 am

» OWA Promos
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Emmanuelle April 20th 2024, 2:50 am

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde

Go down 
+9
VaeVictisBD
ScottyAdams
Gareth Cason
Zumi
Jessie B.
Bobby Wheeler
Tarah Moore
Keelan Callihan
Jax Wylde
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax Wylde

Jax Wylde

'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde Empty
PostSubject: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 8:00 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Jax Wylde
Picture Base: Dean Ambrose
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde Tenor
Current Nicknames: “The Jester-faced Assassin”

Height: 6’, 4’’
Weight: 225 lbs
Hometown: Louisville, KY

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Anti-Hero; Jax rarely acts heroic, but the fans tend to react positively to his antics, thus he gets his fair share of cheers.
Gimmick: Jax Wylde views the world from behind an aloof smirk. He seems to not take much seriously, playing tricks on his opponents, referee, officials, and anyone else who looks like a suitable mark. Guile is his primary M.O., bending -or sometimes outright breaking- the rules and outsmarting his opponents. But beneath the grinning facade, there is a darker force that strives for blood and chaos.  When his dander is up, Jax turns vicious.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: 'Hell Broke Luce' by Tom Waits

Backstage Attire:
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde WWE-Dean-Ambrose-Black-Jacket-570x708

In Ring Attire:
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde Dean-Ambrose-Shield-Vest-3-570x708
MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? Jax competes for chaos. There's no predicting who he will target or when he will strike. He doesn't tip the gameboard in any direction; he flips the table completely.  The thing that makes Jax the happiest is when the status quo crumbles.
Tendency to Cheat: Often. Usually this takes the form of misdirecting the referee and using his superb sleight of hand skills to throw a powder into the opponent's eyes, wrap their wrists up in tape, handcuff them to the ropes, or trap their fingers in a Chinese fingertrap. In more heated fights, this may extend to eye rakes, low blows, flashpaper fireballs, and weapon usage. If the referee notices the foul play, Jax is very adept at acting innocent and even blaming his opponent for the transgression.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Favorite Match Types: Hardcore, Cage
Least Favorite Match Types: Tag Team (does not work well with others)
Favorite Weapon: powder (thrown into opponent's eyes), brass knuckles

Common Moves:
1. Wylde Flurry (a combination of chops and punches, stunning the opponent for a big spinning backfist)
2. headbutt (used often, usually battering ram style; Jax seems to always win the Thickest Skull Award)
3. DDT
4. discus big boot
5. STO Driver
6. neckbreaker (hangman, swinging, blockbuster, or leaping)
7. throat chop
8. gotch-style piledriver
9. lariat (leaping, flying, or discus)
10. ace crusher (often as a counter)

Signature Moves: 
1. 'Bourbon Driver' pumphandle half nelson driver
2. 'Jax Gone Wylde' suicide plancha over the top rope, after which, Jax tears off his shirt
3. 'Louisville Slugger' Polish hammer style double ax handle sledge, usually turning the opponent inside out
4. 'Breakdown' double underhook over-the-shoulder lift into a spinning neckbreaker (Stormbreaker)
5. 'Wylde Ryde' running death valley driver into the turnbuckle

Finishing Moves:
1. 'Wylde Style' spinning double arm DDT (Berkocet)
2. 'Hell Broke Loose' back-to-belly kneeling piledriver (Rite of Passage)
3. 'Lockdown' chickenwing crossface
UF. 'The Last Laugh' cut throat argentine backbreaker into a sit-out piledriver (Psycho Driver III)

NOTES

Jax worked for years as a magician of street and stage.  This comes out in his wrestling style in several ways.

• Backstage, Jax is almost always holding and shuffling a deck of cards.  He can throw them with skillful precision into the eyes of anyone who attacks him (or anyone he wants to attack), gaining him a moment of confusion that he can take advantage of.
  • His sleight of hand skills are second to none.  If the referee checks him for weapons before a match, he'll often find several items that he'll confiscate, but Jax is always able to hide more and pull them out when he wants to, or steal them back from the referee. 
  • While he's not the best technical grappler there is, Jax has an amazing talent to escape holds, displaying an almost sickening amount of flexibility.

Last edited by Jax Wylde on July 31st 2018, 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 8:14 pm

Excellent theme song, and the legend Dean Ambrose too 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde 3075383602 . Welcome to OWA!!
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 8:15 pm

HELLO NEW FRIEND!!! Welcome to OWA! 
Love the sign up and can't wait to see what you can do on the promo page!
Cheers! :]
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 8:17 pm

Damn we got a Dean before the real one came back.

Welcome, friend.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 8:18 pm

You have been sorted to the KINGDOM brand! Your head writer will be Scott Oasis so feel free to contact him if you have any questions or concerns. Your promo deadlines will be Saturday 11:59pm EST (if you are booked for a match). Be sure to promo regularly and most of all, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 8:26 pm

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 9:20 pm

Welcome to OWA! Have fun, promo often and enjoy your time!
Back to top Go down
Jax Wylde

Jax Wylde

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 7:27 am

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 10:44 am

I HAD A GOOD HOME BUT I LEFT 

Welcome man, love your theme! Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 10:52 am

Welcome man
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 10:58 am

Welcome to OWA! Be sure to promo regularly and, above all else, have fun!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 3:40 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
David X Fierce

David X Fierce

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 2:06 pm

#NotMyTittyMaster

Just kiddin of course, welcome to the best in the game bro. Love the signup. Be sure to enjoy your time here bro!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 7:43 pm

Welcome, new friend!
Back to top Go down
Bobby Wheeler

Bobby Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 7:53 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Welcome, new friend!
*Sees someone with Jax in their name*

Keep your panties on, Aria.
Back to top Go down
Jax Wylde

Jax Wylde

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 8:10 pm

TBroomey wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Welcome, new friend!

I had debated not going with ‘Jax’ for a bit because of Aria’s surname. But I went with it anyways.

Maybe one day we’ll team up as Double Jax or Jax Squared.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 8:12 pm

Jax Wylde wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Welcome, new friend!

I had debated not going with ‘Jax’ for a bit because of Aria’s surname. But I went with it anyways.

Maybe one day we’ll team up as Double Jax or Jax Squared.

you gotta one up her. She's Jax - On. 

be Jaxoff
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 8:12 pm

Jax Squared? I fucks with it.

Also SHUT THE FUCK UP TOM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde   'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'The Jester-faced Assassin' Jax Wylde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Former Talent-
Jump to: